Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,568 members, 7,850,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife (62055 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash / Bode Akindele Dies At 88 / Shell Suspends 8m Barrels Worth $560m As Trans Ramos Oil Pipeline Remains Shut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Carlyboi(m): 5:44pm On May 02, 2019
KcMarShalL:
Men bashing ladies all the time but they can't still do without them!!
hmmm!its not easy Na didn’t God create Eve as Adams helper ni?lol!
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Martinez39(m): 5:45pm On May 02, 2019
Dear broke boys of nairaland, if this news and the news of the relationship between Regina Daniels and Ned Nwoko does not tell you that your fine face and build are irrelevant without money then you can't be helped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by KingLennon(m): 5:45pm On May 02, 2019
looseweight:
That's a whooping #205,520 million. shocked shocked shocked
205 what?
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by grandstar(m): 5:46pm On May 02, 2019
Regina Daniel and Ned Nwoko.

This lady is gorgeous.
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:47pm On May 02, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
doesn't he have kids?..so his wife can not inherit all his money...fake news!!

What caused the issue between Bianca and Ojukwu's children? Same thing! She cornered almost everything for herself and her children.

Shade Okoya is the sole controller of the Okoya's wealth for long. She and her children only snap with the man on his birthday every year to be put in front of Ovation. He marks Shade's birthday and wedding anniversary every year but never does that for his first wife.
She has cut him away from the entire family.
Only her knows about his wealth.
So don't be surprised to hear such from that angle too.
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Nigerdailytimes: 5:48pm On May 02, 2019
Video of Police Who Took Bribe, Said Robbery, Car Snatching not Sins Surfaces
https://www.newsliveng.com/2019/05/video-of-police-who-took-bribe-said-robbery-car-snatching-not-sins-surfaces/

Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 02, 2019
Just Negodu!

Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by AngelicBeing: 5:48pm On May 02, 2019
dayleke:

How did you arrive at dat sir?
The $560m now changed to #205,520million?
l thought l was the only one that saw that burukutu calculations, 560 million dollars X 360 to a dollar =2.01 trillion naira, that is alot of quid grin
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Ybaby: 5:50pm On May 02, 2019
She got that bag. Well done girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:51pm On May 02, 2019
Bimpe29:
A caution to those castigating Regina Daniels.

How can you even compare this newly widow with Regina and her other 5 concubines + their respective children?

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Cointrader: 5:51pm On May 02, 2019
Oddsman:

No proof all money goes to her

560 million isnt all his money
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by sunrulecom(m): 5:52pm On May 02, 2019
looseweight:

you no do maths? what are you calculating oga! sad
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by idonhammer: 5:52pm On May 02, 2019
[quote author=KcMarShalL post=78048316] of course,How can life sweet without a pretty damsel like you nne?/quote]

Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:53pm On May 02, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
Maybe na you help the man do him will

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 02, 2019
Bros you just contradicted yourself. This woman literally has nothing but beauty and that’s how she got this man. You say we should build with our men? Are you blind or can you not see how detrimental it is? Where is this man’s first wife? The one that stood with him thru thick and thin, the one that stayed with him and built his empire with him? Where is she now? Let me tell you what happened, he acquired all that money, got proud and he dumped her for a young, pretty woman. Same with Ned Nwoko, Sade Okoya’s husband, Danjuma, Sunny Aku and the rest of them. I’d never advise any girl to build with her man because eventually, he will tear eye and abandon her.
franchasng:
True wink

Many ladies think being physically beautiful makes them qualified to get a rich husband, and I laugh supernaturally cheesy cheesy

As a pretty or sexy lady, u will definitely date rich guys and have plenty rich men as boyfriend & sugardaddy if u want but the problem is will they ever consider you for marriage just because you are physically beautiful The answer is NO! Physical beauty is not enough quality to get a rich guy to wife you, I speak cos I know wink

For your info my dear ladies, even at my financial average level, I know the qualities I am seeking for talk more of the bigger goons.

See, being physically beautiful or hot or sexy is not enough to get u a rich husband in this our time.

As a Nigerian lady, to get a rich husband in our present world, you need the following qualities:

1.) You need to be physically beautiful, hot & have sexy body

2.) You need to be young (between 18 - 25yrs)

3.) You need to be successful and very popular in whatever you do as a career or business; preferably you need to become a popular actress, OAP, TV presenter, a popular beauty pageant queen/winner, CEO of popular brand or a very popular surgeon

4.) You need to be light skin; that's the sad truth

5.) Come from a currently very rich family; this can make up for 2 & 3

6.) You need to have a foreign citizenship from a western nation (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Norway, Japan, Switzerland, France, etc).

If you don't have at least 80% of the above qualities, you better wake up and focus on your current struggling boyfriend and join effort with him & create wealth together before men shift your waist shocked

So before you start singing #TeamRichGuys please take time and check yourself if you qualify to be the choice of that rich guy to avoid hit-and-run. Being physically beautiful is no longer enough to get you a rich husband in today world, but like they say, in every rule, there maybe one or two exception, so miracle can still happen for you wink
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Cannonleo(m): 5:56pm On May 02, 2019
izzou:
grin

Regina Daniel Nwoko right now lipsrsealed
exactly my mind
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Mexyz(m): 6:00pm On May 02, 2019
looseweight:
Bros do your calculations well o.. $560 million ooo.
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by WeRblessed(f): 6:01pm On May 02, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

If his will has only his wife's name on it, his children got no dime. Remember, Tanzania is more civilized than Nigeria, and they obey the rules of law.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by cyprus000: 6:01pm On May 02, 2019
KcMarShalL:
I certainly can, and I've been doing that since I came to this world. so, what is it you were saying.
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by nonhuman(m): 6:05pm On May 02, 2019
The real reason Regina married oga Ned
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Mexyz(m): 6:05pm On May 02, 2019
KcMarShalL:
You can't blame us my dear, how can we do without women.
Just checked you out now, which sane man would see someone like you and just wave you off?
See as you set na grin grin
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by DonBenny77(m): 6:07pm On May 02, 2019
franchasng:
True wink

Many ladies think being physically beautiful makes them qualified to get a rich husband, and I laugh supernaturally cheesy cheesy

As a pretty or sexy lady, u will definitely date rich guys and have plenty rich men as boyfriend & sugardaddy if u want but the problem is will they ever consider you for marriage just because you are physically beautiful The answer is NO! Physical beauty is not enough quality to get a rich guy to wife you, I speak cos I know wink

For your info my dear ladies, even at my financial average level, I know the qualities I am seeking for talk more of the bigger goons.

See, being physically beautiful or hot or sexy is not enough to get u a rich husband in this our time.

As a Nigerian lady, to get a rich husband in our present world, you need the following qualities:

3.) You need to be successful and very popular in whatever you do as a career or business; preferably you need to become a popular actress, OAP, TV presenter, a popular beauty pageant queen/winner, CEO of popular brand or a very popular surgeon

6.) You need to have a foreign citizenship from a western nation (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Norway, Japan, Switzerland, France, etc).

If you don't have at least 80% of the above qualities, you better wake up and focus on your current struggling boyfriend and join effort with him & create wealth together before men shift your waist shocked

So before you start singing #TeamRichGuys please take time and check yourself if you qualify to be the choice of that rich guy to avoid hit-and-run. Being physically beautiful is no longer enough to get you a rich husband in today world, but like they say, in every rule, there maybe one or two exception, so miracle can still happen for you wink

My opinion is that none of your points are valid

The most ridiculous one is you have to be light skinned. Come, how old are you sef?
Slayqueen thinking

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Mexyz(m): 6:08pm On May 02, 2019
dayleke:

How did you arrive at dat sir?
The $560m now changed to #205,520million?
grin grin cheesy... Good question
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Cloud007: 6:13pm On May 02, 2019
izzou:
grin

her mood right now cheesy

Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by agarawu23(m): 6:13pm On May 02, 2019
looseweight:

201billion 600 million naira. Not 205, 520million
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 02, 2019
izzou:
grin

U are evil...plain evil...
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by richie240: 6:17pm On May 02, 2019

Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Ofonimeussoh(m): 6:21pm On May 02, 2019
Ah ah,gimme her address abeg...
Like a sharp guy,I co just pick next available flight.
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by sharpwriter(m): 6:33pm On May 02, 2019
franchasng:
True wink

For guys to hook up with rich girls like MissRaine69 nkoh? wink wink
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by MissRaine69(f): 6:41pm On May 02, 2019
sharpwriter:

For guys to hook up with rich girls like MissRaine69 nkoh? wink wink
Seriously? grin
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by henrysam(m): 6:45pm On May 02, 2019
And somebody said Regina Daniels is a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Introduces New Charges On ATM Cards, Cheques / Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? / Naira Exchange Rates Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.