Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,513 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife (62054 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash / Bode Akindele Dies At 88 / Shell Suspends 8m Barrels Worth $560m As Trans Ramos Oil Pipeline Remains Shut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by sharpwriter(m): 6:46pm On May 02, 2019
MissRaine69:
Seriously? grin
Yes nau... . Abi you think I never see you before? Hot gal wink
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Onliie(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2019
Regina Daniels right now.....

Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by chiboy1116: 6:51pm On May 02, 2019
looseweight:
That's a whooping #205,520 million. shocked shocked shocked
when did naira become more powerful? Dude it's 560million dollars.
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by MissRaine69(f): 6:51pm On May 02, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
doesn't he have kids?..so his wife can not inherit all his money...fake news!!
You need to familiarise yourself with the area of law that deals with probate.
She is his surviving spouse, what if he left the bulk of the estate in her name?
He is a billionaire he was worth KSh56 billion. She gets KSh560 million I can argue there is enough to go around don’t you?
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by MissRaine69(f): 6:59pm On May 02, 2019
sharpwriter:

Yes nau... . Abi you think I never see you before? Hot gal wink
Shhhhhhh lipsrsealed
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 02, 2019
franchasng:
True wink

Many ladies think being physically beautiful makes them qualified to get a rich husband, and I laugh supernaturally cheesy cheesy

As a pretty or sexy lady, u will definitely date rich guys and have plenty rich men as boyfriend & sugardaddy if u want but the problem is will they ever consider you for marriage just because you are physically beautiful The answer is NO! Physical beauty is not enough quality to get a rich guy to wife you, I speak cos I know wink

For your info my dear ladies, even at my financial average level, I know the qualities I am seeking for talk more of the bigger goons.

See, being physically beautiful or hot or sexy is not enough to get u a rich husband in this our time.

As a Nigerian lady, to get a rich husband in our present world, you need the following qualities:

1.) You need to be physically beautiful, hot & have sexy body

2.) You need to be young (between 18 - 25yrs)

3.) You need to be successful and very popular in whatever you do as a career or business; preferably you need to become a popular actress, OAP, TV presenter, a popular beauty pageant queen/winner, CEO of popular brand or a very popular surgeon

4.) You need to be light skin; that's the sad truth

5.) Come from a currently very rich family; this can make up for 2 & 3

6.) You need to have a foreign citizenship from a western nation (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Norway, Japan, Switzerland, France, etc).

If you don't have at least 80% of the above qualities, you better wake up and focus on your current struggling boyfriend and join effort with him & create wealth together before men shift your waist shocked

So before you start singing #TeamRichGuys please take time and check yourself if you qualify to be the choice of that rich guy to avoid hit-and-run. Being physically beautiful is no longer enough to get you a rich husband in today world, but like they say, in every rule, there maybe one or two exception, so miracle can still happen for you wink

How can you boldly put up your thoughts as general opinion? Some people be crazy

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Chukwurah003: 7:17pm On May 02, 2019
KcMarShalL:
Men bashing ladies all the time but they can't still do without them!!

I don’t even know you and you’re saying I can’t do without you?
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:17pm On May 02, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
Sorry my friend.
Tanzania culture ain't IGBO culture that CONFISCATES what rightfully belongs to deceased's wife.
GET THAT!!!

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:17pm On May 02, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
Sorry my friend.
Tanzanian culture ain't IGBO culture that CONFISCATES what rightfully belongs to deceased's wife.
GET THAT!!!
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by sharpwriter(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2019
MissRaine69:
Shhhhhhh lipsrsealed
Wetin be shhhhh?
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Dayomity(m): 7:50pm On May 02, 2019
Its like d name regina na 2 sure o... If u know u know.
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by WHITELIGHTER: 7:58pm On May 02, 2019
looseweight:

Billion bro, not million
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Upton: 8:03pm On May 02, 2019
izzou:
grin

Regina Daniel Nwoko right now lipsrsealed
First thing that came to my mind
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 02, 2019
looseweight:
Are you for real? how can $560m be #205,520 million?

They are talking about $560 million dollars.
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2019
Regina comes to mind.
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by luluman: 9:22pm On May 02, 2019
Exactly what Regina Daniel is hoping for.
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by mechanics(m): 9:23pm On May 02, 2019
He was still flexing at his old age then, thinking life was long.
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by sunsewa16: 9:23pm On May 02, 2019
looseweight:

Chai olodo,calculate 560,000,000 x 360 the result is the estimate
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by franchasng: 11:55pm On May 02, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Bros you just contradicted yourself. This woman literally has nothing but beauty and that’s how she got this man. You say we should build with our men? Are you blind or can you not see how detrimental it is? Where is this man’s first wife? The one that stood with him thru thick and thin, the one that stayed with him and built his empire with him? Where is she now? Let me tell you what happened, he acquired all that money, got proud and he dumped her for a young, pretty woman. Same with Ned Nwoko, Sade Okoya’s husband, Danjuma, Sunny Aku and the rest of them. I’d never advise any girl to build with her man because eventually, he will tear eye and abandon her.
Honey, his first wife is late, he didn't murder her, she died.

The girl was a reigning Miss Tanzania, and brand ambassador of so many top brands in Tanzania that made the man to see her so u see, it was not just physical beauty alone.

She had other qualities I listed wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by franchasng: 12:04am On May 03, 2019
DonBenny77:

My opinion is that none of your points are valid

The most ridiculous one is you have to be light skinned. Come, how old are you sef?
Slayqueen thinking
When you become rich as a black man, you will understand why rich black men prefer light skin sexy ladies, until then, fingers crossed cool
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by franchasng: 12:05am On May 03, 2019
sharpwriter:

For guys to hook up with rich girls like MissRaine69 nkoh? wink wink
work hard/smart, pray, make right friends so u can be financially successful and u can get any woman u desire smiley

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Tanyabee(f): 4:34am On May 03, 2019
The man looks younger than his age though
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by Tanyabee(f): 4:34am On May 03, 2019
The man looks younger than his age though, 'cute'
Re: Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife by jagbajantus: 2:52pm On May 03, 2019
Very smart marriage. Looks like she gave him whatever he wanted while he was alive.
Now the young baby can get to enjoy his money for another forty years of her life!
She can now get her some young lovers or boyfriends. Or maybe she don get some young side-guy already.
Good for her. Make you see guys come dey hussle this woman now. Oya. On your marks, set, go!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Introduces New Charges On ATM Cards, Cheques / Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? / Naira Exchange Rates Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.