Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Lady Stripped Unclad, Stoned During Deliverance By White Garment Church Prophet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stripped Unclad, Stoned During Deliverance By White Garment Church Prophet (1424 Views)

Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Stripped Unclad, Stoned During Deliverance By White Garment Church Prophet by made4naijamusic: 2:56pm On May 02, 2019
A video making rounds on social has sparked outrage with the way a pretty lady was stripped unclad and stoned just in the name of deliverance.

In the viral video, a girl was pictured in this video going through some form of spiritual cleansing in a white garment church, she was strip stark Unclad while the prophets were singing, stoning and performing the rituals.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/lady-stripped-unclad-stoned-during-deliverance-by-white-garment-church-prophet/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Stoned During Deliverance By White Garment Church Prophet by made4naijamusic: 2:57pm On May 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Stoned During Deliverance By White Garment Church Prophet by made4naijamusic: 5:10pm On May 02, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Stoned During Deliverance By White Garment Church Prophet by peteruuu(m): 8:35pm On May 02, 2019
Most of the modern 'prophetic and miracle centres' of today are all working on mirage and illusions.
There'sone here in ilorin,kwara state that calls himself SANMI METIBOBA....That young man and his wife, together with his followers have a very long way to go in their Christian journey.

Quote me anywhere.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Stoned During Deliverance By White Garment Church Prophet by PlayerMeji: 11:30pm On May 02, 2019
What can one say to this now?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Stoned During Deliverance By White Garment Church Prophet by Hoodbilonia: 5:43am On May 03, 2019
Who loves hairy pussy
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Stoned During Deliverance By White Garment Church Prophet by IvarTheBoneless: 6:47am On May 03, 2019
peteruuu:
Most of the modern 'prophetic and miracle centres' of today are all working on mirage and illusions.
There'sone here in ilorin,kwara state that calls himself SANMI METIBOBA....That young man and his wife, together with his followers have a very long way to go in their Christian journey.

Quote me anywhere.

Lol. Please tell me more. I lived in ilorin for a while and knew him from a distance.

Does he stage miracles ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad, Stoned During Deliverance By White Garment Church Prophet by peteruuu(m): 8:03am On May 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Lol. Please tell me more. I lived in ilorin for a while and knew him from a distance.

Does he stage miracles ? cheesy
Honestly, I can't actually tell if he state miracles, but The HOLY BIBLE has made me to understand that all he has been doing are NOT genuine.

It's deep though.

(1) (Reply)

Troubles In Damaturu As Keke Napep Riders, Policemen Clash [photos] / Father Of SS2 Student Hit By A Stray Bullet Rejected N20,000 From The Police / Just In: Man Jump Into Ocean On Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.