Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage (35001 Views)

49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) / Davido Celebrates Tiwa Savage For Signing Universal Music Deal / Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage's 38th Birthday With These 5 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:42pm On May 02, 2019
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by JejeNaija(m): 2:42pm On May 02, 2019
Okay. Mr Churchill would have sent a private message knowing what is happening with his ex wife. Now he decided to come out public again to act like he doesn't care and get sentiment from the public.

Its now clear what the marriage life of two senseless people could be.

Linda Ikeji has a child for someone she pointed a finger at. He clearly stated his position and backed out. Even if the media say shit, he does not even seem to exist on social media anymore.

Tonto and Churchill are just totally immature about their being together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by toffyz(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2019
Tonto dike will react to this very soon..Just wait n see!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by oloriLFC(f): 2:43pm On May 02, 2019
Will Tonto not faint laidis? Churchill!!! You wan kee person!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Mace0lane: 2:43pm On May 02, 2019
Your father go wail tire

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Bloody scammers looking for another celeb to pay his bills.

Silly thing used Tonto and before anyone says shii hope you peeps know Fraud has different Categories

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 02, 2019
xendra:
This churchil sef is dull, no wonder he ended up with someone like Tonto. How did tiwa bless Africa with her worldliness
attire o i tire ooo
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Justbeingreal(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2019
cool

This guy is wise this ignore strategy will eat tonto up...

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by cyprus000: 2:44pm On May 02, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
No! there is no force more powerful than a real man determined to rise.

I mean a real man with such strong determination to avoid or not to allow himself to be distracted or tempted by the tempations of this world especially the women themselves.

Yes! That is how great men fall especially through women. And the men who still maintain their greatness, many of them could have become greater if not for the influence of women telling on them. Example of such men is perhaps, Olakunle Churchill himself.

In fact, some of the women who are great get to such position because men allowed them to by succumbing to their temptations and sleeping with them in exchange for position and others. That is why we have Hoes and Oloshoes dominating the realm of celebrities in the country today.

If the men in every soceity were upright, believe me, many women would not be in their high positions today and any woman who eventually attains greatness will be due to her hardwork and efforts and grace of the Almighty.

A man who has the support of God, possesses features attributing to greatness and watches or cautions himself in the face of temptations especially women; this is a very great force, greater than the one Olakunle mentioned.

I know there are feminists here. But this is a public forum and I do not own it.

So y'all can fvck with me in the comments if you want to angry
holy cow

so much sense in one post. same is obtainable on the global scene, but they are quite some of them who are at the top on merit.

but it's infinitesimal

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by kenzosky: 2:44pm On May 02, 2019
Looking for somewhere to buy a good wine, as I wait for tonton to smoke igbanke weed and come on line.This time with full force.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by grandstar(m): 2:44pm On May 02, 2019
Hin dey take style yab him ex.

Hin for no comment. Obviously, the ex latest words have stung him.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by GindoX(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2019
wolverine1987:
toto won't like this ohhh hahahahaha

Is not Toto, Tonto. oya say it grin

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by idonhammer: 2:45pm On May 02, 2019
Hintona:
omalicha your hair too fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 02, 2019
Mace0lane:
Your father go wail tire

Baba comment intellectually. What has my father got to do with this matter? Don't make it obvious ur schools scammed ur parents.

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Orientalbrother: 2:46pm On May 02, 2019
This guy is a fool Sha.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Fiaburnthem: 2:48pm On May 02, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Silence is the best answer for a fool, Tonto you’re a fool and I know you’re on nairaland.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so she's really here? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by GindoX(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2019
jnd2wq1q:
90 WICKED SEX POSITIONS THAT WILL BLOW HIS MIND AND DESTROY HIS PENIS

SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES BELOW

[b][/b]

Guy, if you post this again, I will disconnect your balls.. there's no video in that link na just just static pictures... I just waste vasline for nothing

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Martin0(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Silly thing used Tonto and before anyone says shii hope you peeps know Fraud has different Categories

hmmmm eheh,so this guy Na scammer
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by donbenie(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Let her go and cry on Blackface 's shoulder,

They deserve each other.. undecided
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by idonhammer: 2:49pm On May 02, 2019
xendra:
Yes,she is making us proud..can you sing? I dey smell henvy

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:49pm On May 02, 2019
Nigeria, not Africa.

This United for Africa Nigerians portray doesn't seem to apply for or her African countries ....

Correct me if I'm wrong please .
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Orientalbrother: 2:49pm On May 02, 2019
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by freedomchild: 2:49pm On May 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Baba comment intellectually. What has my father got to do with this matter? Don't make it obvious ur schools scammed ur parents.
nwanyiawkaetiti you really finished that slowpoke. For Churchill to keep calm all these while means he has skeleton in his cupboard

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by donbenie(m): 2:51pm On May 02, 2019
grandstar:
Hin dey take style yab him ex.

Hin for no comment. Obviously, the ex latest words have stung him.
So,

Make him no talk again,because him ex might get angry..
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 02, 2019
I take it back! I just watched the interview. he aint shiut angry

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Reason why Nigeria will continue to be backwards and women oppressed. So because he's quiet that makes him a Saint?

Cos Tonto is hurt and was emotionally scammed that makes her the devil?
You people won't see the wrong his done naw. That's the hustle.

I am sorry ma, but I did not outrightly or specifically accuse Tonto of anything or make mention of the feud between her and Olakunle.

I was refuting his claim that 'no force is more powerful than a woman determined to rise'

A woman determined to rise is a powerful force indeed but to say it is more powerful than the kind of man I described is fallacious. That is my point

by the way, i am sorry if my post makes you feel oppressed in anyway grin

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by donbenie(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2019
freedomchild:
nwanyiawkaetiti you really finished that slowpoke. For Churchill to keep calm all these while means he has skeleton in his cupboard
If him talk,wahala..

If him no talk,gbese..

The world really can't be satisfied..

So make him and Tonto turn to mad people for the world to amuse themselves?

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by oloriLFC(f): 2:53pm On May 02, 2019
Orientalbrother:
dumbo
that's whom you are
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 02, 2019
I think ignorance is the best answer for a fool
If he talk now deny everything, una go say he dey lie, if he no talk, una go still say na guilt. Nawa
freedomchild:

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by abbeyty(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2019
Hope his pained ex wont turn tiwa to an enemy cuz of this?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 02, 2019
Gbam
His silence will pain her more
mmclatino:
This is man is the real gentleman. Moral lesson::: Just let Dog barks .
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by grandstar(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Reason why Nigeria will continue to be backwards and women oppressed. So because he's quiet that makes him a Saint?

Cos Tonto is hurt and was emotionally scammed that makes her the devil?
You people won't see the wrong his done naw. That's the hustle.

Tonto has displayed her immaturity and poor upbringing by mercilessly attacking Churchill online.

It's like pooing in front on of your enemy's house to spite him. You'll only bring shame upon yourself!

It's akin to having sex with your husband's best friend and putting it online to spite him for cheating.

I've learnt the very hard way that it's best to simply keep quiet under pressure than to open your mouth and forever regret it

6 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 02, 2019
donbenie:
Let her go and cry on Blackface 's shoulder,

They deserve each other.. undecided
Before people say shii about her being a gold digger, Should Women Run away from when who are financially Stable?

Who doesn't want an assured tomorrow? Who doesn't want their kids to go to best schools? So niggss faulting her for falling cos he claimed to be a son of obj no just dey think deep.

P.S Apart from Loving the Handsome E-Money, his wife knew his dreams will definitely elevate him in the nearest future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola Meets John Boyega (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine / Kate Henshaw And Deji Adeyanju At A Chinese Restaurant (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.