Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

The Positive Effects Of Life Misery(pains, Sorrows, Loss,challenges) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Positive Effects Of Life Misery(pains, Sorrows, Loss,challenges) (390 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died / This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane / Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Positive Effects Of Life Misery(pains, Sorrows, Loss,challenges) by Darevofpeace(m): 6:00am On May 04, 2019
(1)IT EXPANDS YOU

Yeah,Challenges of life does expands you.There is no situation that happens to any human that keeps such the same.
It's either it make or mar you. But since no living human would survive death just like taxes,we should not be overly worried about life.
We were not meant to live here forever,we got a stipulated time and it's so short because all happens right in the midst of growing up as kid's, schooling,career,parenting,retirement.
Most situations of life keeps you awake and you begin to see life from another perspective.
There is no situation that worth you having a suicide mission.Time is the healer of all wounds. It shall definitely pass away.

(2)IT AWAKES ALL DORMANT POTENTIALS FROM WITHIN

A whole lot of time,there are gifts,talents,potentials that got discovered accidentally.
Personally,I discovered my writing gift after I suffered from depression for six years. I do write all my feelings in a note most nights and unconsciously I formed most into a new article and do post online.
Pains could be a blessing in disguise.It's not all the fire in life (set backs) that were meant to destroy your soul.
Some were meant to polish,refine and make you prepared to live in the Palace (the fulfillment of your childhood dreams and passion)in the future.

(3)IT BALANCES YOUR IDEOLOGY OF LIFE

The concept of 'little job big money' when you had never earn a salary your whole life is a real mirage.
Even despite been so rich,most big and successful men have less sleeping schedule, they are mostly on international business trips and meetings.
Then if rich men does that, what is the fate of a poor man who does not know where and when he would eat his next meal ?
Pains make you reasonably matured and have a balanced view about life.
It stops the envy of seeing big and successful men and women riding posh cars and assumed all are into hard drugs,money rituals.
Mostly at 90% of the times in life,the background of such big men does occur amidst extreme poverty,lack and wants.If you care to listen to there stories,you might shed many tears.
Some could even be an Orphan and still badly treated by the relatives.
The most outstanding America President in history late Abraham Lincoln was raised on a farm house and had only six months formal education.
He do visit villages to villages to read books owned by men of such villages.That was how he educated himself and got trained as a lawyer.
Life is not a bed of roses,the real outside World is unloving,competitive and have selfish individuals who got the mindset of pull him/her down syndrome.
There are many crazy human outside and they do not care about the process of getting a result in life as long as they are applauded as been wealthy by the eye of the public.
They would kill,steal and hurt anybody to have what they needed.
Former Nigeria's President Olusegun Obasanjo got released from prison after been jailed by late Gen.Sani Abacha(the man with dark eye glasses) for five years.
It was after a period of ten months after his freedom Olusegun Obasanjo became the President.
I did remember that way back in 1999 at the swearing in ceremony, his tribal mark was so visible and thick.I doubt if you could notice that now.

(4) IT TEACHES YOU TO BE COMPASSIONATE

Sometimes an experience is the best teacher but it had been moderated as 'an evaluated experience is the best teacher'
You must know why you did fall,ascertain your losses and how to prevent a repeated failure in the future.
Many atimes,the most compassionate human were people who had pained childhood memories and were severely traumatized.
The most amazing events in life could come from a terrible life.
I knew of men and women who runs an N.G.O to care for the needy and orphans who never got to know there biological parents.
Human tends to forget that you can channel all past negative experiences into doing something worthwhile for the society to raise children going through such up.

(5)IT DEVELOPS YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR

To laugh seems too cheap,but to make an average Nigerian laugh is a real business.
Most comedians are big time millionaires already. An average Nigerian seems too serious and unperturbed by what is happening at the next door.
He is already so preoccupied in his mind,mapping strategies,planning to achieve the set objectives and goals right in the midst of government irresponsibility to the masses.
I was an introvert and so shy.After I came out of depression, I got transformed into a full blooded extrovert.
I could not imagine now,why I did tried to kill myself after waiting to get admitted for six years.
It was not as if there was a job waiting after graduation and life challenges happens to all living human at every phase.
Now,amidst all my friend's, I seems to be the most lively with good sense of humor.
I am ready to share my experiences and put a light into all dark tunnels in order to raise there hopes, resuscitate dead dreams and tell them that our future would be so bright like the sun till the extent of us needing a sunglasses while walking.
Time would definitely heal all wounds,therefore my friends enjoy this one and only life as it comes, why ? we won't be here forever and we are not coming back,ciao.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Update On Issue Of Accessing Results / German Language / 2019/2020 Jamb Direct Entry Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.