Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake (21384 Views)

Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) / See What Bobrisky Was Wearing That Proves He Is Not Pregnant (photo) / Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake – Charles Anwurum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:24am On May 04, 2019
Charles Awurum, you have told them the truth!

The truth can be so bitter!!!

1 Like

Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by Yinksdavid(m): 10:24am On May 04, 2019
Acting is a form of Art regardless of the race, tribe, sexuality, etc but we are so myopic in thinking around this part of the world and that is one of the reasons we will always be backward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2019
Last week, I imagined bobrisky without makeup cry
Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by MissRaine69(f): 10:25am On May 04, 2019
Who threatened him? grin
Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by oteneaaron(m): 10:28am On May 04, 2019
agbonkamen:
they should start with good story lines not all these lovy dovy whatever that has affected our good morals.

Good story lines??

Which current movie can you point out as a good example??

Nollywood movies can't be ALL bad. . .we still a few ones, don't we?
Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by etrange: 10:40am On May 04, 2019
I do not understand. The movie industry should deny a fellow citizen the right to act simply because he, oga Charles, and the likes of him do not agree with his lifestyle? Dude is just promoting segregation. Bob is working hard to make ends meet. If cross dressing is his way of making it, so be it. It is not illegal and it's much better than Yahoo. Things are hard enough in this country. Will Charles feed him if the entertainment industry casts him away as he suggests? Or his great sense of morality would rather have him die out of hunger? The same movie industry already full of prostitutes....

1 Like

Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by Aiyk2333: 10:46am On May 04, 2019
Newsblogger:
You know what is wrong with you all Nigerians? Mediocrity, sometimes I wonder which style of Christians and Islam you both practice.. intolerance is Witchcraft. You see Bobrisky is just trying to make Money, being a Crossdresser is an Honest form of making Money. Nigeria is so hard! So hard that you get depressed at the sight of too many bank charge, too many responsibilities, too many heart breaking moments, why can't we just be peaceful and live good lives for once, be comfortable about the progress of other people.

Bobrisky's role in that film was to play the role of a woman whose husband went to the USA and came back a Transgender with boobs and Ass, the effect his transformation had in a traditional society and all ...let me not spoil the movie. Bobrisky is a fictional character and the actor her is Idris Okuneye. Idris is using bobrisky's lifestyle to page way for himself.

He didn't walk up to youths and ask for sex other ask them to become his role models, bobrisky is some peoples role models because of his bravery, it's bravery to walk out in effeminate clothing as a guy. Bobrisky has the right to live. I hate using this sentence , "SIN DIFFERENTLY", it kinds of instigates Homophobes like you reading this to act more rational like dogs without brain.

Leave bobrisky alone! Posterity What sort of posterity... How has posterity saved the situation of Nigeria, is the intense corruption of Nigeria not a result of your so-called, you this old PITBULL that abuses young girls that famz why don't you talk about that?

Over a Million people like bobrisky and you can't change the fact that they love him for been himself!!! So STFU you! Stop poke nosing
foolish rant from a mumu.. why chase immorality in its advancements while we can't chase technological advancement. it's rubbish. whether u like it or not it's not acceptable in African culture. countries like Saudi frown at this things and many other form of immorality are they not progressing? whenever issues like this come up foolish Nigerians like u will come out here to preach hypocrisy plus whether it affects economy. Search your conscience and ask it, would you allow ur kid be like Bobrisky?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by Wakabet831: 10:47am On May 04, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]see below

Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by Nobody: 10:49am On May 04, 2019
question wey i wan ask be say wen bobrisky come dey act romantic scene as a womAn who go be d male actors wey dey kiss am? grin
endtime tinzs
Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by lekbel09(m): 10:52am On May 04, 2019
Newsblogger:
You know what is wrong with you all Nigerians? Mediocrity, sometimes I wonder which style of Christians and Islam you both practice.. intolerance is Witchcraft. You see Bobrisky is just trying to make Money, being a Crossdresser is an Honest form of making Money. Nigeria is so hard! So hard that you get depressed at the sight of too many bank charge, too many responsibilities, too many heart breaking moments, why can't we just be peaceful and live good lives for once, be comfortable about the progress of other people.

Bobrisky's role in that film was to play the role of a woman whose husband went to the USA and came back a Transgender with boobs and Ass, the effect his transformation had in a traditional society and all ...let me not spoil the movie. Bobrisky is a fictional character and the actor her is Idris Okuneye. Idris is using bobrisky's lifestyle to page way for himself.

He didn't walk up to youths and ask for sex other ask them to become his role models, bobrisky is some peoples role models because of his bravery, it's bravery to walk out in effeminate clothing as a guy. Bobrisky has the right to live. I hate using this sentence , "SIN DIFFERENTLY", it kinds of instigates Homophobes like you reading this to act more rational like dogs without brain.

Leave bobrisky alone! Posterity What sort of posterity... How has posterity saved the situation of Nigeria, is the intense corruption of Nigeria not a result of your so-called, you this old PITBULL that abuses young girls that famz why don't you talk about that?

Over a Million people like bobrisky and you can't change the fact that they love him for been himself!!! So STFU you! Stop poke nosing
another sodomite spotted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by Aiyk2333: 10:52am On May 04, 2019
Yinksdavid:
Acting is a form of Art regardless of the race, tribe, sexuality, etc but we are so myopic in thinking around this part of the world and that is one of the reasons we will always be backward.

is crossing dressing accepted according to African culture?! Just like rape and other forms of sexual negatives. cross dressing has a 99 percent chances of promoting homosexuality. would u allow ur kids be like Bob?? myopism kee u there.. country is bad already, this one has little or no effect.. we need to hold on to our true African morals even in the face of economic stagnation

3 Likes

Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by Aiyk2333: 10:57am On May 04, 2019
MARKone:
Not a fan of Bobrisky. But why won't he be given a role to play on their nollywood. Charles should goan sit down.
ask yourself what role would Bobrisky play that'll appeal n not in anyway offend viewers below 18?? man, woman, boy, girl?? please tell me

2 Likes

Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by Nobody: 11:07am On May 04, 2019
oyetunder:
yes.. You have spoken well. We are busy chasing the already advanced societies when it comes to immoralities, but in technology we are reversing. The Chinese for example had always work hard to ensure that the western world immoralities are not pirated withing their own clime. But of course, they are busy pirating the good techs of such nations to their own progress. Blacks can copy the Devil when it comes to pleasure. But they will hate God when it comes to advancement of knowledge. If he had criticised pastors for tithes, they wil clap for him, but he offended their angel risky.
GOD BLESS YOU for speaking truth.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by aystunt: 11:16am On May 04, 2019
MARKone:
Not a fan of Bobrisky. But why won't he be given a role to play on their nollywood. Charles should goan sit down.
Agreed that you are not a fan. But just imagine what role would bobrisky play. Is it as his real self or what. The point is that, the producer that featured him just did because of publicity.

1 Like

Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by Revolva(m): 11:43am On May 04, 2019
Well all I know is that bobrisky will now be affecting so many young kids now if they start seeing him/her in their nollywood movies

The effect it will have in these youth is the fear

Please o I don't wanna see anybody behaving like Bob risky oo cos me na cutlass I go take chase that person

1 Like

Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by Npfn: 11:49am On May 04, 2019
Kannywood are planning to feature bobirisky too everythingbfor money
Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by fortunechy(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2019
Nollywood has become something else. U've said ur mind if only they will listen
Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by oyetunder(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2019
Newsblogger:

Tell me why you are so pained about someone that has done you no harm... Gay people have been existing even before Africans were introduced to the Western culture. THEY EXISTED but were in the minority, in hiding, they lived pretending!!! STOP!!! STOP!!!!!!!
armed robbers, rapists, murderers had been in existence since inception of man, yet we have not created ways to justify such actions as if those doing such things are victims of Nature. Nobody is asking for the heads of gays and lesbians like you, all we are saying is that we dont want our society to be exposed to the fact that such evils are generally acceptable. If you like off your pant and sleep with a monkey.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:13pm On May 04, 2019
She should not be featured in movies, is she not human? If she can interpret her roles well, then why not? I know nothing about transgender people, but I at least know that bobrisky did not steal, kill, so why all the hatred and discrimination? She chose to change her sex from male to female, dats her business, if there are side effects she the one bearing it.

1 Like

Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by amliftedhigher: 4:41pm On May 04, 2019
God punish you idiots.
quote author=Newsblogger post=78092379]You know what is wrong with you all Nigerians? Mediocrity, sometimes I wonder which style of Christians and Islam you both practice.. intolerance is Witchcraft. You see Bobrisky is just trying to make Money, being a Crossdresser is an Honest form of making Money. Nigeria is so hard! So hard that you get depressed at the sight of too many bank charge, too many responsibilities, too many heart breaking moments, why can't we just be peaceful and live good lives for once, be comfortable about the progress of other people.

Over a Million people like bobrisky and you can't change the fact that they love him for been himself!!! So STFU you! Stop poke nosing[/quote] God punish you idiots

1 Like

Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by Yinksdavid(m): 12:43pm On May 15, 2019
Bro I think you are getting this twisted or mixed together. I am not supporting anyone's sexual orientation. All I am saying is if you are a good actor or artiste, then your sexual orientation should not be a factor to getting or not getting roles. So if a producer feels bobrisky is good enough to act then there shouldn't be an issue for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake by Yinksdavid(m): 12:45pm On May 15, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
She should not be featured in movies, is she not human? If she can interpret her roles well, then why not? I know nothing about transgender people, but I at least know that bobrisky did not steal, kill, so why all the hatred and discrimination? She chose to change her sex from male to female, dats her business, if there are side effects she the one bearing it.

Nice talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Blasts Men Who Abuse, Rape Women / Jude Okoye And Wife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Terry G Celebrates His Son Teerex On His 5th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.