Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Wife 1.0(remix) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wife 1.0(remix) (709 Views)

Problems Upgrading To Wife 1.0 / Upgrading From Girlfriend 7.0 To Wife 1.0 / Wife 1.0, Girlfriend 6.0, Full Version. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife 1.0(remix) by Gnexplore: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2010
Wife 1.0(Remix)☻☺

Dear Technical Support,

18 months ago, I upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from Drinking-Mates 4.2, which I had used for years without any
trouble. However, there are apparently conflicts between these two products and the only
solution was to try and run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off.

To make matters worse, Girlfriend 1.0 is incompatible with several other applications,
such as Lads-Night-Out 3.1, Football 4.5, and Playboy 6.9. Successive versions of
Girlfriend proved no better. I tried a shareware program, Slapper 2.1, but it had many bugs and left a virus in my
system, forcing me to shut down completely for several weeks. Eventually, I tried to run[b] Girlfriend
1.2 and Girlfriend 1.0[/b] at the same time, only to discover that when these two systems detected
each other they caused severe damage to my hardware.

I eventually upgraded to Fiance 1.0, only to discover that this product soon had to be
upgraded further to Wife 1.0. [/b]While Wife 1.0 tends to use up all my available resources, it
does come bundled with [b]FreeSexPlus and Cleanhouse2005
. Shortly after this upgrade,
however, I found that Wife 1.0 could be very unstable and costly to run. Any mistakes I made
were automatically stored in Wife 1.0's memory and could not be deleted.

They then resurfaced months later when I had forgotten about them. Wife 1.0 also has an
automatic Diary, Explorer and E-mail filter, and can, without warning, launch TurboStrop and
Multi-Whinge. These latter products have no Help files
, and I have to try to guess what the problem
is.

Additional problems are that Wife 1.0 needs updating regularly, requiring ShoeShop
Browser for new attachments and Hairstyle Express [/b]which needs to be reinstalled every other
week. Also, when Wife 1.0 attaches itself to my Saab 93 Convertible hard drive, it often crashes.
Wife 1.0 also comes with an irritating pop-up called [b]Mother-In-Law
, which can't be turned off.
Recently I've been tempted to install Mistress 2003, but there could be problems.

A friend of mine has alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0 detects Mistress 2003 it tends to [b]delete all of
your Money before uninstalling itsel[/b]f. Help requested please
Re: Wife 1.0(remix) by cordj2: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2010
nice one
Re: Wife 1.0(remix) by adagz01(m): 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2010
U get brain sha! I hail
Re: Wife 1.0(remix) by EfemenaXY: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2010
still follows the same principal of the original joke

@poster give us something fresh & new pls. . .

not seriously modified and reposted jokes jor!!

(1) (Reply)

Yori Yori Harp Beer / I Know You Won’t Blame Me / Prophetic Inventions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.