Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

How To Sell Anything Fast In Nigeria From Anywhere In The World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell Anything Fast In Nigeria From Anywhere In The World (2635 Views)

Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia / 10 Ways To Get Rich Fast In Nigeria - Onlinenigerianbusiness / Buy And Sell Anything On Www.yakata.com.ng FREE! And Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Sell Anything Fast In Nigeria From Anywhere In The World by mimilogistics: 5:16pm On May 03, 2019
I don't need to remind you that Nigeria is the most populated nation in Africa with over 200 million population growing steadily annually.

What this means is you have over 50 million capable and willing consumers waiting patiently to buy your goods in Nigeria.

No matter the economic recession or hardship, people must buy their daily needs; food, health, clothing, shelter and transportation needs.

How do we come in to help you tap into the large population of consumers in Nigeria

We help bridge the gap between you and consumers in Nigeria, by offering you our free goods warehouse in our Lagos warehouses, to enable you have your goods at Nigeria's center of commerce; Lagos, and to make it easy for you to sell to Nigerians all over the world using online platforms like:

1.) Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google

2.) Jumia: the largest online marketplace in Nigeria & Africa with the same business model of Amazon!

3.) Konga: the second largest ecommerce company in Nigeria that help you sell faster in Nigeria

4.) WhatsApp: our official WhatsApp line has been optimized to give your goods maximum exposure for some type of goods (not all goods sell on our WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: How To Sell Anything Fast In Nigeria From Anywhere In The World by mimilogistics: 5:21pm On May 03, 2019
Do you want to sell your goods on Jumia or Konga or any other platform in Nigeria and you cannot just because you do not live in Lagos or Nigeria, or you live in Lagos but you are busy with your studies or job or other businesses & don't have time to handle the business

Then cry no more because Mimi Logistics is here to serve you with utmost humility, honesty, integrity and joy.

We have been helping people make more profit by selling more to Nigerians for over 2 years now and no negative feedback against us even here on Nairaland that we have so many of our clients smiley

Remember, one major challenge now in mini importation business in Nigeria is selling what you imported fast to make profit. Due to increase in unemployment in Nigeria, many Nigerian youths have ventured into mini importation, so you need to find ways to sell your imported goods faster to make more turnover and profit.

The fastest way to sell your goods in Nigeria now is through jumia, konga, MFA, etc, and remember, you cannot sell on these platforms if you are not living in Lagos and have your goods stored in Lagos

Now, this is where MiMi Logistics (MiMiL) comes in, how......We will help you to store your goods free of charge in our Lagos warehouse, and help you package your product and go drop off at Jumia or Konga dropoff while you focus on researching for more products that will sell fast for you, we handle your daily logistics wahala so you can be free to plan how to make more money or focus on your job or academics.

We only charge you a small token for packaging and dropoff only when you get order (purchase of your product), and what we charge you is a token that even if you live in Lagos and decide to be packaging and dropping off your items yourself at Jumia or Konga office, you will spend more money than the money we charge you, so why not let us handle it for you at a cheaper rate while you focus on your job, other business or academics

I cannot sell on Jumia or Konga because I do not live in Lagos, that is no longer an excuse because with MiMi Logistics, you can sell on Jumia or Konga or any other big online store in Nigeria no matter where you live in the world!

That is why everybody, including companies are trusting us with their e-commerce logistics, we serve you with joy wink

Our contacts:

mimilogisticsng at gmail dot com

+234 9096 712 144
Re: How To Sell Anything Fast In Nigeria From Anywhere In The World by mimilogistics: 3:55pm On May 05, 2019
Happy Sunday dear Nairalanders, hope you all are having a wonderful weekend rest cool
Re: How To Sell Anything Fast In Nigeria From Anywhere In The World by mimilogistics: 1:26pm On May 15, 2019
If you want to expand your customer base and sell more of your goods, then you need to consider selling on jumia and konga and other top Nigerian online stores. Don't worry about handling it, that is our call, we have been doing this successfully for the past 3 years counting now and have over 90% approval rating from our clients who returned and also referred people to us.

If you are a Nigerian living in Nigeria or outside Nigeria with investment capital at hand, and confused on what business to venture into, feel free to chat us up so we can discuss the possibilities of starting up profitable importation businesses to venture into (this is not open to everybody, we must ascertain your level of commitment and seriousness before we can open discussion on this).

We will help you build a full business presence in Lagos the commercial centre of Nigeria and Africa. We have helped some Chinese and foreign startups build business presence in Lagos Nigeria, and this has helped grow their customer base significantly.

Mimi Logistics helps you carry out all your door to door delivery nationwide, pay on delivery in Lagos and nationwide, free warehousing at our Lagos warehouse, product branding and prepping.

Do you want to sell on jumia or konga but you cannot do that simply because you do not live in Lagos Then worry not because we will help you start selling on jumia or konga even if you live outside Lagos or Nigeria, how Click on my username and read wink

We also offer premium advertising package to expand your brand base in Nigeria.

Mimi Logistics is an all-in-one ecommerce logistics company, the first of its kind in Nigeria now.

Many Nairalanders are already partnering with us and are very happy with our unique services, what are you waiting for

Feel free to visit any of our offices or warehouse in Lagos:

Mini Warehouse: 18/20 Babayanju street, Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos.

Corporate office: 14, Oremeji street, Ikeja Computer Village, Lagos

Newly Opened Courier Office: No. 26, Olakunle Selesi Crescent, Ajao estate, Lagos

Our Email: mimilogisticsng @ gmail dot com

Re: How To Sell Anything Fast In Nigeria From Anywhere In The World by LuciaKome: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hi, I need your services please, Please send me a message or drop your WhatsApp line
Re: How To Sell Anything Fast In Nigeria From Anywhere In The World by mimilogistics: 6:23am On Jun 05, 2019
LuciaKome:
Hi, I need your services please, Please send me a message or drop your WhatsApp line
If you click on my username here, you will see my whatsapp on the profile image.

Good morning and happy new month smiley
Re: How To Sell Anything Fast In Nigeria From Anywhere In The World by mimilogistics: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2019
Re: How To Sell Anything Fast In Nigeria From Anywhere In The World by wealthinfos(m): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2019
BUY/SALE/LEASE Real Estate in Port Harcourt visit: www.facebook.com/gideoneleandpartners
Re: How To Sell Anything Fast In Nigeria From Anywhere In The World by mimilogistics: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Thank God for internet, buy and selling has been made very easy and simplified. And with Mimi Logistics' all-in-one logistics solution, you can stay in the comfort of your home in Abuja, Kano, Yola, London, Berlin, Rome, Kenya, Ghana, South Africa, Israel, Beirut, Amsterdan, Laos, California, Ibadan, etc and sell to the whole world, including to Nigerian overpopulated online marketplaces without stress, how

We will help you source for the products to sell in China!

We can help you order any product in Chinese wholesale websites like 1688.com, alibaba, aliexpress, etc and also help you ship them to Nigeria, Togo, Kenya, Tanzania, Dubai, etc.

We can help you warehouse your imported or manufactured goods for free at our Lagos warehouses, so that you can be able to sell to Nigerians as if you are in Nigeria to guarantee faster deliveries to your buyers, and to also help you start selling on Jumia, Konga, etc.

We offer a seamless e-commerce logistics solution for every business person or organization....our focus is helping young entrepreneurs known as mini importers grow faster to become big shots in importation, and our records so far speak for us.

What are you waiting for

Send us a message or WhatsApp chat for details cool

Re: How To Sell Anything Fast In Nigeria From Anywhere In The World by Jaxx123: 2:25pm On May 13, 2021
��� ���� ���������� ���� ��� ������� ������ ���� ���� ���� ��������? ������ ����� ���� ���� ����

To be candid, I never thought u were legit cos of scammers everywhere

The above statement is what I received this morning from one of my subscriber from marketing funnel list.

Hey, can you help me promote this cream I made it my self? she asked

Yes of course, we can help you automate it using online digital lead.

We set up the funnel and the whole process, boom! after few days’ success she desire keep coming.

Let me tell you this if u have any business you are running.

�� � ����� �� �� ��������, ������ �� �� ��� �������� ��� ��� ��� ��� ����� �� ��������� ������� �� ���� ������� ���� .

You are missing enough!!!

Let me tell you.

IMAGING, over 1,000 people visited your website and they all left within 20 seconds without buying or take any good action.
Do you know, it is not good enough?

READ THIS They don’t buy your offer did not mean they don’t need your offer.

-���� ���'� ��� ������� -
���� ��� ��� �������� ������
-���� ���'� ���� ���� ��� -
���� ���'� ����� ��� ��� ���� ����� �� ����.

THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED THIS DIGITAL MAGIC CALLED LEAD MAGNETIC PAGE SET UP

If you build good lead magnetic capture page in the beginning, those 1000 visitor are already yours automatically.

THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE FUNNEL TO USE AND FOLLOW

��+���� ������� ����+���� ����=���� ��+���� ������� ����+���� ����+����� �����=�������

It mean you can automated following up those 1,000 people with your email or Whatsapp swipe even when you are not there for 5,7,10days

DON’T JUST SET UP EMAIL LEAD BUT ALSO WHATS APP LEAD AS WELL.

This is one of the winning funnel till day that convert well.

Don’t ignore the process

Because the outcome is awesome.

�� ������� �� ��� ��� ��� ��������� ����� ����

For any business marketing boosting and promotion guide

WEBHOUSE LAB
HOLLA ME ON
Webhousemax2020@gmail.com
Re: How To Sell Anything Fast In Nigeria From Anywhere In The World by Jaxx123: 2:33pm On May 13, 2021
YOU WANT CONTINOUS SALE AND PASSIVE INCOME OVER THAT YOUR BUSINESS? PLEASE BUILD GOOD LEAD LIST

To be candid, I never thought u were legit cos of scammers everywhere

The above statement is what I received this morning from one of my subscriber from marketing funnel list.

Hey, can you help me promote this cream I made it my self? she asked

Yes of course, we can help you automate it using online digital lead.

We set up the funnel and the whole process, boom! after few days’ success she desire keep coming.

Let me tell you this if u have any business you are running.

If u place ad or Facebook, Google ad or any platform and all you are doing is directing visitor to your landing page .

You are missing enough!!!

Let me tell you.

IMAGING, over 1,000 people visited your website and they all left within 20 seconds without buying or take any good action.
Do you know, it is not good enough?

READ THIS They don’t buy your offer did not mean they don’t need your offer.

-They don't buy because
-They are not convince enough
-They don't have your fee

-They don't trust you and your offer as well.

THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED THIS DIGITAL MAGIC CALLED LEAD MAGENTIC PAGE SET UP

If you build good lead magnetic capture page in the beginning, those 1000 visitor are already yours automatically.

THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE FUNNEL TO USE AND FOLLOW

AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE=LIST
AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE+EMAIL SWIPE=SUCCESS

It mean you can automated following up those 1,000 people with your email or Whatsapp swipe even when you are not there for 5,7,10days

DON’T JUST SET UP EMAIL LEAD BUT ALSO WHATSAPP LEAD AS WELL.

This is one of the winning funnel till day that convert well.

Don’t ignore the process

Because the outcome is awesome.

No Product Is Old but Our Marketing Style Does

For any business marketing boosting and promotion guide

WEBHOUSE LAB
HOLLA ME ON
Webhousemax2020@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website / Farmland, 2 plots with complete structure, buy for #1.5illion naira / Customer Service Training Institute: Would You Sign Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.