Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,029 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades (25319 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ / "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 1:07am On May 03, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Seems controversial nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is not stopping anytime soon as she has taken a swipe at nollywood folks she didn't reply despite them shading her.

She said it's not because she didn't see it but she is way above them and doesn't do 'Z-list' nollywood folks.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/tonto-dikeh-mocks-nollywood-folks-that-she-didnt-reply-their-shades.html

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 1:07am On May 03, 2019
Which one is Z-list again, This Aunty Radical na clown grin grin

Visit here for more >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/tonto-dikeh-mocks-nollywood-folks-that-she-didnt-reply-their-shades.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Pidginwhisper: 2:51am On May 03, 2019
She herself is not even on the Z-list anymore . grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by simplyhonest(m): 5:45am On May 03, 2019
this lady has time sha

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by itspzpics(m): 5:57am On May 03, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by mrgraphics01: 6:38am On May 03, 2019
interesting

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by FlirtyGist: 6:38am On May 03, 2019
tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by MrGist: 7:23am On May 03, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Nobody: 7:55am On May 03, 2019
Honestly, I don't think Tonto dikeh is okay mentally, she's about to hit the market oo shocked, because I don't understand why someone who is well known would go on Instagram to talk about everything that concerns her ex and the father of her child I think they need to take her to a psychiatrist, she needs brain check, and bed rest, she seriously needs help sad

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Tripitaka: 7:57am On May 03, 2019
I think one of the surest ways to amass 'likes' on NL is to call Tonto names; bitter woman, depressed soul, hypocrite, greedy fool, gold digger would suffice. Same way you can easily garner recognition by calling Kemi Olunloyo an Old Hag, rusty punna, enemy of progress, prophet of doom.
But has anyone wondered if they had legitimate concerns or tried to query the credibility of their submissions? Maybe it's easier to join the bandwagon; it doesn't need mental stress.

Whenever I see a Tonto post here, I can easily predict the comments. What if this woman was truly physically and emotionally abused, lied to, led on? Or don't emotional abuse count anymore? Especially as the male folks here are swift in telling us how poisonous emotionally abusive women can be.

For one who has gone through a lot as she posits, you cannot dictate how long she should grieve or lament. We heal differently. If she feels she needs to vent for a decade, so be it.

In a country where criminals and dubious personalities are celebrated, it isn't surprising that no one is talking about her internet fraud allegations against her ex, or the allegation that he was unfaithful, perhaps you guys know him more than she does.

Again, who here would beat their chest and say they have never overrated their loved ones' personalities to anyone who cared to listen. Some of us go to FB to announce how we have the best dad's, the most loving moms, most adorable siblings and all, when deep down we know that they are actually far from that. Well, we have to keep up appearances. So why slate Tonto?

ShinqRambq:
Avoid Osu woman,you nor hear,when a goat want to scratch its back,it goes to the tree but when a man wants to scratch his back,he goes to a kinsman,Churchill went to the tree to scratch his back.Simple
This one has a history of madness.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by johnkay1(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2019
Tripitaka:
I think one of the surest ways to amass 'likes' on NL is to call Tonto names; bitter woman, depressed soul, hypocrite, greedy fool, gold digger would suffice. Same way you can easily garner recognition by calling Kemi Olunloyo an Old Hag, rusty punna, enemy of progress, prophet of doom.
But has anyone wondered if they had legitimate concerns or tried to query the credibility of their submissions? Maybe it's easier to join the bandwagon; it doesn't need mental stress.

Whenever I see a Tonto post here, I can easily predict the comments. What if this woman was truly physically and emotionally abused, lied to, led on? Or don't emotional abuse count anymore? Especially as the male folks here are swift in telling us how poisonous emotionally abusive women can be.

For one who has gone through a lot as she posits, you cannot dictate how long she should grieve or lament. We heal differently. If she feels she needs to vent for a decade, so be it.

In a country where criminals and dubious personalities are celebrated, it isn't surprising that no one is talking about her internet fraud allegations against her ex, or the allegation that he was unfaithful, perhaps you guys know him more than she does.

Again, who here would beat their chest and say they have never overrated their loved ones' personalities to anyone who cared to listen. Some of us go to FB to announce how we have the best dad's, the most loving moms, most adorable siblings and all, when deep down we know that they are actually far from that. Well, we have to keep up appearances. So why slate Tonto?

You're not different from her (It is even irritating me to type her name). How on earth is her action reasonable to you? Imagine she is your mother and you grow up to see all this tantrum, will you praise her? In fact, if you're her sister will you say ride on my sister? I'm sure her family members will be ashamed of her ?

She is not the first to be divorced and she will not be the last. I think if she want to trend online she should choose another thing entirely different from this, at least for her kid sake.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:10am On May 03, 2019
Enough of all these childlish FOOLISHNESS abegii!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Chimaokigwe: 9:10am On May 03, 2019
[s]
Tripitaka:

[/s]

Have you ever heard a single member of Tonto's family come out in her support?

In saner climes, Tonto would either be in prison or mental asylum.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by elerindodo9090: 9:10am On May 03, 2019
omo this girl dey hot o...no pass your boundary

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Andhominem: 9:10am On May 03, 2019
hahahahahaha

She's enjoying the attention jor... grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by IjebuWarrior: 9:10am On May 03, 2019
Achievement ba? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Houseofglam7(f): 9:10am On May 03, 2019
undecided undecided
Not again
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by AkataYeriYeri: 9:10am On May 03, 2019
We no go rest again on Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by princenaira(m): 9:10am On May 03, 2019
Tripitaka:

Real madness

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Staru1(m): 9:10am On May 03, 2019
shey ,Tonto wan continue d race
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by harley88(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2019
funny.... she's just be in her own lane
I think she smokes weed a lot, which makes her not even bother about all the hatred around her. I must get the name of her supplier, so I can be unbothered by the madness in the country and these girls pursuing me with pregnancy. Well what's my own with this, I'm just happy my post is on first page in this topic and many of you would have read this nonsense I posted here. And even still read this next line even when you know it's already nonsense. Outta here

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by khalija: 9:11am On May 03, 2019
drama priestess grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by OkoyeA1(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2019
Jesu shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by babyfaceafrica: 9:11am On May 03, 2019
what did Kunle see in this loose canon that he married her?..no self-esteem at all...just cho cho cho

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by netflicks(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2019
Enough of all this tonto thing! Nothing special or important about it please bring up something more relevant to the FP

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Chukwurah003: 9:12am On May 03, 2019
Animal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday / BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying / Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.