Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage (34976 Views)

49-99: Teebillz Celebrates Tiwa Savage (Photo) / Davido Celebrates Tiwa Savage For Signing Universal Music Deal / Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage's 38th Birthday With These 5 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Yomzzyblog: 2:01pm On May 02, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Entrepreneur and philanthropist, Olakunle Churchill, has taken to his social media space to celebrate and congratulate Tiwa Savage after she signed a GLOBAL record deal with the world's largest music corporation, Universal Music Great (UMG).

He thanked her for being a blessing to Africa.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/thank-you-for-being-blessing-to-africa-olakunle-churchill-celeberates-tiwa-savage.html

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Yomzzyblog: 2:01pm On May 02, 2019
Celebrate those that deserves it, Congratulations Tiwatope but the real MVP is Don Baba J, very down to earth, he deserves all the accolades

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Hintona(f): 2:05pm On May 02, 2019
I thought he only noticed light skinned women grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by naijaguy1234(m): 2:07pm On May 02, 2019
Silence is the best answer for a fool, Tonto you’re a fool and I know you’re on nairaland.

311 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by OKorowanta: 2:09pm On May 02, 2019
Your ex wife say make I tell you good afternoon.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 02, 2019
No! there is no force more powerful than a real man determined to rise.

I mean a real man with such strong determination to avoid or not to allow himself to be distracted or tempted by the tempations of this world especially the women themselves.

Yes! That is how great men fall especially through women. And the men who still maintain their greatness, many of them could have become greater if not for the influence of women telling on them. Example of such men is perhaps, Olakunle Churchill himself.

In fact, some of the women who are great get to such position because men allowed them to by succumbing to their temptations and sleeping with them in exchange for position and others. That is why we have Hoes and Oloshoes dominating the realm of celebrities in the country today.

If the men in every soceity were upright, believe me, many women would not be in their high positions today and any woman who eventually attains greatness will be due to her hardwork and efforts and grace of the Almighty.

A man who has the support of God, possesses features attributing to greatness and watches or cautions himself in the face of temptations especially women; this is a very great force, greater than the one Olakunle mentioned.

I know there are feminists here. But this is a public forum and I do not own it.

So y'all can fvck with me in the comments if you want to angry

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by xendra: 2:12pm On May 02, 2019
This churchil sef is dull, no wonder he ended up with someone like Tonto. How did tiwa bless Africa with her worldliness

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by wolverine1987: 2:24pm On May 02, 2019
toto won't like this ohhh hahahahaha

12 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Harrymig1(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2019
The table is already shaking

8 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:35pm On May 02, 2019
Yomzzyblog:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Entrepreneur and philanthropist, Olakunle Churchill, has taken to his social media space to celebrate and congratulate Tiwa Savage after she signed a GLOBAL record deal with the world's largest music corporation, Universal Music Great (UMG).

He thanked her for being a blessing to Africa.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/thank-you-for-being-blessing-to-africa-olakunle-churchill-celeberates-tiwa-savage.html
But eeehn, Olakunle Churchill, why did you use lies as the foundation of your marriage

Why can't you be who you are and allow her to accept you for that

I remember how Tonto was covering up for you then, Everytime telling us you bought this and that for her, making all the girls green with envy while she was the one consoling herself

Nobody saw any good in her then

Now that you've pushed her to the limit, many did not stop to ask what she has endured, beating, humiliation and bad publicity to her branded name!!!

I prefer she remains outspoken than for her to suffer depression and commit suicide!

Many of these people condemning her now will still say why didn't she voice out

This should serve as deterrent to men using women to get fame!

If I recall Tonto wasn't the only woman you duped!!!

So you erred! Don't come acting a righteous man here, Not everyone will buy your 2 faced publicity!!!

SmartMen:
Oga, Tonto has always been useless even before Churchill came into the picture. she has always been ranting like mad dog and attention is like oxygen to her.

That is why I am still shock that Churchill could lay low for such rubbish...
Oh the rubbish you call brought Churchill to limelight and guess what He is not Obasanjo's son but a gardener's son!!!

Why can't he be proud of who he is

He that wants equity must come with clean hands.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by babyfaceafrica: 2:36pm On May 02, 2019
maturity

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by mmclatino(m): 2:36pm On May 02, 2019
This is man is the real gentleman. Moral lesson::: Just let Dog barks .

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by thunderbabs: 2:37pm On May 02, 2019
Subtle dig.

Tonto is a curse niyen ooo cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 02, 2019
Bloody scammers looking for another celeb to pay his bills.

Silly thing used Tonto and before anyone says shii hope you peeps know Fraud has different Categories

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Sirpaul(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2019
please check on toto she's about to take sniper

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by GraGra247(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2019
Shows that he could easily reply that satan he has as an ex wife with a thousand words but he chose not to. Very decent man.

If Churchill were truely a yahoo cultist, I would choose him anyday against a born again Tonto Dike.

WHEN THE MAN YOU CALL A DEVIL IS WELL BEHAVED MORE THAN YOU THAT CALL YOURSELF BORN AGAIN.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Aboguede(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2019
Guy man don dey fin another hard working lady to Yahoo

If u know u know

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by blackpanda: 2:39pm On May 02, 2019
Tonto will be boiling now grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by EmekaBlue(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2019
so this one too is now out to be trending
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by harjayi(m): 2:39pm On May 02, 2019
Is this not the person that Tonto Dike want to die unto him Maya be this

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Teeklef(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2019
In short, someone is a curse to Africa and womanhood abi...... Churchill you will not make heaven!!!! Lafff. This guy knew how to throw shot indirectly.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 02, 2019
harjayi:
Is this not the person that Tonto Dike want to die unto him Maya be this

Ehya, upon all the blasting the guy still see mouth talk...
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Praisesongz: 2:40pm On May 02, 2019
Sniper should be banned where Tonto is

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 02, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
No! there is no force more powerful than a real man determined to rise.

I mean a real man with such strong determination to avoid or not to allow himself to be distracted or tempted by the tempations of this world especially the women themselves.

Yes! That is how great men fall especially through women. And the men who still maintain their greatness, many of them could have become greater if not for the influence of women telling on them. Example of such men is perhaps, Olakunle Churchill himself.

In fact, some of the women who are great get to such position because men allowed them to by succumbing to their temptations and sleeping with them in exchange for position and others. That is why we have Hoes and Oloshoes dominating the realm of celebrities in the country today.

If the men in every soceity were upright, believe me, many women would not be in their high positions today and any woman who eventually attains greatness will be due to her hardwork and efforts and grace of the Almighty.

A man who has the support of God, possesses features attributing to greatness and watches or cautions himself in the face of temptations especially women; this is a very great force, greater than the one Olakunle mentioned.

I know there are feminists here. But this is a public forum and I do not own it.

So y'all can fvck with me in the comments if you want to angry
Reason why Nigeria will continue to be backwards and women oppressed. So because he's quiet that makes him a Saint?

Cos Tonto is hurt and was emotionally scammed that makes her the devil?
You people won't see the wrong his done naw. That's the hustle.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Bryan88(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2019
attention seeker... fuul.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Aboguede(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2019
Orie owa mbe

I don't know why Afonja MEN are always depending on women to live. Lazy youth. What is the name of his company?

Igbos help women but afonja's Yahoo dem

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Bloody scammers looking for another celeb to pay his bills.

Silly thing used Tonto and before anyone says shii hope you peeps know Fraud has different Categories

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by oluwatosink: 2:41pm On May 02, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Silence is the best answer for a fool, Tonto you’re a fool and I know you’re on nairaland.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by NobleAngell(f): 2:42pm On May 02, 2019
Churchill you will not keep quiet. Madam will soon drag Tiwa into this mess now. She will say Tiwa was the reason you cheated on her. And that Tiwa was the one that tied that red cloth on your waist the night she caught you yahooing. My hand is not there O.

11 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage by Sijo01(f): 2:42pm On May 02, 2019
The compliments shouldn't go beyond social media cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne / Wizkid's Son, Zion Balogun, In Dolce And Gabanna Top / Ali Nuhu Pictured With Ahmed Musa In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.