Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Police Officers Beat Man Mercilessly In Front Of His Wife And Kids In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Beat Man Mercilessly In Front Of His Wife And Kids In Abuja (659 Views)

Police Officers Beat Man In Lagos; Force PRO Calls For Probe (Video, Photos) / Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos / Police Officers Beat Two Women Mercilessly In Abeokuta - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Police Officers Beat Man Mercilessly In Front Of His Wife And Kids In Abuja by EzegeNG: 9:45pm On May 02, 2019
Here is a video showing how a team of Police men manhandled a man at Glo Office junction Wuse 2, Abuja.

According to reports, the police officers were driving recklessly and a man who found their driving offensive had to obstruct their movement.

The police men came down from their van and dragged the man out of his car, tried arresting him but he refused and they started harassing him in front of his family members, to the extent of using a teaser on him.

A Military officer by name Mr Umar who was driving along the road had to stop to intervene in the matter.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/police-officers-beat-man-mercilessly-in-front-of-his-wife-and-kids-in-abuja/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Police Officers Beat Man Mercilessly In Front Of His Wife And Kids In Abuja by EzegeNG: 9:45pm On May 02, 2019
cry

Re: Police Officers Beat Man Mercilessly In Front Of His Wife And Kids In Abuja by JudasNaCarrot: 9:52pm On May 02, 2019
The man is stupid. Why resist arrest.

I support Nigeria police FORCE on this.

They should apply the FORCE and take him to the station.

Oloshi!
Re: Police Officers Beat Man Mercilessly In Front Of His Wife And Kids In Abuja by ogtavia(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2019
Wife and kids Ko....Everybody hates Chris ni. He was beaten but not in front of his family.
Re: Police Officers Beat Man Mercilessly In Front Of His Wife And Kids In Abuja by radiolover(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2019
Wonders they say shall never end.
Re: Police Officers Beat Man Mercilessly In Front Of His Wife And Kids In Abuja by aanuoluwami14(f): 10:14pm On May 02, 2019
undecided 90% of policemen are goats
Re: Police Officers Beat Man Mercilessly In Front Of His Wife And Kids In Abuja by shortgun(m): 12:33am On May 03, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
The man is stupid. Why resist arrest.

I support Nigeria police FORCE on this.

They should apply the FORCE and take him to the station.

Oloshi!
What is wrong with this one?
What they are doing to that man is assault and not arrest.

Re: Police Officers Beat Man Mercilessly In Front Of His Wife And Kids In Abuja by IvarTheBoneless: 6:49am On May 03, 2019
I was accosted at Shoprite Mall once by 2 cops.
Re: Police Officers Beat Man Mercilessly In Front Of His Wife And Kids In Abuja by Hoodbilonia: 6:55am On May 03, 2019
Bomb zone
I go like shoot scifi movie for naija
It wud cost me 10mil
Title of the movie
Pnj
Police no joy
Re: Police Officers Beat Man Mercilessly In Front Of His Wife And Kids In Abuja by BABSSSOO(m): 7:25am On May 03, 2019
wetin dey do this one, you just cum naija ni? na today you just dey hear about extra judicial killing? if I'm follow them, them cum drive am go bush go kill am nko....BTW wetin the guy do wrong in the first place to deserve being arrested? your own go soon come just be patient.... mtweeeeew
Re: Police Officers Beat Man Mercilessly In Front Of His Wife And Kids In Abuja by lalasticlala(m): 11:57am On May 03, 2019
You were the same person that posted this story here

https://www.nairaland.com/5137826/police-officers-flogged-stoned-harassing

(1)

"We For Press Your Breast" - Lady Cries Out After Sexually Assaulted By Police / What A Friend...!! Olamide Went To Efcc To Beg For Naira Marley / Goat Thief Tied And Burnt Alive In A Car By Angry Mob In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.