Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,459 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades (25335 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ / "Cindy Okafor Is Wearing Cloth She Didn't Pay For" - Lady Says / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by seegi(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2019
na everytime dis one dey make fp

By the way We have Farmlands for sale in Ilorin at various locations Check my Signature for more details
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by lomprico(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2019
Hahahaha

This chick is just catching fun with all this.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by lomprico(m): 9:15am On May 03, 2019
seegi:
na everytime dis one dey make fp

By the way We have Farmlands for sale in Ilorin at various locations Check my Signature for more details

Na seun babe na.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by kenzosky: 9:15am On May 03, 2019
Some how, some way i think tonton is doing guys a big favour by letting guys know what will happen to them if they married a world star rachtet slut.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by harley88(m): 9:16am On May 03, 2019
Tripitaka:
I think one of the surest ways to amass 'likes' on NL is to call Tonto names; bitter woman, depressed soul, hypocrite, greedy fool, gold digger would suffice. Same way you can easily garner recognition by calling Kemi Olunloyo an Old Hag, rusty punna, enemy of progress, prophet of doom.
But has anyone wondered if they had legitimate concerns or tried to query the credibility of their submissions? Maybe it's easier to join the bandwagon; it doesn't need mental stress.

Whenever I see a Tonto post here, I can easily predict the comments. What if this woman was truly physically and emotionally abused, lied to, led on? Or don't emotional abuse count anymore? Especially as the male folks here are swift in telling us how poisonous emotionally abusive women can be.

For one who has gone through a lot as she posits, you cannot dictate how long she should grieve or lament. We heal differently. If she feels she needs to vent for a decade, so be it.

In a country where criminals and dubious personalities are celebrated, it isn't surprising that no one is talking about her internet fraud allegations against her ex, or the allegation that he was unfaithful, perhaps you guys know him more than she does.

Again, who here would beat their chest and say they have never overrated their loved ones' personalities to anyone who cared to listen. Some of us go to FB to announce how we have the best dad's, the most loving moms, most adorable siblings and all, when deep down we know that they are actually far from that. Well, we have to keep up appearances. So why slate Tonto?

This one has a history of madness.

I like your point......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by YoungAncient1: 9:19am On May 03, 2019
Way and manner, Tonto must promote her brand.

Indeed, she is the undisputed champion of drama.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by ferdybillion(m): 9:20am On May 03, 2019
This Tonto needs good and wicked screwing. It will end all this drama
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Kashrate: 9:23am On May 03, 2019
Lol

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Philgafauto: 9:25am On May 03, 2019
[s][/s]
Tripitaka:
I think one of the surest ways to amass 'likes' on NL is to call Tonto names; bitter woman, depressed soul, hypocrite, greedy fool, gold digger would suffice. Same way you can easily garner recognition by calling Kemi Olunloyo an Old Hag, rusty punna, enemy of progress, prophet of doom.
But has anyone wondered if they had legitimate concerns or tried to query the credibility of their submissions? Maybe it's easier to join the bandwagon; it doesn't need mental stress.

Whenever I see a Tonto post here, I can easily predict the comments. What if this woman was truly physically and emotionally abused, lied to, led on? Or don't emotional abuse count anymore? Especially as the male folks here are swift in telling us how poisonous emotionally abusive women can be.

For one who has gone through a lot as she posits, you cannot dictate how long she should grieve or lament. We heal differently. If she feels she needs to vent for a decade, so be it.

In a country where criminals and dubious personalities are celebrated, it isn't surprising that no one is talking about her internet fraud allegations against her ex, or the allegation that he was unfaithful, perhaps you guys know him more than she does.

Again, who here would beat their chest and say they have never overrated their loved ones' personalities to anyone who cared to listen. Some of us go to FB to announce how we have the best dad's, the most loving moms, most adorable siblings and all, when deep down we know that they are actually far from that. Well, we have to keep up appearances. So why slate Tonto? [/s]

[s]
[s][/s]

You are an enabler and crusader of inanities. How dare you support Tonto Dike despite he many faults? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by SEGLIZ: 9:25am On May 03, 2019
depressed idiot looking for a leeway got, ended up regretting the freedom.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Andersonjr(m): 9:26am On May 03, 2019
So In her filty celebrity mind now she's making limelight �
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Femijohn198: 9:27am On May 03, 2019
Tonto dikeh no get work.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by SyberKate(f): 9:33am On May 03, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Honestly, I don't think Tonto dikeh is okay mentally, she's about to hit the market oo shocked, because I don't understand why someone who is well known would go on Instagram to talk about everything that concerns her ex and the father of her child I think they need to take her to a psychiatrist, she needs brain check, and bed rest, she seriously needs help sad
Also includes some serious 40-minute nacking
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by EmekaBlue(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2019
my last comment on tonto thread.

NEXT
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by stanliwise(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2019
Philgafauto:
[/s][s]

You are an enabler and crusader of inanities. How dare you support Tonto Dike despite he many faults? undecided
you are bit short sighted about what he is saying... Tonto is hell bent on fighting what she once cherish and worship. This kind of hatred can make a person literally go mad... Even to the extent that she doesn't care about her future worth and even now monetize the drama. The pain is really severe. Tonto need medical and psychological help urgently.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by MPESA(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2019
johnkay1:

You're not different from her (It is even irritating me to type her name). How on earth is her action reasonable to you? Imagine she is your mother and you grow up to see all this tantrum, will you praise her? In fact, if you're her sister will you say ride on my sister? I'm sure her family members will be ashamed of her ?

She is not the first to be divorced and she will not be the last. I think if she want to trend online she should choose another thing entirely different from this, at least for her kid sake.

Na who even send you , she's living her life and you are here killing yourself...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Zhirinovsky: 9:43am On May 03, 2019
I agree with you. Although she is greedy like an average Nigeria girl but I sometimes put myself in her shoes. Imagine getting married to a legitimate bussinessman, caring and a son of an ex-president only to find out after a few months that he is a diabolic Internet fraudster and not in any way obasanjo's son as he claimed. Come on!!! That would be painful to her of course plus the open cheating with that meurer girl. Mehn!!!Churchill really did Tonto bad, let us all be honest and straightforward for once.
Whatever type of monster Tonto is now, Churchill turned her into it!
Just imagine if Tonto has always nurtured a dream of settling down with a rich, legitimate man who will cherish her and make a good home like maybe omotola's only to be deceived and rubbished by Churchill. After all the lies and deceit, the least Churchill could do was to be loyal and faithful to the woman he deceived into marriage but no. He was cheating openly, making a mockery of Tonto by so doing. Mehn!!! Now I understand why some women turn very bitter.
Tripitaka:

Again, who here would beat their chest and say they have never overrated their loved ones' personalities to anyone who cared to listen. Some of us go to FB to announce how we have the best dad's, the most loving moms, most adorable siblings and all, when deep down we know that they are actually far from that. Well, we have to keep up appearances. So why slate Tonto?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Tripitaka: 9:45am On May 03, 2019
Zhirinovsky:
I agree with you. Although she is greedy like an average Nigeria girl but I sometimes put myself in her shoes. Imagine getting married to a legitimate bussinessman, caring and a son of an ex-president only to find out after a few months that he is a diabolic Internet fraudster and not in any way obasanjo's son as he claimed. Come on!!! That would be painful to her of course plus the cheating with that meurer girl. Mehn!!!Churchill really did Tonto bad, let us all be honest and straightforward for once.
Whatever type of monster Tonto is now, Churchill turned her into it!
You're wise.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by BluntBoy(m): 9:48am On May 03, 2019
Tripitaka:

Just say you are taking sides. No one should support this type of mad ranting. It is annoying and a nuisance at best.

Tonto Dikeh does not look like a victim of domestic violence to me. Rather, she comes across as toxic. A probable pathological liar too.

In 2011, she had a purported violent fight with Van Vicker because Van would rather that Tonto smoked outside. Tonto expectedly denied that the fight was violent and even called her and Van best of friends. But in 2012, she would claim that she and Van could never be friends. This points (albeit presumptively) that the 2011 fight was indeed violent.

I am not making a case for Churchill. But then, Tonto's immature ranting is making it appear so. Who cares if her husband is a 1 minute man or the son of Obasanjo's gardener? All these childish rants at getting back at her ex is just portraying her as the problematic one.

No one can tell me otherwise that Tonto never abused Churchill in the relationship, even physically. Her knack for playing the victim is also a characteristic of a toxic person.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by frankyychiji(f): 9:51am On May 03, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Honestly, I don't think Tonto dikeh is okay mentally, she's about to hit the market oo shocked, because I don't understand why someone who is well known would go on Instagram to talk about everything that concerns her ex and the father of her child I think they need to take her to a psychiatrist, she needs brain check, and bed rest, she seriously needs help sad
Churchill started it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by saucelake231(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2019
all for youtube subscribers on her channel.....you will be surprise all those she is shading are people that where once close too her......she day even help funny born advertise him show again..... (sense girl)...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Platony(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2019
Make depression no kill dis girl o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by GTFO(f): 9:57am On May 03, 2019
Tripitaka:

LOOK AT THIS JOBLESS HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVIST TOO! A GUY FOR THAT MATTER SMH... TCHEEW!

You aint there when she was going after him up and down like Fowl whey just born....
BUT now, you're here spilling rubbish out on a Good Friday..

Bros, just GTFOH !!!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by Earthquake3: 9:58am On May 03, 2019
SugarMuffin:

She needs a good dick

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by donbenie(m): 10:08am On May 03, 2019
Tripitaka:

She is NOT the first nor will she be the last to go through hell in their marriage,

There are hundreds of thousands of people who went through emotional grind mills in their marriages before its dissolution..

It's been two years at least and she keeps running in circles with her bitterness,

Others managed to move on, get a life and even remarried.

How is being such a bitter person and regurgitating the same toxicity every time helping her situation?

The woman needs help..

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by erons22(m): 10:14am On May 03, 2019
Nonsense angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades by dopechoks(m): 10:15am On May 03, 2019
very soon, people selling sexual energizers go start to dey use Churchill's name for advert....they'll be like...'BUY THIS DRUG, IF YOUR HUSBAND IS A CHURCHILL, SAVE YOURSELF FROM CHURCHILLISM'..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” / Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday / #BBNaija Star Khloe Rocks Yellow Ensemble In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.