Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Guide On How To Travel On A Work And Study Basis In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guide On How To Travel On A Work And Study Basis In Canada (805 Views)

I Travel On The Lagos Ibadan Train For Free. Nairalander Share Travel Experience / JAPA: 10 Easiest Countries Nigerians Can Get A Work Visa. / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guide On How To Travel On A Work And Study Basis In Canada by opetomi: 7:33pm On May 03, 2019
Hi guys, my name is Opeyinka and i would love to travel to Canada(Work and study) for my bsc and I don't know where to start, please i would like you guys to guide me on the steps I need to take. I have read lots of things online but I still can't comprehend, please guys.
Re: Guide On How To Travel On A Work And Study Basis In Canada by justwise(m): 7:46pm On May 03, 2019
opetomi:
Hi guys, my name is Opeyinka and I'm 22 years old.
I need help on how to travel to Canada for my bsc, I lost my dad 17 years ago and my mum has been the only one sponsoring my three older siblings and i(she is a government worker, she is a primary school teacher) . I would love to travel to Canada(Work and study) for my bsc and I don't know where to start, please i would like you guys to guide me on the steps I need to take. I have read lots of things online but I still can't comprehend, please guys, help

Do you think that your mum can afford to sponsor you to Canada to study?
Re: Guide On How To Travel On A Work And Study Basis In Canada by opetomi: 11:26pm On May 03, 2019
justwise:

Do you think that your mum can afford to sponsor you to Canada to study?

The travelling expenses, Yes but the tuition fee, no.
That was why I said work and study(if it will work out)
Re: Guide On How To Travel On A Work And Study Basis In Canada by justwise(m): 7:29pm On May 06, 2019
opetomi:

The travelling expenses, Yes but the tuition fee, no.
That was why I said work and study(if it will work out)

Please don't waste the little money you have and you are likely going to be scammed.

You can't travel to Canada to study and work if you can't afford the fees.
Re: Guide On How To Travel On A Work And Study Basis In Canada by morgang(m): 3:13am On May 07, 2019
justwise:

Please don't waste the little money you have and you are likely going to be scammed.

You can't travel to Canada to study and work if you can't afford the fees.

Let’s say I can, what’s the total expenses for a post graduate degree, please ? At least with tuition feee of $6000-7000... is it feasible ?

(1) (Reply)

Is USA Shutting Down It's Border Against Nigerians? / 10 Easiest Countries To Migrate To From Nigeria In 2020 / “I Went From Earning ₦20,000 To $200,000 When I Moved To The US”- Abroad Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.