Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Help!!! What's The Usefulness Of This - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help!!! What's The Usefulness Of This (1911 Views)

My Car Won't Start, Pls Help, What Do I Do / Car Gurus In The House Please Help! What Can Be The Cause? / Help; What Is The Meaning Of This Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! What's The Usefulness Of This by geolabious(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2019
Please whats the use of the sticker. I dont really know the usefulness and its now a trend in Lagos almost every car has it.

Pls kindly enlighten.

#gEo

Re: Help!!! What's The Usefulness Of This by OPUSDEI1(m): 10:13pm On May 02, 2019
It is only useful for saying "I beta pass my neighbour".

1 Like

Re: Help!!! What's The Usefulness Of This by geolabious(m): 12:16am On May 03, 2019
OPUSDEI1:
It is only useful for saying "I beta pass my neighbour".

How pls
Re: Help!!! What's The Usefulness Of This by mejai(m): 4:18am On May 03, 2019
may be against scratches... wall, car beside urs, keys( door handles)

1 Like

Re: Help!!! What's The Usefulness Of This by Hustlersdiary: 9:53am On May 03, 2019
That thing comes with brand new cars, I don't understand the new craze in naija that's making people put it on their cars, they don't even fix it well to look like brand new cars. It makes the car look local to me.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! What's The Usefulness Of This by sacx: 12:12pm On May 03, 2019
It's as useful as the 'p' in psychology smiley

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! What's The Usefulness Of This by OPUSDEI1(m): 11:39pm On May 03, 2019
geolabious:

How pls

People mostly put it on to announce that it's a new car.
Re: Help!!! What's The Usefulness Of This by 9icetoo(m): 10:16am On May 04, 2019
OPUSDEI1:

Which is quite ridiculous on a 16 year old car sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! What's The Usefulness Of This by Nobody: 11:26am On May 04, 2019
9icetoo:

Which is quite ridiculous on a 16 year old car sad

Lol. I once saw a 2005 Highlander drive beside me with this same tape on all it's doors and the seats covered in plastic (nylon). I was like wtf, for a 2005 car?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! What's The Usefulness Of This by thebigkendo(m): 12:14pm On May 04, 2019
greenhulk:

Lol. I once saw a 2005 Highlander drive beside me with this same tape on all it's doors and the seats covered in plastic (nylon). I was like wtf, for a 2005 car?

It is called packaging grin grin
I know somebody who drove his 2005 Highlander for over a year with nylon covered seat grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! What's The Usefulness Of This by ogawisdom(m): 3:17pm On May 04, 2019
It's called upgrading your car to 2019 model lol grin

Everyone wants to have the features of a new car in his 20 yrs car, it's their decision and joy so respect it.

I once say a 1992 Honda halla with Car DVD and reverse camera angry ;

It's not our fault that we like good things but cant afford one.

Ppl now construct fog lights on their bumper and fix side mirrors with signal lights on their 25yrs cars

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! What's The Usefulness Of This by geolabious(m): 7:00am On May 07, 2019
OPUSDEI1:

But why I still can get it. Even some taxi put all this stickers too
Re: Help!!! What's The Usefulness Of This by PuZZyNegro: 7:06am On May 07, 2019
ogawisdom:
It's called upgrading your car to 2019 model lol grin

Everyone wants to have the features of a new car in his 20 yrs car, it's their decision and joy so respect it.

I once say a 1992 Honda halla with Car DVD and reverse camera angry ;

It's not our fault that we like good things but cant afford one.

Ppl now construct fog lights on their bumper and fix side mirrors with signal lights on their 25yrs cars

Why are you wicked like this? Why will you make me to be laughing hard at 7:06 AM

Why? ���

1 Like

Re: Help!!! What's The Usefulness Of This by PuZZyNegro: 7:09am On May 07, 2019
geolabious:

But why I still can get it. Even some taxi put all this stickers too

Bro the tape is cheap if not free. You can easily get some for your car.

I noticed it's common among the salvage titled cars they sell at Berger.

Whenever I see it, what comes to my mind is "Berger lemon brand"

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! What's The Usefulness Of This by ruby360: 6:41pm On May 08, 2019
Only illetrates in Lagos drive around with this rubbish bin Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! What's The Usefulness Of This by ruby360: 6:41pm On May 08, 2019
Only illetrates in Lagos drive around with this rubbish in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! What's The Usefulness Of This by fabienjoe: 12:36pm On May 09, 2019
Those tapes are found in new cars in parking lots. You can observe they are strategically located where people are likely to touch and are therefore susceptible to scratches. A brand new car should be spotless. The tapes prevent nail scratches in the door area and other places as people come to inspect them prior to purchase. You don't see those in used cars abroad.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Share How To Import Cars To Nigeria / HELP!!!!!ABS Actuator Sensor Problem On My 2006 Camry / Chrysler Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.