Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

WANTED By Aggrieved Investors: Osazuwa Osayi And Uyi Osayimwense - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / WANTED By Aggrieved Investors: Osazuwa Osayi And Uyi Osayimwense (1832 Views)

ALLEGED FRAUD ALERT: Osayi Osazuwa, Uyi Osayimwense And Tomie Balogun / FOXYGREEN Now A SCAM? Aggrieved Investors, Let's Meet Here For Possible Way Out / Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WANTED By Aggrieved Investors: Osazuwa Osayi And Uyi Osayimwense by GetPosted: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Osazuwa Osayi and Uyi Osayimwense (who are allegedly biological brothers hiding under distorted names) are Co-CEOs of Farmforte Nigeria - owners of Agropartnerships investment scheme.

These two have been owing Nigerian investors Billions of Naira without paying since 2021. They have defaulted every single payment timeline published and have remained incommunicado to their aggrieved investors.

In the run up to the November, 2021 commissioning of their brand new 5400 MT per annum cashew processing facility in Edo State (which Investors believe their funds were diverted to build), Agropartnerships started defaulting in making payments and remittances to Investors, first laying claims to some sort of "technical issues with payment" before later coming out to explain that they are having liquidity issues.

They have since failed in two different timelines promised investors riding on the back of various excuses - especially that their accounts have been frozen by the SEC for a number of regulatory violations.

We understand that Osazuwa Osayi and Uyi Osayimwense have now registered another company in Europe using their Sister's name as owner.

We call on the SEC, INTERPOL, EFCC and other well meaning Nigerians to wade into this matter and help innocent Nigerians recover their hard-earned funds which have been diverted by Osazuwa Osayi and Uyi Osayimwense for other purposes.

Re: WANTED By Aggrieved Investors: Osazuwa Osayi And Uyi Osayimwense by superCleanworks(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
more people will keep falling for such schemes
Re: WANTED By Aggrieved Investors: Osazuwa Osayi And Uyi Osayimwense by imagrg(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
Our youths now live on criminality. What a wasted generation.
Re: WANTED By Aggrieved Investors: Osazuwa Osayi And Uyi Osayimwense by peter0071(m): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
financial literacy is important. if Nigerians will learn this, many of them wont fall to these schemes
Re: WANTED By Aggrieved Investors: Osazuwa Osayi And Uyi Osayimwense by GetPosted: 11:10am On Mar 04, 2023
imagrg:
Our youths now live on criminality. What a wasted generation.
To think that these Co-CEOs are actually youths, you can say that again.
Re: WANTED By Aggrieved Investors: Osazuwa Osayi And Uyi Osayimwense by somehow: 6:36pm On May 02, 2023
What happened to the thread you created for Samson Odegbami?

I can't find it again

1 Like

Re: WANTED By Aggrieved Investors: Osazuwa Osayi And Uyi Osayimwense by GetPosted: 9:59am On May 07, 2023
somehow:
What happened to the thread you created for Samson Odegbami?

I can't find it again
They reported it to NL. Bunch of r*gues!
Cr!minal Pastor Samson Odegbami and his wife Ifeoluwa Odegbami...SCAMMERS!!!

1 Like

Re: WANTED By Aggrieved Investors: Osazuwa Osayi And Uyi Osayimwense by somehow: 10:06am On May 07, 2023
GetPosted:

They reported it to NL. Bunch of r*gues!
Cr!minal Pastor Samson Odegbami and his wife Ifeoluwa Odegbami...SCAMMERS!!!

How do I contact you offline?

Got some updates...

1 Like

Re: WANTED By Aggrieved Investors: Osazuwa Osayi And Uyi Osayimwense by GetPosted: 3:28pm On May 07, 2023
somehow:

How do I contact you offline?

Got some updates...
Please check my profile and use the "E-mail message to getposted" feature.
Re: WANTED By Aggrieved Investors: Osazuwa Osayi And Uyi Osayimwense by GetPosted: 3:31pm On May 07, 2023
New thread to be created few minutes from now
Re: WANTED By Aggrieved Investors: Osazuwa Osayi And Uyi Osayimwense by somehow: 3:32pm On May 07, 2023
GetPosted:

Please check my profile and use the "E-mail message to getposted" feature.

Can't reach you via that means.

Don't remember which email was used to set up this ID (Was opened for me)

1 Like

Re: WANTED By Aggrieved Investors: Osazuwa Osayi And Uyi Osayimwense by GetPosted: 11:20am On May 27, 2023
somehow:

Can't reach you via that means.

Don't remember which email was used to set up this ID (Was opened for me)
Oh, think I got an email.
Checking rightaway
Re: WANTED By Aggrieved Investors: Osazuwa Osayi And Uyi Osayimwense by GetPosted: 4:57pm On Jan 04
Can anyone please help with Osayi Osazuwa and Uyi Osayimwense 's physical address? We need to get the Interpol on their trail.

(1) (Reply)

Pump And Dump. Can It Work In Nigeria's Investment Market. / GHW Has Crashed! Beware! / If You Are A Bitcoin Lover Then Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.