Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos (42188 Views)

Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos / Photo Of The Bus Driver Involved In Fatal Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes. / Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by vivianblog2(f): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
4 members of a family lost their lives today in a fatal accident along the Abakwa, Buruku local government area of Benue state. The accident involved an 18-seater commercial bus that collided with a motorcycle carrying the deceased persons which comprised of a man, his wife and two brothers. They all died on the spot, while a few passengers in the bus, including the driver, sustained serious injuries. The deceased were returning from the burial of a family member when they met their untimely death

Source http://viviangist.com/4-members-of-a-family-die-in-fatal-accident-in-benue-graphic-photos

Cc: lalasticlala

4 Shares

Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by airsaylongcon: 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
shocked

I wanted to mock about on being FTC but definitely not on this thread. I know the pain of loosing someone in a road traffic accident or RTA as Drs like to code it. I hope these remains will be released to the family without police hassle because police no dey get shame.
Meanwhile the driver of that bus will be having a real life nightmare from the trauma of killing 4 people and from our useless men in black

My deepest condolences to the family. Requescat en Pace

God please direct my steps, and those of my family and friends. Let me walk away from the scene of an accident before it occurs. AMEN. RIP Mum

56 Likes

Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by nikkiking(m): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
God forbid.

Everyone should always be prayerful in everything we do shocked.

Which kind death be this angry.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by menix(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Which kind world be this.

May Almighty God protect every one of us who taps into this prayer, this Ember months will not bring mourning to our homes, we shall live to celebrate the new year.

Amen!!

RIP to the deceased.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by englishmart(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
this is very terrible.
Some claim God gave and God has taken.
In this very case, God wasn't the one who took.

May their souls rest in perfect peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by gokay11(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
As we approach the end of the year,may God protect me and my family and that of those who are reading this post from any form of accident.Amin#RIPtothedead

10 Likes

Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by okedoyinolabisi(f): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
tragedies like ds makes my hrt bleed.... life is really pain
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by allanphash7(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Gosh!

We live to die

RIP 2 d dead

1 Like

Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by Emmysteve(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
And some people get mind to snap. rip
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by yemmynoni: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
God please have mercy on us, and always grant us mercy journey
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by Rutycool(f): 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Holy ghost protect us in dis ember months n alwayz IJN.

1 Like

Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by austinbrown: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
RIP to them
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by jude33084(m): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
a motorcycle carrying the deceased persons which comprised of a man, his wife and two brothers.

On one bike?! angry

4 Likes

Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by Sijo01(f): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Osalobua!
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by speedyGonzales: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
allanphash7:
Gosh!

We live to die

RIP 2 d dead

that is what I was saying...

A man knows when he is born but not when he might die... embrace it and live to the fullest!

Anyway, sorry dead people! sleep well!

1 Like

Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by doctortope(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Tragic
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by bugzbunny: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
englishmart:
this is very terrible.
Some claim God gave and God has taken.
In this very case, God wasn't the one who took.

May their souls rest in perfect peace
Its bubu ooo
Badluck evrywer
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by datguru: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
I will fulfil my cause on earth.

I will not die an untimely death.

I will die a happy man.

RIP to the dead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Sad news...May God grant their relations the fortitude to bear this loss.

Don't know why innocent people keep dying, and the wicked evil doers in this country esp the ones that have once held, and the ones still holding this country to ransom, keep living.

Its well with us In Jesus Name, and by His grace, we shall see year 2016 in fullness of Joy, Insha Allah.

I also wish to see a One PROGRESSIVE and ONWARD Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by nellaluv(f): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
I don't understand. 4 adult in a single bike.
Village people tins.
R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by jackpot(f): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
This shall never be our portion in Jesus name, Amen
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by Rilwayne001: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
cry cry
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by Thunderlicious: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by MrImole: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Too bad!
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by faithfancy: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
RIP
Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by funum(m): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
May their soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos by ShakurM(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
I WOULD SEE,SAW AND SURPASS 2016 !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World's Most Dangerous Roads (photos) / Dead Pilot, Peter Bello, Memorial Service (Photos) / Man Found Dead On Ikeja Railway, Body Cut Into Pieces (Graphic Photo!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.