Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,577 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT (18785 Views)

NECO delists Katsina, Kebbi, Oyo schools over cheating / WAEC Introduced Attestation Of Results In 2015 Tweets / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by TheTrueSeeker2: 11:02am On May 03, 2019
Has JAMB paid the CBT Centers their fees? Some of us that worked as Technical Staff for some CBT Centers are being owed till now as CBT owners are waiting for their monies from JAMB.

In all honesty, as a first hand observer during the 2019 UTME exam, I can categorically state that JAMB didn't train their own Technical Staff properly. I know how I had to put the young man sent from Abuja in one of the CBT Center I handled few basic tutorials on minor issues he encountered. He almost caused the suspension of the center for technical deficiencies when indeed he was the one that didn't understand simple login procedures.
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 03, 2019
psucc:
If I may ask, will JAMB conduct another test for the affected candidates? Would the cancellation not affect the innocent ones who did not know or were not interested in doing any 'business"

JAMB is about to cause another round of depression, frustration, suicide and heartbreak for people. They should look explore other means the meting out corporal punishment
Jamb would sort it same way waec does hence no cause for alarm
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by mapet: 12:16pm On May 03, 2019
psucc:
If I may ask, will JAMB conduct another test for the affected candidates? Would the cancellation not affect the innocent ones who did not know or were not interested in doing any 'business"

JAMB is about to cause another round of depression, frustration, suicide and heartbreak for people. They should look explore other means the meting out corporal punishment

1. Can you please read the report again and this time slowly so that you can understand the context and why those results will be canceled.

2. The last time I checked, cancelation of results (of cheaters) does not fall into the category of corporal punishment
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by dpol: 12:24pm On May 03, 2019
cyberguy72:
Jamb is just trying to cover up for their crashed database and now want to deny innocent students their right to re write their JAMB EXAMS.There were no results in many centers, many cbt centers systems crashed b4 and even after exams started.

Very right, boss....
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by mapet: 12:25pm On May 03, 2019
peacettw:
I am beginning to believe stronglg that something went wrong with the JAMB servers. It explains why the results are not yet ready and the possible cover up with these unproven allegations of exam malpractice that will lead to HALF of the results cancelled.

My apologies to the affected candidates. It is best that you consider the private universities

1. It saddens one's heart when folks seem to live in denial. Reading the report should have helped, except you naturally condone fraud....

He said the “fearless display of fraudulent tactics by some individuals including parents and centre owners,” would leave many people dumbfounded.

While giving reasons for the delay in the release of this year’s UTME results by JAMB, the source said Nigerians would be shocked if they were privy to the recordings from the Closed Circuit Television cameras installed across the about 700 centres used during the examination.

That this is an evidence in itself is less of the issue; that an average Nigeria is a potential cheat is more disturbing
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by mapet: 12:28pm On May 03, 2019
boyfwend:
I have already forgotten that I wrote jamb this year. They keep frustrating innocent people.
Nonsense undecided with jaMB REGISTRAL

..... This one will now be blaming someone else for failing exams....
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by mapet: 12:30pm On May 03, 2019
seborrhic:
Thought the registrar gave the impression he was the fabled man of integrity coming to stamp out all ills bedeviling jamb and that his era would see the best and most credible exams ever conducted.
The reverse is now the case.
Never in the history of jamb,even during the paper and pencil days has so much malpractice been perpetuated in an examination.
Even Neco and waec,despite how much easier it is to perpetuate malpractice have never witnessed 10% of what is now going on in jamb.
They are reversing the gains nigeria has made in all spheres of life and in all institutions.

.... and the JAMB Registrar is to blame for this? Gosh!
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by mapet: 12:33pm On May 03, 2019
Bestboy11513:
Like I've said earlier, JAMB doesn't care whether or not Nigerians get into Higher institutions, Their sole purpose is make money off of us.

Why should JAMB "care" whether you get into higher institution or not? JAMB's business is to conduct exams that stands the test of time and standards. Yours is to prepare adequately.....
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by achi4u(m): 12:53pm On May 03, 2019
ken6488:

Wrong plus Flora Shaw..

It shall not be well with British in everything they lay their hand including champions league trophy
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by psucc(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2019
mapet:

1. Can you please read the report again and this time slowly so that you can understand the context and why those results will be canceled.

2. The last time I checked, cancelation of results (of cheaters) does not fall into the category of corporal punishment

Can please refer to the 2 quotes below to see how people wey get sense the reason?

asuustrike1:

Jamb would sort it same way waec does hence no cause for alarm

mechanics:
They will know the ones who didn't cheat, they may not cancel a whole centre.

I think their response has assuage my feelings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by boyfwend(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2019
mapet:

..... This one will now be blaming someone else for failing exams....

Shutup!
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by cyberguy72(m): 3:30pm On May 03, 2019
mapet:

Why should JAMB "care" whether you get into higher institution or not? JAMB's business is to conduct exams that stands the test of time and standards. Yours is to prepare adequately.....
JAMB AGENT ALERT!

1 Like

Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Eazydlite(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2019
So are you declaring it inconclusive or not?
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by mapet: 4:01pm On May 03, 2019
cyberguy72:
JAMB AGENT ALERT!

You must be dumb. No wonder you lot here are unintelligent and incapable of rational thinking
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by sagehacker: 4:40pm On May 03, 2019
Jamb pls return my money shap shap
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by cyberguy72(m): 5:24pm On May 03, 2019
mapet:

You must be dumb. No wonder you lot here are unintelligent and incapable of rational thinking
U re the dumbness thinking u are smart .So u cant decode that all those Jamb explanations are shit,they are just trying to take students for a ride

1 Like

Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by mapet: 7:42pm On May 03, 2019
cyberguy72:
U re the dumbness thinking u are smart .So u cant decode that all those Jamb explanations are shit,they are just trying to take students for a ride

Unlike you, I don't "decode" what is elementary. Meanwhile, might I ask; are you yet to write JAMB, if so, do you intend to cheat?
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by cyberguy72(m): 10:04pm On May 03, 2019
mapet:

Unlike you, I don't "decode" what is elementary. Meanwhile, might I ask; are you yet to write JAMB, if so, do you intend to cheat?
You re really senseless whats with the irrelevant question?
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Bestboy11513(m): 2:44am On May 04, 2019
mapet:

I don't need you to tell me what part I have to play in securing admission into higher institution. I know It all too well and as I have done my part, why haven't JAMB done theirs?

Where are the results of the exams they conducted?
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Bestboy11513(m): 2:46am On May 04, 2019
cyberguy72:

A very long ride!
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by mapet: 3:50am On May 04, 2019
Bestboy11513:

I don't need you to tell me what part I have to play in securing admission into higher institution. I know It all too well and as I have done my part, why haven't JAMB done theirs?

Where are the results of the exams they conducted?

Did you cheat? �
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Bestboy11513(m): 7:40am On May 04, 2019
mapet:

Any rational thinking man can easily see that something somewhere is amiss. The Story JAMB is cooking up simply does not add up.

It's either your a JAMB official or you are just trying to be difficult or your just plain stupid!

1 Like

Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Bestboy11513(m): 7:42am On May 04, 2019
mapet:

Did you cheat? �

Mr JAMB official

Because you cheated when you wrote yours, you now think everyone did huh?

And how does this answer the question I asked you?
Where are the JAMB results?
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by mapet: 9:48am On May 04, 2019
Bestboy11513:

Mr JAMB official

Because you cheated when you wrote yours, you now think everyone did huh?

And how does this answer the question I asked you?
Where are the JAMB results?

I cheated? grin grin grin and I am supporting JAMB in its crusade against cheaters? Has reasoning so left you?

How will any sensible person expect JAMB to release results of those who cheated?
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by mapet: 9:55am On May 04, 2019
Bestboy11513:

Any rational thinking man can easily see that something somewhere is amiss. The Story JAMB is cooking up simply does not add up.

It's either your a JAMB official or you are just trying to be difficult or your just plain stupid!

While you are struggling to reason, try elementary steps at it.
1. JAMB alleges cases of massive malpractices, collusion of test centers, parents and officials....caught on CCTV.
2. JAMB states that those found suspicious would have their results withheld and will be thoroughly investigated

What else is their to struggle with in a simple logical issue. Of course it will not add up and something will be amiss to you.... Just try reasoning at elementary level, you will get it.
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Masionreay: 10:12am On May 04, 2019
When APC said next level,many of u didn't get it. This is one of the levels next.

Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Bestboy11513(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2019
mapet:

I cheated? grin grin grin and I am supporting JAMB in its crusade against cheaters? Has reasoning so left you?

How will any sensible person expect JAMB to release results of those who cheated?

So because your supporting JAMB in it's crusade means you could not have cheated? Your more stupid than I thought. Have you ever heard of the word Hypocrite? That's exactly what you are!

And are you this naive? JAMB has been releasing results of people who cheated since it's inception.
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Bestboy11513(m): 1:47pm On May 04, 2019
mapet:

While you are struggling to reason, try elementary steps at it.
1. JAMB alleges cases of massive malpractices, collusion of test centers, parents and officials....caught on CCTV.
2. JAMB states that those found suspicious would have their results withheld and will be thoroughly investigated

What else is their to struggle with in a simple logical issue. Of course it will not add up and something will be amiss to you.... Just try reasoning at elementary level, you will get it.

Elementary reasoning... Are you maaaaad? it's almost a month since the JAMB exams and you want us to still use Basic reasoning?.... Nooooo we will not! we are not children for Christ sakes we will now reason in a more advanced manner and try to understand what is really going on.
Simple logic is that when people write exams results of such exams ought to be provided.
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by mapet: 5:11pm On May 04, 2019
Bestboy11513:

Elementary reasoning... Are you maaaaad? it's almost a month since the JAMB exams and you want us to still use Basic reasoning?.... Nooooo we will not! we are not children for Christ sakes we will now reason in a more advanced manner and try to understand what is really going on.
Simple logic is that when people write exams results of such exams ought to be provided.

Cheats have no results. With the way you reason, you are a child...
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by Bestboy11513(m): 5:37pm On May 04, 2019
mapet:

Cheats have no results. With the way you reason, you are a child...

So where are the results of the people that didn't cheat? Or did everyone cheat?
Your just a senile dog. I'm getting tired of you.
Re: JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT by mapet: 7:42pm On May 04, 2019
Bestboy11513:

So because your supporting JAMB in it's crusade means you could not have cheated? Your more stupid than I thought. Have you ever heard of the word Hypocrite? That's exactly what you are!

And are you this naive? JAMB has been releasing results of people who cheated since it's inception.

Here comes a confessed cheat. Sorry there is a new Sheriff in town who is attacking cheating in exams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2013 Cowbell Mathematics Competition (download Past Questions, Entry Form Etc / World’s Top 1,000 Universities: Nigeria Fails To Make List / We May Start ‘No Pay, No Work’ – ASUU President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.