Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website (2624 Views)

Link Quick Control: Streamline Your Links With Our URL Shortener / Facebook Code: Learn To Generate Money Online Using Facebook Free Visitors / How To Track Your Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Simple Traffic is a system that sends 100% real human traffic to your affiliate links, blogs and website, and even allows you to test the system with over 2500 free visitors on a 5-day free trial.

Do you want to drive traffic through your affiliate links, blogs and Website? Website traffic is important and has an impact in many ways. The larger the number of visitors to your website, the better! When you increase your traffic along with the quality of the visitors, the better you will be able to increase your website conversion and get that traffic to become paying customers!

Frequently Asked Questions
Are the visitors real?
Absolutely! Simple Traffic has an excessive amount of real traffic that comes through its domain network. When simply traffic receives a visitor on any of the sites in the network, it checks if they match the targeting you choose, and if they do, they are instantly forwarded directly to your website. No click or ad required.

How does the free trial work?
Just sign up and you will get 500 visitors per day for the first 5 days on any of the plans, that's 2500 visitors for free! After your trial ends you will be moved onto the full subscription and will begin paying the monthly fee. You can cancel at any time during your trial and you will not be charged.

Can I promote multiple links?
Simple Traffic can only accept 1 URL per subscription, but you can change the URL as many times as you like in the dashboard. If you want to promote multiple URLs you can create multiple subscriptions which will allow you to have separate targeting for each URL. But if you want to use the same subscription and targeting for all your URL's then you can either change your URL on a regular basis. Or you can use a link rotator like linksplit.io to provide simple traffic with a single URL that splits the traffic between several of your websites or links.

How many conversion should I expect?
It can take a bit of creativity to be able to convert cold traffic. The conversion rate you receive is based on your websites ability to convert the traffic you target.

How can I cancel at any time?
If you signed up to a trial or subscription with PayPal then its very easy to cancel at any time.

How can I get a refund?
If you are unhappy with the service you can cancel it. You have 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Your most recent payment qualifies for the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unhappy with the service, you have 30 days after signing up to cancel and receive a full refund of your latest payment. To cancel your subscription and request a refund contact customer support on the refund policy page.

Trending Offer To Make Quick Money On Amazon

2 Likes

Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
You can start with a free trial plan: over 2500 free visitors on a 5-day free trial.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
David J.: This is probably the cheapest form of website traffic.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Clove R.: I have only been using Simple Traffic for a couple days but the site really seems to be legit. I will highly recommend.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 12:51am On Apr 06, 2021
Lela B.: I would say that simpletraffic has a cheaper CPA than something like google ads or Facebook ads when you are promoting affiliate products. I have been promoting click bank quite successfully using their traffic. I wouldn't normally promote this because I don't want competitors but I guess they would work well with other affiliate offers too.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 3:51am On Apr 06, 2021
Jeane T.: There are many software available in the market today, and with a lot of choices in front of you, you'll feel quite overwhelmed. Thankfully, I've found one that's right up to my alley, Simple Traffic. It has helped and is consistently helping me to drive more traffic to my e-commerce website. I am selling household items that are ideal for minimalist homeowners. What I love about it is that they only send real visitors that can turn into sales or leads later on. Thank you, Simpletraffic. I am one happy client!
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 6:01am On Apr 06, 2021
You can test run the service for 5 days for free
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 7:57am On Apr 06, 2021
Lela B.: I would say that simpletraffic has a cheaper CPA than something like google ads or Facebook ads when you are promoting affiliate products. I have been promoting click bank quite successfully using their traffic. I wouldn't normally promote this because I don't want competitors but I guess they would work well with other affiliate offers too.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 9:57am On Apr 06, 2021
Devon M.: I actually never expected to make a sale from using simple Traffic, but today, I have completed over 27 orders.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2021
Jane E.: My first time of using: I noticed very low bounce rate, almost everyone checked out other posts on my blog, an average of 2.5 per person. Organic indeed!
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by letitrainnow(m): 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
Can I get Nigeria traffic
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kifisa M.: I was recommended this site and im so glad. They have been sending me unique visitors to my blog for a few months now. Its a great way to get more email subscribers and readers.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
Clove R.: I have only been using Simple Traffic for a couple days but the site really seems to be legit. I will highly recommend.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
Jeane T.: There are many software available in the market today, and with a lot of choices in front of you, you'll feel quite overwhelmed. Thankfully, I've found one that's right up to my alley, Simple Traffic. It has helped and is consistently helping me to drive more traffic to my e-commerce website. I am selling household items that are ideal for minimalist homeowners. What I love about it is that they only send real visitors that can turn into sales or leads later on. Thank you, Simpletraffic. I am one happy client!
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
Rodney C.: I run a clothing line for adults and kids. I've tried a few ads service, and I got a pretty low ROI. I spoke with the customer service before ordering, they assured me and all., but I wasn't still convinced. It's just 3 weeks in, I've had over 400 enquiries, and over 50 sales. Wow! I think I've found the right match for me.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
Phyllis G.: The visitors seem to be legit, I can see them in my google analytics, just make sure you have ga tracking enabled on simpletraffic otherwise you will run into problems.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 1:57am On Apr 07, 2021
Kifisa M.: I was recommended this site and im so glad. They have been sending me unique visitors to my blog for a few months now. Its a great way to get more email subscribers and readers.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 3:57am On Apr 07, 2021
Jodi E.: These traffic actually show up on my google analytics, i've been able to track where they are coming from and all. I have optimized my website accordingly to suite a very quick read. You don't have to spend hours before you get what i'm trying to communicate. I believe this would work for cold traffic.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 5:57am On Apr 07, 2021
Devon M.: I actually never expected to make a sale from using simple Traffic, but today, I have completed over 27 orders.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2021
Jane E.: My first time of using: I noticed very low bounce rate, almost everyone checked out other posts on my blog, an average of 2.5 per person. Organic indeed!
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2021
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2021
Michael N.: I did some research online and found out that having a business website can be of help to both professionals and non-professionals alike. I've started a website using a free blogging platform, then eventually registered a domain website. I've had a hard time at first, but with Simple traffic software, I was able to achieve my goals in no time. I've started with Huddle Plan then upgraded to Club Plan after a few months. The latter allows me to have 1,500 visitors daily, and I only shell out $40 per month. A very good deal isn't, it? So, avail their service, too, to enjoy its wonderful benefits.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
Phyllis G.: The visitors seem to be legit, I can see them in my google analytics, just make sure you have ga tracking enabled on simpletraffic otherwise you will run into problems.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
Such C.: I really like their website interface, it's super easy to navigate I easily got running after my purchase. The view started coming in not too long.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
Michael N.: I did some research online and found out that having a business website can be of help to both professionals and non-professionals alike. I've started a website using a free blogging platform, then eventually registered a domain website. I've had a hard time at first, but with Simple traffic software, I was able to achieve my goals in no time. I've started with Huddle Plan then upgraded to Club Plan after a few months. The latter allows me to have 1,500 visitors daily, and I only shell out $40 per month. A very good deal isn't, it? So, avail their service, too, to enjoy its wonderful benefits.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
Rodney C.: I run a clothing line for adults and kids. I've tried a few ads service, and I got a pretty low ROI. I spoke with the customer service before ordering, they assured me and all., but I wasn't still convinced. It's just 3 weeks in, I've had over 400 enquiries, and over 50 sales. Wow! I think I've found the right match for me.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 1:57am On Apr 08, 2021
Ashley T.: My recent encounter with facebook ads made me understand a few things, you need more than just a beautiful website to convert. I was able to convert alot of people after using simpletraffic to generate leads.
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Goodyluvs: 3:57am On Apr 08, 2021
Re: Simple Traffic - Send Free Visitors To Your Links, Blogs And Website by Tohsynetita1: 5:16am On Apr 08, 2021
how do one get started?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Arrival CHINA AIR CARGO Very Affordable Freight Rates For Ur Export, Import / FSDH Weekly Insights: Equity Market Ready For Another Rally / I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.