Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Take A Look At These Two Bigi Soft Drink, What Have You Been Drinking? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Take A Look At These Two Bigi Soft Drink, What Have You Been Drinking? (2886 Views)

Take A Look At The Food I Bought For N1,600 Today / Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? / This Woman Has Been Drinking Only Pepsi Since 1954 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look At These Two Bigi Soft Drink, What Have You Been Drinking? by Zouzer: 9:29am On May 04, 2019
Someone shared a picture of two Bigi Apple soft drink but the colours are not the same, one has a deep colour than the other. Take a look at the picture below. What have you been drinking?

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At These Two Bigi Soft Drink, What Have You Been Drinking? by Davash222(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2019
One is mixed with codeine.

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look At These Two Bigi Soft Drink, What Have You Been Drinking? by Skyfornia(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2019
One definitely has been tampered...Science students!

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At These Two Bigi Soft Drink, What Have You Been Drinking? by Nobody: 11:12am On May 04, 2019
The right one has been tampered with.

Look at the froth/foam just above the liquid. May have been mixed with alcohol or codeine.
Re: Take A Look At These Two Bigi Soft Drink, What Have You Been Drinking? by Afobear: 2:43pm On May 04, 2019
mrAMG2:
The right one has been tampered with.

Look at the froth/foam just above the liquid. May have been mixed with alcohol or codeine.
Skyfornia:
One definitely has been tampered...Science students!
Zouzer:
Someone shared a picture of two Bigi Apple soft drink but the colours are not the same, one has a deep colour than the other. Take a look at the picture below. What have you been drinking?

Say you what you know to be certain... Don't go about making assumptions and presumptions .... One is real and the other is clearly fake made by some wicked Averaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Nigerians
Re: Take A Look At These Two Bigi Soft Drink, What Have You Been Drinking? by balosammy(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2019
no no no lets be serious here pls
have been noticing this thing for sometime also
when ever I see those traffic hawkers bring this drink to where am sitting in a bus I will just be wondering how the colour of that bigi apple is somehow dark and some times it will look bright

1 Like

Re: Take A Look At These Two Bigi Soft Drink, What Have You Been Drinking? by Spazwik: 9:51pm On May 04, 2019
Very true
balosammy:
no no no lets be serious here pls
have been noticing this thing for sometime also
when ever I see those traffic hawkers bring this drink to where am sitting in a bus I will just be wondering how the colour of that bigi apple is somehow dark and some times it will look bright
Re: Take A Look At These Two Bigi Soft Drink, What Have You Been Drinking? by teresafaith: 6:38pm On May 05, 2019
Cost the darker one is cold
Re: Take A Look At These Two Bigi Soft Drink, What Have You Been Drinking? by pesty100(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
Bigi clearly has a problem with quality control, i bought and drank like the diluted version today

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Prevent Talking While Eating??? / This Is How Original Palm Wine Is Made / Someone Should Help With Procedures (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.