Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

St. Petersburg For Tourists: How To Get There And Where It Will Stop - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / St. Petersburg For Tourists: How To Get There And Where It Will Stop (388 Views)

Lion Open The Car Door Of Tourists � / He Beats Me Always But I Still Love Him, I Know When We Marry He Will Stop[who D / Advertise Your Products/services On Pedestrian Footbridges In Lagos & Anambra St (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

St. Petersburg For Tourists: How To Get There And Where It Will Stop by John123john: 10:45am On May 04, 2019
I have been going back and forth on this and would like some input on travel to Tallinn from St. Petersburg. We will be arriving in St. Petersburg via the Allegro train from Helsinki. It looks like we have three options: Option One: Flying with no direct flights to Tallinn meaning that we would have a layover, dealing with airport security (thinking two hours in advance to get to airport in St. Petersburg) and the expense. Option Two: Take the Allegro back to Helsinki (a known good option). Take a ferry to Tallinn. This might be a good learning experience since we will be returning from Tallinn to Helsinki (final night in Helsinki) for our flight home. This option also gives ability to leave St. Petersburg later in the day. Option Three: Take the very early train 6am from St. Petersburg to Tallinn arriving 7 plus hours later. Hubby is not excited about the idea of being on a train 7+ hours nor getting up at 4am to have enough time to get ready and get to the train station 45 minutes in advance (I think that is how long we have to be there in advance). The train from St. Petersburg to Tallinn seems to be the cheapest option but frankly, this is a very expensive trip so cost is of a lesser worry. Time wise in Tallinn is also of lesser importance, since we are spending five nights in Estonia.

Just looking for suggestions since we have not done this before. I am the trip planner but Hubby is the trip complainer if I don't make the right decisions. Thanks in advance for your input.

Find more at the http://ru.cross.tv/blog/151961
Re: St. Petersburg For Tourists: How To Get There And Where It Will Stop by frbona: 10:57am On May 04, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Please Subscribe To My Comedy Youtube Channel / You Need To Break Your Toxic Social Media Addiction, & I Am Here To Tell You Why / Your HND Or Certificate Is Enough....get A Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.