Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

9ice, Ex-wife Take War To Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice, Ex-wife Take War To Internet (1698 Views)

Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai / 9ice's Ex-wife Toni Payne Share Vacation Pictures In Dubai With Son Zion / Pictures: 9ice Ex Wife, Toni Payne Having Fun With A Strange Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice, Ex-wife Take War To Internet by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2010
The last has not been heard of the battle between 9ice and his estranged wife, Toni Payne, as both of them decided to take their battle to a social networking site, Twitter, last week.

Payne started the war by tweeting, "I've been through so much this year. If not for God, I would have gone mental. Yet, dude sat back n (and) watched me get slack for something I didn't do."

And on and on she went, updating her status on Twitter, hitting 9ice and saying, "I should get a flipping bloody award for the most patient woman in flipping Lagos. Another chick would have gone buck wild on dude. Instead of apologising for the pain and drama, dude's PR team started, they are busy dragging the issue further instead of letting it die a natural death."

That is not all. Payne went on to tweet, "All that bloody energy spent on recording a stupid diss track for someone who helped you along d way could have been spent telling the bloody truth! Yeah, it will sell the album, but consider it blood money for every insult I've got, for every tear I've shed, for every pain I've felt. Consider every unit sold a tear drop from me. What sort of dude doesn't consider his child or the woman (who) had him?"

Payne wasn't done yet. She went on to tweet how she was soaring high and achieving great things no matter what she has been through.

She tweeted, "Y'all couldn't kill what's inside me! God didn't let y'all. I shut my mouth and took it all for the love I had for my son, for the love I had for him. Now it's being pissed on in the d most ridiculous way! Release that diss track for Rugged and I will officially know you don't know or fear God. Let that fake manager of yours push you till you can't move. That day, I will fully understand the type of person I said 'I do' to."

9ice, who all along, didn't interfere with Payne's tweets, waited until she was done before he began his own 'war'.

He said, "Since you have decided to address me on a public forum, I'll leave the facts out there. I'm going to address the things you have said. The fact that you are my child's mother is what gave you immunity in the first place! You have decided to throw that away by coming at me and in public too. So I will respond to you! Ask how respectable parents behave for you have no idea."

He was not done yet. "I'd like to know d people sending you messages to beg you to get back together with me because definitely that isn't me. If u say it is me I dare u to put d message out here on Twitter too and I will respond to that."

Concerning the soon-to-be-released diss track targeted at Ruggedman, 9ice tweeted, "I will use d medium I have to address any wrong doing to me. That I will release a song is not even questionable. I'm Abolore Adegbola Adigun Alapomeji Akande."

Ruggedman, on his own part, is not bothered that 9ice is releasing the alleged track on his (Rugged's) birthday on Sept. 20.

Life and Beat gathered that he is looking forward to 9ice's birthday 'gift'.
Re: 9ice, Ex-wife Take War To Internet by clemcykul(f): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2010
DA album aint out yet, and everyone knows da content. silly!

as for washing their stinking linens in public, its such a shame. they berra grow up!
Re: 9ice, Ex-wife Take War To Internet by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2010
Both of them be agbaya.
Re: 9ice, Ex-wife Take War To Internet by mystikal(m): 3:28am On Sep 22, 2010
Whatever rocks their boat!
Re: 9ice, Ex-wife Take War To Internet by sirmseen(m): 2:56am On Sep 25, 2010
the deed has been done. rugged don chop nodding cheesy
Re: 9ice, Ex-wife Take War To Internet by mamagee3(f): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2010
They both need to grow up!

I mean grow up and act like adults and stop all this teenage E-fighting.
Re: 9ice, Ex-wife Take War To Internet by ice234: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2010
eya. result of infidelity
Re: 9ice, Ex-wife Take War To Internet by lordjacky(f): 4:21am On Oct 11, 2010
Need a Website?Need it fast,Professional And most important Cheap? Or are you interested in learing web design? kindly Contact us now On www.simplexlinx.com Or call us on 08034616855.

Re: 9ice, Ex-wife Take War To Internet by S3PT3MBR3(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2010
9ice is my man but i hate the fact that he's immature. His brain is stil fresh coz he hardly use it.

(1) (Reply)

Helen Paul Bags City People Entertainment Award For Female Comedian Of The Year / 2face Idibia And Matthew Ohio Rescue Dying Police Officer In Lagos / Justin Bieber Was Caught Clubbing In New York,after 'picking Up Some Girls'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.