Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

N15 Million Is Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N15 Million Is Needed (747 Views)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! The Easiest Way To Make Your 1st Million Is He / What Business Can I Start With N15 Million? / 4 Years & N15 Million After-this Business Works!!! Any Other Testomonies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N15 Million Is Needed by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2010
I'm in need of N15million Naira Loan to Start a lucrative business here in Nigeria with a repayment tenure of 3 years with 15% interest rate. All the assets of the business will be used to secure the loan. I will also submit a quarterly financial statement to the lender for the entire duration of the loan. I have spent two years on Research and Concultation. I have a comprehensive business plan.

The Bank is a no go area for start-up businesses at least the recent happenings in the banking sector attests to this. Most Funding Institutions I've come in contact with will only fund businesses in search of expansion. The business is Registered with The CAC. I've opened a Corporate Acct with Zenith Bank. The Gradual plan of the Federal Government to remove petroleum subsidy over the next 6 months is a cause of great concern for me. This will surely increase the cost of starting the business.

If you are interested you can reach me at domlizf@yahoo.com or call 08034966713. You can send your phone number to my e-mail address and I will give you a call at your convenience. But importantly, I'll like to meet with you in person if you give your consent.  I live in Lekki, Lagos.

Contructive advice from Nlanders will be highly appreciated.
Re: N15 Million Is Needed by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2010
can someone say something pls!
Re: N15 Million Is Needed by naijacutee(f): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2010
Free bump.
Re: N15 Million Is Needed by darellone: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2010
, If bank is a no go area, then where do you expect to get the money from?". Maybe you are looking at PARTNERSHIP. Introduce the business to the people by communicating your business plan for depth investment appraisal,

Darellone,
darealabi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Becoming A Successful Agro-exporter/profit Potentials Of Cashew Export / Uk High Court Orders Rogue Banker, Erastus Akingbola, To Surrender £68 Million L / Why They're After Me - Alison Madueke,scales Senate Hurdle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.