Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Kiss Him, Not Me Season 2 : Watashi Ga Motete Dousunda Season 2 Release Date - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kiss Him, Not Me Season 2 : Watashi Ga Motete Dousunda Season 2 Release Date (347 Views)

JAMB Results Release Date 2024 UTME / More JAMB 2018 Results To Be Released, See Release Date / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Him, Not Me Season 2 : Watashi Ga Motete Dousunda Season 2 Release Date by SmartKela: 7:03pm On May 02, 2019
More About Kiss Him Not Me
Kiss Him Not Me preferably known as Watashi Ga Motete Dousunda is a Japanese romantic comedy series written and demonstrated by Junko. It is issued by Kodansha since 2013 on Bessatsu Friend magazine. 14 volumes composing the chapters have been premiered so far. Crunchyroll is published online in English and Kodansha USA published the volumes.

An audio drama conversion of the 1st chapter was released on January 13, 2015. An anime transformation by Brain’s Base aired in Japan from October to December 2016. At 40th Kodansha Manga Awards Kiss Him Not Me manga won the Best Shōjo Manga.

Kae Serinuma is the one that you’d call a “fujoshi.” When she sees young men along with one another, she wants to enjoy wild dreams! One day her most loved anime character passes on and the stun makes her lose a huge amount of weight. At that point four hot folks at school ask her out, however that isn’t energising to her by any means — she’d preferably like them to see date one another! Watashi Ga Motete Dousunda Season 2 is highly dreamed and expected after the success of first season. Manga got fame in youth as it is romantic series and fantasy of a girl wants to see two boys kissing each other.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB To Cancel 2019 UTME Results In Some States… / How To Make Money Online 2019 New Method Now!!! / Take a look at this picture of a Primary School Pupils In Niger State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.