Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja (32393 Views)

How I Almost Died Working At A Construction Site / Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by anambraamaka: 4:31pm On May 04, 2019
Terrible
Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by Nobodyperson: 4:31pm On May 04, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

grin grin

nobodyperson and bentwood85 right now....
angry
Does that man look igbo to me?
As an igbo man lemme show you a picture of our skin color.
Only an afonja can be that black

Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 04, 2019
She is pregnant not sick, Besides, she chose to get pregnant. it's not my fault she is pregnant or fetching water at the building site, She is no better, special or different from mama Ikechukwu who is pregnant and still manages to run a fried potato chips shop in my hood. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by AdolfHitlerxXx: 4:37pm On May 04, 2019
Nobodyperson:

angry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by desiredhome: 4:40pm On May 04, 2019
forghon:
And this woman is paying tithe ooo pastor abeg give her small from that money make she start small business, then you can buy latest armoured Lexus jeep instead of a pj.
These are some cases that you will ask why are they collecting money from people like this, unfortunately na dem dey argue pass, shocked shocked
Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by drlateef: 4:40pm On May 04, 2019
Nobodyperson:
From the way she walks and the level of poverty she's in.
It's clear she's an afonja.

Afonja don't beg or steal or smuggle drugs for a living. There's dignity in labour.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by Legendguru: 4:46pm On May 04, 2019
oh
Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by Amumaigwe: 4:51pm On May 04, 2019
Elemosho478:
Igbo hawk Gala daily in Lagos so all na hustle

Igbo Push Wheel Barrow under hot sun daily in Lagos, hmm poverty cheesy I pity them

All the Igbo billionaires buying up lands and living large throughout SW started small. When his money now 'comes of age', your mockery will switch to envy. It takes a lot to be Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by Bifrost: 4:52pm On May 04, 2019
Somebody said "she will eat the fruit of her labour..."
Is she a cannibal? grin
So when she goes into labour and gives birth, she'll eat the baby? grin grin Oh no!
Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by Amumaigwe: 4:52pm On May 04, 2019
Elemosho478:

What make her different from Igbo that Hawk Gala daily in Lagos? Poor Igbo, I pity them.

Imagine grabbing a young shall grow bus all the way from Anambra to Lagos to push wheelbarrow and sell Gala to Yoruba

Ditto above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by BetShop: 4:54pm On May 04, 2019
hmm
Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by Foodforthought: 4:59pm On May 04, 2019
chudez0147:
I blame the stupid man who got her pregnant...
What makes him stupid? Someone else got your mum pregnant for you. Did your mum not do chores when she was carrying you in her womb? Data is too cheap in this country.
Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 04, 2019
Ritzy10:
Pregnant lady seen fetching water to earn a living at a construction site in Kurudu, Abuja.

According to a man who films her, he claims the lady is always punctual and has never defaulted in any manner.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/pregnant-lady-seen-fetching-water-for-a-living-at-a-construction-site-in-abuja/

She will trend like Success. Mark my words.
Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 04, 2019
Foodforthought:

What makes him stupid? Someone else got your mum pregnant for you. Did your mum not do chores when she was carrying you in her womb? Data is too cheap in this country.
Savagery. Chai. Zero chills.
Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by Elemosho478: 5:03pm On May 04, 2019
Amumaigwe:

All the Igbo billionaires buying up lands and living large throughout SW started small. When his money now 'comes of age', your mockery will switch to envy. It takes a lot to be Igbo.

Which Igbo Billionaires are you talking about?

Can you ever beat Yoruba when it come to Money?

A Yoruba man is the second richest man in Africa

A Yoruba woman is the second richest woman in Africa

A Yoruba woman is richer than all your wrapper wearing men in Igbo Land

I laugh when you guys keep talking about Lands when Oyo State in South West is Bigger than your Entire South East, even in that Lagos you don't have much other than slaving for Yoruba, all the major Estates and Island are all own by Yoruba.

If we talk about Igbo that are outside Lagos and in other Yoruba states most of them pay rent to Yoruba Landlords at homes and at shops, not your mate in all ramifications

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 04, 2019
wey d man wey preg her? so im jus sit behind leaving his pregnant woman to hustle for herself.so disapointing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by wildikeman(m): 5:06pm On May 04, 2019
Born born born born.. Who asked her to open her legs. Her cup of tea. Why not hustle and make money in these hard times before getting pregnant? Nonsense. She isn't getting any sympathy feom me.. If you don't have money, then tou have no business having kids.. Fvck her and her husband or whoever.

But if it was the fact that she has been widowed or other unfortunate circumstances brought her to this situation, then may her creator help her. And wish i was in thr position and could be of a great help.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by eyinjuege: 5:07pm On May 04, 2019
Chai, some people have it hard in this life..

Meanwhile, some other pregnant woman is complaining somewhere that she was asked to clean the glass she broke on the floor.

Life sha...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by Oluromantic: 5:14pm On May 04, 2019
lefulefu:
wey d man wey preg her? so im jus sit behind leaving his pregnant woman to hustle for herself.so disapointing.
How u sure say he sit. E fit dey hustle join am.

You never see pregnant banker before?

I think she's been in dat stuff before pregnancy came. So when work show, dem tell her and she still get interest
Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by JimohMomoh: 5:16pm On May 04, 2019
Na wah o, So yoruba people for Nairaland don officially accept to dey answer Afonja as name.
Wonders shall never end sad
Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by chudez0147(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2019
Foodforthought:

...and you have to call out my Priceless Mum!!... Please don't try that next time.., if you don't have regards for your mum, I do.
Pig
Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by chudez0147(m): 5:23pm On May 04, 2019
Mayor08:

Tragedy occurs, mistakes happen.... Her husband might be dead, her husband might be sick.. Things happen in in a very short time.
Very True... I never thought of that!! My bad!
Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by uuzba(m): 5:25pm On May 04, 2019
chris51:
Someone is responsible for her pregnancy and whoever did should be responsible for her upkeep
l
Genius!
Who is the someone na?
Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by Raalsalghul: 5:27pm On May 04, 2019
Grupo:

Why blame the man?

You should rather blame the two of them for fuuccking when they know they don't have the means to train a child.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by Elemosho478: 5:27pm On May 04, 2019
Nobodyperson:

angry

Igbo hawk Gala daily in Lagos

Igbo push wheelbarrow under hot sun daily in Lagos, hmm poverty, I pity Igbo cheesy

Imagine grabbing a young shall grow bus all day way from Anambra to Lagos just to push wheelbarrow and sell Gala to Yoruba people cheesy

Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by alezzy13: 5:34pm On May 04, 2019
derrydinny:
he should be responsible for her upkeep because he is the only one that concieved the pregnancy abi? why did she open her legs when she knew she didn't have a good source of income?

Grupo:

Why blame the man?

You should rather blame the two of them for fuuccking when they know they don't have the means to train a child.

Una dey talk like say no be Naija una dey.

Fact is how many of such women esp at that socioeconomic level have to guts to refuse the husbands demands? Most times the fault is almost exclusively the men - speaking from experience

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by asawanathegreat(m): 5:39pm On May 04, 2019
The husband has abandoned her too bad but she must earn a living.
Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by legba1(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2019
bentwood85:
typical AFONJA marriage...... their men can't take care of their wives..

ba.sta.rd bigoted fool

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by Foodforthought: 5:44pm On May 04, 2019
chudez0147:

...and you have to call out my Priceless Mum!!... Please don't try that next time.., if you don't have regards for your mum, I do.
Pig
You called someone's father stupid. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by rowland545(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2019
finally my area for abj don enter nairaland.....I feel so happy
Re: Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja by forghon: 6:08pm On May 04, 2019
desiredhome:

These are some cases that you will ask why are they collecting money from people like this, unfortunately na dem dey argue pass, shocked shocked
exactly sir I just pity the woman

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ada Mike‎, Lady Who Assembles Keke Napep In Anambra State (Photos) / Seamen: Ratings, Officers, Engineers, Captains: Please Share Your Experience / Which Company(ies) Takes Their Staffs Abroad For Training?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.