Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171722 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Lukibaby(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Has anyone here heard about WCEP.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lukibaby:
Has anyone here heard about WCEP.

Old stuff!

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Emuf: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Oliviajones:
My due date is 2nd. Still yet to be paid

Me too.... getting tired already

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Emuf: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
aremso:
One of my guys just got paid now, due date 1st, waterlines PH gang take note

Hallelujah
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Emuf:

lollllll........ this investment not for fainthearted ooooo . You better swallow alot of patience pills

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
I'm disappointed in you
Emuf:

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ekpemina007(m): 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
toxxnoni:

Nope,
have you?

Not yet bro

I will be at their office immediately the 7 days elapses and i don't get it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jennycoco: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
jennycoco:
Good morning Guys, i am an online investor with MBA and my journey with them started on thee 10th of October 2020, my first ROI is due today 10th of November 2020 and the funds reflected in my wallet on the platform, I have clicked/initiated withdrawal but my account is yet to be credited. i just want to be sure if it takes time to reflect in my bank account or maybe the network is delaying the alert. your kind response will be appreciated. thank you

My alert has arrived . 1/6.. Online platform is the best, no hassle

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by maxjax(m): 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Enjoy eh

jennycoco:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Emuf: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Flash83:
I'm disappointed in you

You don't talk anyhow. It is important.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Emuf: 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
aremso:

lollllll........ this investment not for fainthearted ooooo . You better swallow alot of patience pills

Yes
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Marveloustbs(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
acceptbtcpay:

get this trash off this place, we're dealing with 180% roi here.

For more information kindly check out the company website
www.oxfordgroupafrica.com
Not all things are scam
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Marveloustbs(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
delawal:

new format to con people . why not go and farm wit ur money, na person una wan dupe so

Not a format to con people if you need information about the company kindly check out the website
www.oxfordgroupafrica.com
Thank you
Re: MBA Investors Forum by nifnifemi: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
I know we all have plans but lets all try to understand and see reason wit MBA as regards to their new process and give them time. it is obvious online investors are getting paid. let just be patient .
I remember when Access bank took over Diamond, i had issues with transaction which took over month to solve.

Emuf:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
If you are waiting for 1 month extension of contract hoping that you will receive your money then you are a joker. As the 1 month is ending that is how your money is disappearing. If you don't take your money right now as I'm talking to you. Forget it, it's gone forever. I'm not even sure you can take it now even. What business uses 1 month to process termination ���. Even if you want to withdraw 1 billion from the bank they don't ask you to wait for 1 month. Scam 101. Unfortunately if you took loan from the bank to invest then just start clearing the weeds from your compound in the village.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by sainty1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
Joeyburton:
If you are waiting for 1 month extension of contract hoping that you will receive your money then you are a joker. As the 1 month is ending that is how your money is disappearing. If you don't take your money right now as I'm talking to you. Forget it, it's gone forever. I'm not even sure you can take it now even. What business uses 1 month to process termination ���. Even if you want to withdraw 1 billion from the bank they don't ask you to wait for 1 month. Scam 101. Unfortunately if you took loan from the bank to invest then just start clearing the weeds from your compound in the village.

This comment is unnecessary, you can keep whatever advice you got to yourself... let people be.. it’s their money, they will deal with whatever that comes out of it... kindly focus on yourself.. cheers

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by maxjax(m): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
aremso:
Back to my duty post after so many ban, to anti MBA is either you leave us alone or u keep receiving the heat. I dont mind another ban

cheesy welcome bck my guy. i know they cant stand tha heat...they gotta stay tha fvck outta tha kitchen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by taiwo92(m): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
Joeyburton:

Some people will not change. What is ur stress ontop investors money. Face your family problem. Leave us.
For me I take risk alot and it has always been positive with God. All these guys that can't raise 360k will just be talking anyhow.

Rubbish

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Teeforeal(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
I just concluded one year journey with mba without delay on my roi . Glory be to God almighty.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Joeyburton:

Port Harcourt Gigolo,

We would start taking you serious here, if you can show us your NYSC Certificate. Simple NYSC you nor fit do.

Now you want to tell Millionaires how to spend their money ?

You see what old pussies have done to your life . Because you were running after rich older women, you decided to skip NYSC.

What a useless fool you are.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by classicalbenson(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
jennycoco:

honestly am going to switch to online platform once my one year contract expires...what's the legit website for it?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by classicalbenson(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
At the expiration of my first one year investment period....what documents do I need to terminate my investment in other to switch to online platform?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Joeyburton:
village people need to decide on your matter. You have crossed the line

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lamda05:
If you have answers to my concerns on WCEP/MBA, pls provide. If not, ignore my post

3. How can WCEP own 90% of MBA and MBA own 50% of WCEP Africa?

Good question (left unanswered by the 'investors') but could help anyone thinking about investing ....

So, it was probably an all share transaction so not necessarily involving funds. WCEP bought 90% of MBA by offering 50% of shares in WCEP Africa. It implies there was an agreed valuation of all the parties before the transaction. We know the book value of WCEP is a grand sum of zero so more wuruwuru that 'investors' just don't wanna think about lol.

Join the dots ...
a.) Citizen-by-investment requires investment in another country to get their passport;
b.) Anti-money laundering rules very tough these days to write a cheque for large amounts of cash;
c.) One can gradually build up ownership in a foreign domiciled entity as also proof of investments;
d.) Japa

Good day.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by emma155: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
sainty1:

You’re not alone, sent them an email, they replied saying “I’ll get paid within this week”

Please can you help me with the email address you used? Thanks

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by adigun98(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hello fellow investor seems I'm not the only one having issues with payment .... What's really the cause of the delay cos MBA wasn't like this
Re: MBA Investors Forum by sainty1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
adigun98:
Hello fellow investor seems I'm not the only one having issues with payment .... What's really the cause of the delay cos MBA wasn't like this

When is your due date ?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by emma155: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
sainty1:

When is your due date ?
Mine's 6th Nov

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by murphyrichy(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
EmmymTr:

Visit their website www.mbaforex.com

Or social media MBAForex limited on facebook and twitter and instagram and LinkedIn. You will see for yourself,
can someone help me with their website,the one above is not going tro.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Lexio01: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
My 5th ROI was due on 2nd Nov but finally landed just now. Was little apprehensive because of the delay though, no thanks to the naysayers.
It is finally here.. We move!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Joeyburton:

Crab mentality - If I can't have it nobody else will.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by murphyrichy(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
This is the way Btd investment started, they were doing well, only to wake up one day to introduce another package known as premium. They promised to shift all investors account to a premium account, within that short period of time, it's hard to make withdrawal... little did I know that they were folding up. In this kind of investment, the early investors are mostly people that will benefit from it. I didn't know when MBA forex started, would have invested, by now I would have withdrawn all my money frm their account. because eventually they must turn to Tiger, if you know what I mean.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.