Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Need Information On How To Have A Family Vacation To Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Information On How To Have A Family Vacation To Uk (723 Views)

4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos / Introduction Letter To UK Embassy / In Need Of Advice b4 Embarking on A Family Vacation To Ghana Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Information On How To Have A Family Vacation To Uk by oada: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2010
I want to travel to the UK with my family which comprises my hubby and two children ages 5 and 3. This will be our first time to the UK. I want to know the possibilty of getting Visas and how much it will cost,( airfare and any other cost). I have a brother there who we can stay with. When and where can I get the cheapest airfare in a period that UK will not be so cold. We have good jobs, I am wondering how possible it is to achieve this vacation . Anybody with ideas?
Re: Need Information On How To Have A Family Vacation To Uk by justwise(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2010
oada:

I want to travel to the UK with my family which comprises my hubby and two children ages 5 and 3. This will be our first time to the UK. I want to know the possibilty of getting Visas and how much it will cost,( airfare and any other cost). I have a brother there who we can stay with. When and where can I get the cheapest airfare in a period that UK will not be so cold. We have good jobs, I am wondering how possible it is to achieve this vacation . Anybody with ideas?

Just take ur time and go through this website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visitingtheuk/,

Get ur visa first b4 thinking about air ticket, getting a visa is not difficult at all as long as you submit the required documents.

Good luck
Re: Need Information On How To Have A Family Vacation To Uk by oada: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2010
@justwise, thankyou for your response, i have just visited the site you recommended. About the air ticket price, I just want to have an idea. So anyone who can help with that should please give me an idea.
Re: Need Information On How To Have A Family Vacation To Uk by justwise(m): 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2010
oada:

@justwise, thankyou for your response, i have just visited the site you recommended. About the air ticket price, I just want to have an idea. So anyone who can help with that should please give me an idea.

It depend on when you plan to travel, ticket price goes up from Nov till after late Dec. Booking in adance may give you a good deal

(1) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Falls Asleep In April, Wakes In June / Any Nigerian From Austria Or University In Austria / 150 People Die In Brazilian Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.