Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Is The Most Cost Effective Choice Of Roof Parapet - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Most Cost Effective Choice Of Roof Parapet (2393 Views)

High Quality And Affordable Polysterene Parapet For Your Roof / 3 Bedroom Bungalow. Parapet, Roofing, Etc.. / Expanded Poly-Styrene As Alternative Building Material (parapet, POP, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Cost Effective Choice Of Roof Parapet by SaintUlot: 1:32pm On May 03, 2019
I am currently supervising a building project and we are about making a decision on a cost effective choice of roof parapet to make use of. I need input of builders on the cheapest between :

Aluminium parapets, precast and polystyrene

I ll appreciate a sample quotation too.

In respect to durability, which is the best out of the three.

Contribution of everybody would be highly appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Cost Effective Choice Of Roof Parapet by Analyst01(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2019
The key words are "cost effective" and "durable"

I think you are better off going with cast insitu parapet.
Juggling between safety, cost, design/aesthetics and durability, the cast insitu parapet is better.

For a cost breakdown, I'll be needing the building plan to execute such.

Call 07033544353 or email frankitangltd@gmail.com

Re: What Is The Most Cost Effective Choice Of Roof Parapet by goldcorn(f): 5:39pm On May 03, 2019
SaintUlot:
I am currently supervising a building project and we are about making a decision on a cost effective choice of roof parapet to make use of. I need input of builders on the cheapest between :

Aluminium parapets, precast and polystyrene

I ll appreciate a sample quotation too.

In respect to durability, which is the best out of the three.

Contribution of everybody would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Well, when it comes to modern houses now pls leave out aluminum parapet, your roofing should be stone coated roof and I prefer insitu concrete, Insitu easily flows around the edges, angles n curves of the house. Precast guys 'll start giving you reasons why it won't lap and flow with the design of your house. Then for cost, it is little different range of 1.7 to 2.3 for aluminum n stone coated 1.9 to 3k. For quotation whatsapp me on 09069193297

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Cost Effective Choice Of Roof Parapet by SaintUlot: 10:59am On May 06, 2019
Thanks for your responses, more contributions are needed.

(1) (Reply)

Mini Flat @ Abule Oshun Opp Trade Fair, Lagos / Check Out Office Spaces And Apartment For Rent: / 1 Acre Of Land In Greenland Estate, Ogombo Town For 3.5m Per Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.