Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME (23476 Views)

JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago / JAMB Announces Plan To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During / JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Gforce2019: 6:33pm On May 04, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
The list would definitely be close to this....

1. MOHAMMADU BUHARI

2. LAI MOHAMMED.

3. BOLA TINUBU.

4. DEMOLA ADELEKE

5. OLUSEGUN OBASANJO

6. Add urs.....
I think say the herbalist doctor don cure your stupidity, I no know say it still dey your body.
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Owaincouncil: 6:38pm On May 04, 2019
I just hope that the table they intend to shake won't fall on their head.
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:39pm On May 04, 2019
Gforce2019:

I think say the herbalist doctor don cure your stupidity, I no know say it still dey your body.

Me and ur imbecilically demented Papa, who stupid pass?
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by ken6488(m): 6:48pm On May 04, 2019
undecided so you are holding the fate of millions of students for the purpose of some politicians...

1 Like

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by drololaaof: 6:53pm On May 04, 2019
Publishing is enough shame but those concern will they allow you to do it?
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by fredie107(m): 7:07pm On May 04, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

1. MOHAMMADU BUHARI

2. LAI MOHAMMED.

3. BOLA TINUBU.

4. DEMOLA ADELEKE

5. OLUSEGUN OBASANJO

6. Add urs.....

If Buhari's name will be on that list.... I will bath naked grin grin

Person wey no even get waec cert..... Na JAMB person go write for am
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by geokentech: 7:08pm On May 04, 2019
Contact Geoken for any of the following services: Borehole drilling, Water treatment, Autocad & Piping design training.

1 Share

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Akuruoulo(m): 7:09pm On May 04, 2019
just release jamb result and stop talking noinsense

1 Like

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Isaiahlinco: 7:27pm On May 04, 2019
Ah jamb why now i need my result oo
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Gforce2019: 7:39pm On May 04, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Me and ur imbecilically demented Papa, who stupid pass?

The thunder wey go destroy your entire linage is bigger than hirroshima and Nagasaki bomb. Oloriburuku omo' iran-ki-ran
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by ACE1010: 7:47pm On May 04, 2019
This is a strategy to blackmail and extort money from politicians. Trust me the list will never see the light of the day

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Udumeh: 7:47pm On May 04, 2019
Mr. Registrar, check your leadership and be serious about the JAMB result.

1 Like

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:49pm On May 04, 2019
Gforce2019:

The thunder wey go destroy your entire linage is bigger than hirroshima and Nagasaki bomb. Oloriburuku omo' iran-ki-ran

Are those d nicknames of ur demented father? grin

Lol
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by GoldHorse(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2019
Publish the list already jo! We Sabi too much talk talk for this country. If you Wan release release if you no want keep kwaet!

1 Like

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by abidem4real: 8:03pm On May 04, 2019
Nigeriapen:
News By Nigeriapen.com.ng

Read More on Link Below:

News Source: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/jamb-to-publish-names-of-prominent-politicians-who-cheated-during-utme/
There is nothing new under the heaven of this "the den of all iniquities" christened Nigeria.
JAMB should just shut their mouth and stop this their glaring political witch-hunting. Let them release the withheld results of our children so that they can move on with their lives academically.
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by CharlieMaria(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2019
They should publish JAMB results...that's what we need

1 Like

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Kash001(m): 8:18pm On May 04, 2019
:PHow this man take be prof self abeg we want our result, lately on monday or else we jambite go protest!How this man take be prof self abeg we want our result, lately on monday or else we jambite go protest!How this man take be prof self abeg we want our result, lately on monday or else we jambite go protest!
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 04, 2019
Oga jamb.... They will soon show you the door. Adeleke and Dino are still in the Senate oh....
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by armadeo(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2019
This one too wants to trend.

All these years it's now you know. Abeg give way

1 Like

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Gforce2019: 9:01pm On May 04, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Are those d nicknames of ur demented father? grin

Lol

O ma s'ofo Dani Ni. Iya a Fi oju sunkun e ninu Odin Yi. I can see that you are so weak spiritually, lemme hypnotized you.
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Onlyonebuhari: 9:09pm On May 04, 2019
Good one
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by pastie(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2019
Olalekank:
These guys have just been making noise since all these days.
Release result them no go release

If you've written jamb or are waiting to or you have any child that wants to write, leave Nigeria education before it's too late

Nigeria is a joke jare
leave Nigeria! leave Nigeria!! Do you think every parent can afford schools abroad? I wish Nigerians are ban from entering any country in the world, let us face our mess and when we are tired we will fix everything.
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Olalekank(m): 9:35pm On May 04, 2019
pastie:

leave Nigeria! leave Nigeria!! Do you think every parent can afford schools abroad? I wish Nigerians are ban from entering any country in the world, let us face our mess and when we are tired we will fix everything.
First off, not everyone can afford it. There are scholarships but not everyone can get it. It is better to try than not try at all.

Moreover, how has a 16 year old who's writing Jamb contributed to the mess of the country? I was referring to JAMBITES leaving the country.

What attempt are you making to fix the country? Hint me and let me spread the word also so as to make the country better.

1 Like

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Kokaine(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2019
namiji2598:
buhari is safe...if u know u know
how dare you insinuate that my bubu didn't write jamb
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Vince77(m): 9:56pm On May 04, 2019
I pity the Registrar. He'll just die for nothing.
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by namiji2598: 10:43pm On May 04, 2019
Kokaine:
how dare you insinuate that my bubu didn't write jamb
na u talk am ooo
Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by adebobconed(m): 1:39am On May 05, 2019
Its just unfortunate that these results have been compromised, In my opinion a transparent computer based test system does not have to delay in releasing results. In fact, the results should be displayed to the candidate as soon as he clicks the submit button, before this happens the system must have entered the scores in the central database automatically.

This is very simple to do, I still don't get why candidates would write CBT exams & will have to go home and wait for their results. Its so unfortunate that everyone turns the blind eye to what JAMB is doing, instead of this concerned folks to raise social media awareness and demand for their results, they keep arguing and trolling on social media over trivial things.

Nigeria is the most shameless country.
A national exam is handled this way & everyone seems to be cool with it.
Parents, Teachers, Students are not talking.

1 Like

Re: JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME by Xisnin(m): 5:51am On May 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

1. MOHAMMADU BUHARI

2. LAI MOHAMMED.

3. BOLA TINUBU.

4. DEMOLA ADELEKE

5. OLUSEGUN OBASANJO

6. Add urs.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Art Works Of The 12 yr-old boy Who drew the N500 Note / Top 7 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their History + Beliefs / Final Batch Of UNIOSUN Medical Students Arrives Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.