Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

How To Reclaim My Transcorp Shares Bought During IPO But Didnt Get Certificate - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Reclaim My Transcorp Shares Bought During IPO But Didnt Get Certificate (1828 Views)

Femi Otedola Sells His Shares In Transcorp / Elumelu’s HH Capital Acquires 25.58% In Transcorp Plc / We Will Help You Registration Your Company And Get Certificate In 7 Working Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reclaim My Transcorp Shares Bought During IPO But Didnt Get Certificate by steveyen(m): 8:28am On May 02, 2019
I bought Transcorp shares years back when they did their IPO( I guess that was around 2006).

There was a lot of publicity about it then and me and my course mates went for it. I was in my final year then. Shortly after that we learnt that the company has issues so we all forgot about it. I did not get my share certificate till I left school.

I now want to claim this shares back. Please how do I go about it ?

I would really appreciate any advise anyone could give me on this
Re: How To Reclaim My Transcorp Shares Bought During IPO But Didnt Get Certificate by steveyen(m): 7:38am On May 03, 2019
Please any response will be appreciated
Re: How To Reclaim My Transcorp Shares Bought During IPO But Didnt Get Certificate by lostinHeaven: 9:47am On May 03, 2019
Go to their registrars ( AFRICA PRUDENTIAL PLC ) with your documents.

add; plot 220B ikorudu road lagos
Re: How To Reclaim My Transcorp Shares Bought During IPO But Didnt Get Certificate by steveyen(m): 10:05am On May 03, 2019
lostinHeaven:
Go to their registrars ( AFRICA PRUDENTIAL PLC ) with your documents.

add; plot 220B ikorudu road lagos

I purchased the share during their IPO around 2006. I did not have the share certificate.
Re: How To Reclaim My Transcorp Shares Bought During IPO But Didnt Get Certificate by steveyen(m): 3:03pm On May 04, 2019
Please anyone to help out
Re: How To Reclaim My Transcorp Shares Bought During IPO But Didnt Get Certificate by ogunbiyi(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2019
You have 3 options to get this resolves:

1. Get evidence of payment for the subscription to confirm if allocation was done by the registrar. The registrar is - African Prudential Registrars Plc. (formerly UBA Registrars Ltd)220b, Ikorodu Road, Palmgrove, Lagos. or through your stock broker or the broker you paid to request for purchase. If allocation was granted, you can submit Banker's confirmation to get outstanding dividend and outstanding share certificate. If not you will ask for refund.

2. Look for unclaimed dividend/unclaimed share certificate report of Transcorp and see if your name is among or use the SEC unclaimed portal to confirm if your name is among. Input your name and see if you have unclaimed dividend. if you have unclaimed dividend, allocation was done. http://sec.gov.ng/non-mandated/

3. Look for a broker to help register with CSCS account for collection of the allocation.

I Have a Secret to Share. Get To Know The 3 Step Plan For Financial Freedom.... https://www.ibusinessinstitute.com/start/
Re: How To Reclaim My Transcorp Shares Bought During IPO But Didnt Get Certificate by NairalandAngel(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2019
steveyen:
I bought Transcorp shares years back when they did their IPO( I guess that was around 2006).

There was a lot of publicity about it then and me and my course mates went for it. I was in my final year then. Shortly after that we learnt that the company has issues so we all forgot about it. I did not get my share certificate till I left school.

I now want to claim this shares back. Please how do I go about it ?

I would really appreciate any advise anyone could give me on this

Share certificates were dematerialised around that time but I received my shares through my CSCS account. It would help if you still have a copy of the form you filled when purchasing the shares

I also bought about 15,000 units of the shares at about that time. I think they were sold for N7.50 per share then. A very useless investment cos after the technical suspension was listed the value of the shares fell and it has never traded above N5 since then!

(1) (Reply)

Teespring Free Video / Have I Been Scammed By Brokersmundo? / WANTED By Aggrieved Investors: Osazuwa Osayi And Uyi Osayimwense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.