Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) (32224 Views)

Tiwa Savage With Kemi Olunloyo At Her 49-99 Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son / Tiwa Savage Wows In New Pictures After Joining Universal Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 12:44pm On May 02, 2019
Lucian fu**ck you... In kiss Daniel Voice
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by able20(m): 12:45pm On May 02, 2019
Topee12:
Tiwa Baby
The cheerful giver.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by rOsy247(f): 12:50pm On May 02, 2019
That's the way to go. Move on from your ex instead of brooding over a lost relationship
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by Magnifico2000: 12:51pm On May 02, 2019
After she had shared her pussy for everybody in the industry. Shior
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 02, 2019
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by Opiletool(m): 12:56pm On May 02, 2019
winzy:
Hope she doesn't end up like D'Banj that year ooo.... over ambition sometimes is destructive

The fear of change is more destructive.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by PenGriffey: 1:08pm On May 02, 2019
Nofavorss:
These people won’t listen. Hmmm

Burna don kuku talk him own
please throw more light to waht burna boy is saying here. Please
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by SURElee(f): 1:09pm On May 02, 2019
Looking like Lauryn hill here
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by Bignuell(m): 1:11pm On May 02, 2019
Joromi12:
That man is worth usd34billion. Choi. I pity don jazzy sha
Nah, i believe it is UMG that is worth 34 billion dollars nit him. He is just a CEO

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by sirusX(m): 1:14pm On May 02, 2019
Nofavorss:

I remember when he said so...guess he knew
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by cooltola(m): 1:20pm On May 02, 2019
If I was Tiwa, I would stay with Marvel Records.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by chiedozie198100: 1:27pm On May 02, 2019
Nofavorss:

i was about to comment on similar thing burna said before reading his post.

these nigerian artist running to international records- dbanj, wizkid, now tiwa. have u noticed the sad transformation of dbanj and wizkid?

have u guys noticed that the glow in their eyes when they were "local" artists are gone, like they r now in a trance?

going back memory lane, majek signed such deal and we saw how he ended up.

tiwa has finally destroyed her life, what she will be subjected to will forever transform her so badly (i'm talking about some depraved, demeaning and dehumanizing demands that she will be subjected to).

these international record labels are nothing but EVIL establishments in the truest form.

stay "local" and keep ur sanity.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by YoungAncient1: 1:37pm On May 02, 2019
The deal would have been good 5 years ago.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by Budline1(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2019
cooltola:
If I was Tiwa, I would stay with Marvel Records.

Or start her own record label. I don't have a good feeling about this. White ppl could be deceptive towards blacks.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by mankand(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2019
From fry pan to fire. Ask dbanj how it went for him
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by mankand(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2019
Budline1:

Or start her own record label. I don't have a good feeling about this. White ppl could be deceptive towards blacks.

Yeah and that is the end of tiwa because they will control everything including the content of what she is producing
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by Kingb123: 2:56pm On May 02, 2019
Tiwa will soon leave Wizkid because of this old oyibo
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by poweredcom(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2019
Dem de run de bag intl deal she never see anytin
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by mechanics(m): 3:13pm On May 02, 2019
No wonder she calls herself African bad girl.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by popupmotion: 3:42pm On May 02, 2019
let us wait to see the foreign impact
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by SirLakes: 4:27pm On May 02, 2019
Hope they will allow Spells and the likes to dey do her beats else so don enter 1 chance cheesy
dat reminds me of Davido's Son of Mercy Ep grin
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by whirlout: 5:11pm On May 02, 2019
I dont know him personally even though I 've met him informally but Don Jazzy has to be one of the most decent human beings in Nigeria. I dont throw such complements around because of the nature of Nigerians always trying to hold you down and hinder your progress but you barely see any drama with him. He nutures his artists, invests in them and when they express they need to leave, he says no problems and wishes them the best. Albeit he has made some money through them too but how many label owners would have let them leave freely and not throw up roadblocks and lawsuits left and right. I especially enjoy the fact he stood his ground without reconciling after Dbang did him wrong despite the money to be made and the pressure was there to reconcile but he refused to cave. He remained cordial, never badmouth but stood on principles. The man is rare gem and truly a man of honor. We need more like him.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 02, 2019
The Jews are coming..

Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by Budline1(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2019
mankand:

Yeah and that is the end of tiwa because they will control everything including the content of what she is producing

Exactly, she can only sound like they want her to. She must have been fooled by the man's wealth, they'll always cut a huge part of her percentage. The slavery never stops. I hope she gets sense soon.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 02, 2019
Iru ro n borun, shiooooo
Nofavorss:

Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 02, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Iru ro n borun, shiooooo
what does this even mean? Is that ibo language?
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 02, 2019
question undecided
Nofavorss:
what does this even mean? Is that ibo language?
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by MrgudK(m): 7:38pm On May 02, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
I was thinking she would set up her own record label.

But why is that almost impossible for female artists to do and so easy for the male artists.
simply choice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Spotted Dancing With Odumeje At His Church In Onitsha: Video / Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police / Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.