Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Closed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Closed (2886 Views)

Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later / I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) / Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 02, 2019
Re: Closed by chukwuibuipob: 6:48pm On May 02, 2019
sad shocked How can ww confirm ur tori?
Re: Closed by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2019
sad
Re: Closed by Generalnomercy: 6:55pm On May 02, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry

1 Like

Re: Closed by delugajackson: 7:24pm On May 02, 2019
The rate of e-begging on this forum has reached an unprecedented level. A thread is never complete without someone complaining of not eating since last year. I bet this is just another format.

I won't be surprised if the person behind this account is a male with a husky voice and two hairy balls.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Closed by Oshin56(m): 7:58pm On May 02, 2019
Picture of you and the DSS man in bed or I don't believe you

6 Likes

Re: Closed by Bighead9: 8:10pm On May 02, 2019
LuciferJehovah:
When you were fvcking did you create a thread to tell us?

Now you want us to share your burden after spreading your legs cheaply & enjoying sex.
You must be mad.

Thunder fire you, your cowardly bf & your bastard unborn foetus.

I hope you die of childbirth complications & your baby survives & is enslaved for life for being an utterly irresponsible mother.

Rubbish.

*spits angry

This is too harsh na.

6 Likes

Re: Closed by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:39pm On May 02, 2019
LuciferJehovah:

Now you want us to share your burden after spreading your legs cheaply & enjoying sex.
You must be mad.

I hope you die of childbirth complications & your baby survives & is enslaved for life for being an utterly irresponsible mother.

Rubbish.

*spits angry

Guy, you no get sense. Thunder and brimstone scatter your testicles there.

10 Likes

Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 02, 2019
LuciferJehovah:

You must be mad.

Rubbish.

*spits angry

Thanks for ur comment.. I'm not Irresponsible, neither am I mad.. I'll live to see my son.

8 Likes

Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 02, 2019
delugajackson:
The rate of e-begging on this forum has reached an unprecedented level. A thread is never complete without someone complaining of not eating since last year. I bet this is just another format.

I won't be surprised if the person behind this account is a male with a husky voice and two hairy balls.

Sorry to disappoint u Sir.. There's no such thing
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 02, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad shocked How can ww confirm ur tori?

Please add me on WhatsApp.. There I'll give u all the details u need including our last chats
Re: Closed by thorpido(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2019
Looks like another story........another format. angry

Op,you didn't like him and you said no sex..
Then you progressed to sleeping with him without a plan if pregnancy occurs.You just didn't plan your life.

Anyway,you must have come from a family Have you sought their assistance?

3 Likes

Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 02, 2019
I'm on my own... That's what they said
Re: Closed by drI: 9:15pm On May 02, 2019
op, unfortunately you are a scam and people like you are the reasons why genuine people don't get help.

Firstly, you live in PHC but did a scam at Ava
Secondly, your Lmp is January which puts your fate of delivery at October.
thirdly, your scan done 2 days ago says you are 24wks, and you are supposedly due next month ie at 28weeks,( 6months plus 2 wks)

Common, pls desist from such actions, you can make it legitimately if you channel your intelligence to other ventures.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Closed by Vyolet(f): 9:20pm On May 02, 2019
I really don't understand when pregnancy becomes an illness which some people use to beg. You are pregnant and the next thing is to come online to beg for child upkeep, so you didn't know you'd need money to take care of yourself before having sex or what were you expecting to get in return for unprotected sex, Iphone?

10 Likes

Re: Closed by Oyindidi(f): 9:23pm On May 02, 2019
Where in Port Harcourt are you?
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 02, 2019
Oyindidi:
Where in Port Harcourt are you?

114 Eneka rd by rukpoku...
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 02, 2019
Vyolet:
I really don't understand when pregnancy becomes an illness which some people use to beg. You are pregnant and the next thing is to come online to beg for child upkeep, so you didn't know you'd need money to take care of yourself before having sex or what were you expecting to get in return for unprotected sex, Iphone?

Thanks for ur comment ma
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 02, 2019
drI:
op, unfortunately you are a scam and people like you are the reasons why genuine people don't get help.

Firstly, you live in PHC but did a scam at Ava
Secondly, your Lmp is January which puts your fate of delivery at October.
thirdly, your scan done 2 days ago says you are 24wks, and you are supposedly due next month ie at 28weeks,( 6months plus 2 wks)

Common, pls desist from such actions, you can make it legitimately if you channel your intelligence to other ventures.

I'm not a Scam..
Re: Closed by Oyindidi(f): 9:27pm On May 02, 2019
Realamy:

114 Eneka rd by rukpoku...
Eneka road by rukpoku? I'm confused here. Are you in Rukpoku or Eneka?

That scan was done in Abia State. Una don start with una scam

5 Likes

Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 02, 2019
Oyindidi:
Eneka road by rukpoku? I'm confused here. Are you in Rukpoku or Eneka?

That scan was done in Abia State. Una don start with una scam

Eneka ma .. I relocated to PH last month. I really don't know my way around, I had the test in Aba for some reasons
Re: Closed by IamPlato(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2019
LuciferJehovah:

UyaiIncomparably stupid you know that?

May half bag of Dangote cement cake inside that your rotten Ikot Ekpene pussy until all the rodents inside suffocate & die by fire.

Useless ekuke feminist.

I spit on your powdered breast milk & your receeding hairline.

3Face Idibia oshi.

*spits angry
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. grin i Don Laugh Fall From Chair... Jesus! Hahahahahaha... Half Bag Of Dangote Cement? Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Closed by Oyindidi(f): 9:53pm On May 02, 2019
Realamy:

Eneka ma .. I relocated to PH last month. I really don't know my way around, I had the test in Aba for some reasons
Too many story

3 Likes

Re: Closed by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:17pm On May 02, 2019
Realamy:

Thanks for ur comment.. I'm not Irresponsible, neither am I mad.. I'll live to see my son.

Amen, God will send helpers to you soon in Christ's name Amen

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 02, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

Amen, God will send helpers to you soon in Christ's name Amen

Amen.. Thank u very much
Re: Closed by OKOATA(m): 11:18pm On May 02, 2019
LuciferJehovah:

UyaiIncomparably stupid you know that?

May half bag of Dangote cement cake inside that your rotten Ikot Ekpene pussy until all the rodents inside suffocate & die by fire.

Useless ekuke feminist.

I spit on your powdered breast milk & your receeding hairline.

3Face Idibia oshi.

*spits angry
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Clown. Funny dude
Re: Closed by Tyche(m): 8:15am On May 03, 2019
@Realamy

Your story looks legit, but your chances of finding what you are looking for here is like searching for a needle in a haystack.

You have carried on thus far yourself so keep on keeping on. The help you are searching for will definitely reach you in due course.

Peace
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:25am On May 03, 2019
Thank u very much
Re: Closed by ladyP30(f): 9:34pm On May 04, 2019
Hello in everything in life I like being sincere and straight forward but unfortunately your post lack those two things. you said you are currently working in ph that you can boast of 10k and when someone here is trying to find out y u did the lab test in Aba you said you just relocated to ph,your story did not add up just be plain and truthful so that anyone that want to help will do that without being suspicious of u

5 Likes

Re: Closed by PrincessJr(f): 7:41am On May 05, 2019
delugajackson:

Oh Lord! My chest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only A Mother Could Indeed Tolerate These / How To Startup a P.O.S Business that will make you Money every single day! / How To Make A Good Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.