Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum (4839 Views)

Nairaland Founder, Seun Osewa, Berates ASUU Over Lingering Strike / Seun Osewa Mentioned In A Poem Written To Celebrate OAU 60th Anniversary. / Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Usman75: 9:32am On May 03, 2019
Oluwaseun Temitope Osewe was born on 17 July 1982 (age 36 years) in Ota, Ogun State Nigeria. He is the founder of Nairaland, a popular internet forum launched in March 2005.
Seun Osewa was admitted into Obafemi Awolowo University, but dropped out of school to concentrate on internet business.

Osewa has made it big with his internet forum, projected by Forbes to be the largest online African forum. Nairaland has a huge following both in Africa and around the world, competing in the same league with top global platforms such as Facebook, Google, and Wikipedia, among others.

Ranking among the top 1,000 most viewed sites in the world, Nairaland attracts over 1 million views each day, which has made Osewa a successful African internet sensation. The forum currently has almost 2million registered members and still counting. In 2015, he was listed among the Top 10 Most Influential Nigerian Online Entrepreneurs by T.I.N. Magazine. He is the founder of Nairaland, a popular internet forum launched in March 2005.
Seun Osewa was admitted into Obafemi Awolowo University, but dropped out of school to concentrate on internet business.

Osewa has made it big with his internet forum, projected by Forbes to be the largest online African forum. Nairaland has a huge following both in Africa and around the world, competing in the same league with top global platforms such as Facebook, Google, and Wikipedia, among others.

Ranking among the top 1,000 most viewed sites in the world, Nairaland attracts over 1 million views each day, which has made Osewa a successful African internet sensation. The forum currently has almost 2million registered members and still counting. In 2015, he was listed among the Top 10 Most Influential Nigerian Online Entrepreneurs by T.I.N. Magazine.

Read more via THINK MEDIA NG
http://thinkmedia.com.ng

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by kelvine(m): 11:24am On May 03, 2019
Check spelling of his name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by ShinqRambq: 11:27am On May 03, 2019
Seun,that ordinary school drop-out,I'm sure he dropped out of school cus of truancy.36?, Seun go Marry How come no one is reminding this dude of this
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:42am On May 03, 2019
Seun should ban you for misspelling his name twice angry

5 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Katier00(f): 11:44am On May 03, 2019
I love the Narialand concept. If only they could reduce those tonto dikeh this regina that

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by abbeyty(m): 12:00pm On May 03, 2019
ojewa ko ojegarri ni

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Chukwurah003: 12:26pm On May 03, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Seun should ban you for misspelling his name twice angry

No. I find it really funny. cheesy
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by cucuzee247(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2019
I’m gonna ignore the errors... Uncle Seun, my name sake, u inspire me.
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by ABCthings: 1:27pm On May 03, 2019
This forum hasn't change much since it was created. undecided Nigeria and backwardness SMH.

==Updated==

That why I had to personally add it to it wikipagesad

5 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by abumeinben(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2019
Yes Seun should gaan marry.

NgeneNkwenu is single.
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:53pm On May 03, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Seun,that ordinary school drop-out,I'm sure he dropped out of school cus of truancy.36?, Seun go Marry How come no one is reminding this dude of this
Lol what makes you think he isn't married with kids already? He is very private.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by ShinqRambq: 1:56pm On May 03, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Lol what makes you think he isn't married with kids already? He is very private.
Lies,It is a none fact that he has never been succesful with women even Lala know na
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by bukatyne(f): 2:05pm On May 03, 2019
Seun Ojewa,
Seun Osewe,
Seun Osewa.

Does Nairaland have three founders?

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by pek(m): 2:10pm On May 03, 2019
The post is too repetitive.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by LordSkinnie(m): 2:12pm On May 03, 2019
bukatyne:
Seun Ojewa,
Seun Osewe,
Seun Osewa.

Does Nairaland have three founders?

OP wey don smoke kwale igbo grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Opeyemi04(m): 3:27pm On May 03, 2019
Uncle seun my namesake
hello nairaland pls i need a mercyful heart am in need of 6k pls help me with any amount GOD Will bless you as you do so you will never beg before you eat I am stranded i have no one to help pls nairaland i rely on you 0241529124 Wema bank or call me 08025027802
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 03, 2019
seun is married to me y'all
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by dipseacon: 3:34pm On May 03, 2019
Make person help me summarize abeg, I dey busy.

Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 03, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
seun is married to me y'all

Be searching for husbands up and down nl grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 03, 2019
grin izz not ma fault I like rich men and men that can cook embarassed
Guest007:

Be searching for husbands up and down nl grin grin grin
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2019
Mr Osewa is probably married with kids.
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 03, 2019
I know right cheesy cheesy cheesy
YoungBlackRico:
Mr Osewa is probably married with kids.
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by IjebuWarrior: 5:16pm On May 03, 2019
angry
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 03, 2019
Wouldn't lalasticlala celebrate him by moving this or is op just exaggerating. For those asking if he was married, can you figure it out from his comments at times. If you know you know
cc:lalasticlala
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 03, 2019
CruellaDeVil:

Let a rich, small dick man who loves cooking fall on you kiss
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 03, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry
I wish you same sis
Guest007:

Let a rich, small dick man who loves cooking fall on you kiss
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 03, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
angry angry angry angry angry
I wish you same sis

I no want grin
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by NLbully(m): 6:29pm On May 03, 2019
Usman75:
Oluwaseun Temitope Osewa was born on 17 July 1982 in Ota, Ogun State Nigeria. Oluwaseun Temitope Osewe was born on 17 July 1982 (age 36 years) in Ota, Ogun State Nigeria. He is the founder of Nairaland, a popular internet forum launched in March 2005.

Ranking among the top 1,000 most viewed sites in the world, Nairaland attracts over 1 million views each day, which has made Osewa a successful African internet sensation. The forum currently has almost 2million registered members and still counting. In 2015, he was listed among the Top 10 Most Influential Nigerian Online Entrepreneurs by T.I.N. Magazine. He is the founder of Nairaland, a popular internet forum launched in March 2005.

Ranking among the top 1,000 most viewed sites in the world, Nairaland attracts over 1 million views each day, which has made Osewa a successful African internet sensation. The forum currently has almost 2million registered members and still counting. In 2015, he was listed among the Top 10 Most Influential Nigerian Online Entrepreneurs by T.I.N. Magazine.

Read more via THINK MEDIA NG
http://thinkmedia.com.ng

Ode undecided

5 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by NinjaMetahuman: 6:53pm On May 03, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
seun cannot marry some broke ass b1tches..

dj cuppy things
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 03, 2019
Seun

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by timsbee(f): 7:15pm On May 03, 2019
Pls where is the seun let him post his pix or

Idonbilivit
Re: Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum by femi4: 7:19pm On May 03, 2019
Atiku:
Seun
No dress sense...that tie is too cheap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Campus Editors, Journalists Gather For Summit At Unilag / Breaking News. FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSE RELEASE CUT-OFF MARKS. / All UI DLC Course Material In PDF Format- Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.