Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,897 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

"Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo (56921 Views)

Chika Ike Shares Sexy Photo, Annie Idibia, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Others React / Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos / Oge Okoye Shares Sexy Workout Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo by fortunechy(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2019
Attention seeking bitche

1 Like

Re: "Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo by Alejocs: 9:25pm On May 02, 2019
Etinosa you are high...... This girl is high...... We never forget!

1 Like

Re: "Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo by Sniper4real(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2019
No be this babe I saw her b00bs and Puci not long ago?

1 Like

Re: "Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 02, 2019
gistvicconnects:
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian actress, Etinosa Idemudia, shares sexy photos on night wear as she says married women deserve to slay at bedtime. Gistvic Reports.

She wrote:

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/married-women-deserve-to-slay-at.html
nairalanders clap for urself u finally found of writing the f word without breaking the meaning
!
Re: "Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo by SURElee(f): 10:14pm On May 02, 2019
She go soon naked again come blame depression after. Yeyefowl
Re: "Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:19pm On May 02, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Married women should do this, do that. look good, lose weight, do workout, smell good,wear sexy underwear, nightgown, this and that, bullshit. What are the married men doing? Do they deserve all the things they want women to do? If a woman does all these can it stop them from cheating? I doubt.

Married men should do just as much....sadly, the difference here is that women are so desperate to stay married that they wouldn't care if hubby becomes an abusive pot bellied animal, while men do if their women change.

As for whether or not upgrading yourself will stop a man from cheating, probably not (a cheater is a cheater regardless of how you look), but looking unattractive would be a sure way for this man to avoid mounting your hideous looking self (aka the beginning of the end).

Just for your own self, Would you even feel sexy/attractive when undressing in front of the mirror?!
Re: "Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo by Deltatoto: 10:19pm On May 02, 2019
gistvicconnects:
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian actress, Etinosa Idemudia, shares sexy photos on night wear as she says married women deserve to slay at bedtime. Gistvic Reports.

She wrote:

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/married-women-deserve-to-slay-at.html
no be small Toto Dey here o
Re: "Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:55pm On May 02, 2019
I understand you, but I was not trying to say that a woman should not do all the above. She should take good care of her self, firstly to please herself, rather than to too bothered pleasing a hubby. It sounds intimidating when people say a woman should do this and that all in the name of pleasing hubby, it's somehow. A man that wanna cheat, will still cheat.
MrBrownJay1:

Married men should do just as much....sadly, the difference here is that women are so desperate to stay married that they wouldn't care if hubby becomes an abusive pot bellied animal, while men do if their women change.

As for whether or not upgrading yourself will stop a man from cheating, probably not (a cheater is a cheater regardless of how you look), but looking unattractive would be a sure way for this man to avoid mounting your hideous looking self (aka the beginning of the end).

Just for your own self, Would you even feel sexy/attractive when undressing in front of the mirror?!
Re: "Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:49pm On May 02, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I understand you, but I was not trying to say that a woman should not do all the above. She should take good care of her self, firstly to please herself, rather than to too bothered pleasing a hubby. It sounds intimidating when people say a woman should do this and that all in the name of pleasing hubby, it's somehow. A man that wanna cheat, will still cheat.

Ok I misunderstood you, my bad.
Not to please husband, but to not become different than who you were, when you guys met (aka change)
Re: "Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo by KingSadeeq(m): 1:05am On May 03, 2019
EngrBouss:
welcome to the month of May. Get a software skill now. Contact me on 07087210933 for your accounting and engineering software and comprehensive tutorial training videos. Have a blessed month
Ain't you on WhatsApp
Re: "Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo by Kingkun69(m): 4:07am On May 03, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
50k olosho
if she is 50k Ho ur mama na buy 1 get 1 free
Re: "Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo by Kingkun69(m): 4:07am On May 03, 2019
tydi:
so this one too is married so she be person wife hmm... some men Shaa
uncle what is wrong Abeg
Re: "Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo by Amanda4life: 5:16am On May 03, 2019
Oritsewhandey:
Spirit of sex and sexual urge just filled this end time. Haba.

Everything now is all about sex sex sex.

Im truly tired..

When u see lady passing by what goes in some people mind is sex.
Re: "Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo by Amanda4life: 5:20am On May 03, 2019
There was a time i was in a real romantic relationship without sex. I can never forget it.

Good memories last for so long and not good sex.
Re: "Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo by sylve11: 7:48am On May 03, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
50k olosho

Really? grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Else Thought These Nollywood Couples Were Actually Together? / The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) / Shan George's Children Gift Her Mercedes Benz Car For Christmas (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.