Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,358 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts (36985 Views)

Ex-Eagles Get-Together: Kanu, Okocha, Amokachi, Ikpeba, Siasia, Yobo (Video) / NFF Appoints Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles New Coach / Russia 2018: Kanu, Okocha Meets Pele, Maradona & Putin (2) (3) (4)

Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by popsy2(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2019
IamPatriotic:

What exactly are you congratulating them for? Their mates are reputable coaches in big European clubs, you're here congratulating them for being handed government handouts, they're professionals hope you know?

It is an appointment, sort of an acknowledgement for their services to the country. A well deserved one hence, a congratulation is in order.

Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by mymadam(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2019
gideon1971:
Please whats the cure for this rashes
Wrong thread though. However, the solution is simple & absolute...

Python fat mixed with Aloe Vera juice. Mix thoroughly and apply directly to the nuchal acne. Works like magic!
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by arrestdarrester: 8:48pm On May 04, 2019
gideon1971:

Haba! Oya come and go and see your dokita
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by Wettoid123: 8:49pm On May 04, 2019
The headline is mis leading,am still reading it to know how eguavoen re acted!
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by streetsoldier1(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2019
gideon1971:

Mine just stopped, I used detol soap and damatol hair cream
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by davillian(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2019
Nigeria would never get professionals to handle a job.
Footballer is footballer
Scout is scout.

Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by Alhamdu09(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2019
emirate0:
Another way to waste our money . Becos u played football doesn’t make u a good scout .

Exactly, I thought I am the only one that knows this fact
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by grandstar(m): 8:59pm On May 04, 2019
gideon1971:

Endix-g.

It's imported from South Korea if I'm right. Recommended by a plastic surgeon

Can't be more than N600. It's a cream. Just rub it on it. In a week max,it should be gone.

Thank me later. Writing from experience.

Note: it may go but return on another date. If it does, just rub it and it disappears.
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:59pm On May 04, 2019
gideon1971:
put graphic warning nau.

Abi, you no get sense? No wonder craw-craw dey do you for head.
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by Psady(m): 9:00pm On May 04, 2019
kingemzy5:
Afonjas are not on the list why? angry
See ur life! Always on the wrong lane , u think appointment is done in this current regime by tribal consideration? now u know the truth,how well do u feel?was it not the same jayjay that never admit anything good bout APC, Bro when dem give u appointment say no! that time we know where u really stand .
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by ademolajubril: 9:03pm On May 04, 2019
WhatsApp me for free cure for this on +2348068202427.
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by nicshanz: 9:03pm On May 04, 2019
Whats your problem with afonja...epa like you
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by Listar(m): 9:06pm On May 04, 2019
[quote author=gideon1971 post=78107888] Please whats the cure for this rashes[/q
ote]
Buy a Nizora drug, take 1 morning, 1 evening for two days. Next time they see u, they will tear race as if na u b d war of Armageddon. But pls, don't use razor to shave ur hair again
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by Darevofpeace(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2019
gideon1971:
I do not know the name.It's kind of a growth from skin irritation from a barber shop.There are herbal treatment for it thou.
If not properly handled, it could become more bigger and quite embarrassing.
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by johnyblaze20: 9:08pm On May 04, 2019
toprealman:
have you tried Funbact-A?
use trifunge or tribact
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by don4real18(m): 9:11pm On May 04, 2019
gideon1971:
There's a particular liquid someone I know used to sell back then. It is used to cure bumps on the head such as your image, whitlow, cut-cut at back foot etc. I can help you find out if it's available
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by ghidhehorn(m): 9:34pm On May 04, 2019
gideon1971:
go and buy funbact A... and apply it morning and night... and also immediately after barbing .
Thank me later.
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by SirLakes: 9:35pm On May 04, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
put graphic warning nau.

Abi, you no get sense? No wonder craw-craw dey do you for head.
D thing go soon catcH you for balls

He needs solution to a prob
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by luluman: 9:38pm On May 04, 2019
gideon1971:
Try Neomendrol or Neopresol. I used it for chronic shave bumps & it cleared.
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by kapelvej: 9:39pm On May 04, 2019
gideon1971:
Tricuten cream. Is the best, if you can not find that , then buy clobetasol cream
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by gideon1971(m): 9:54pm On May 04, 2019
toprealman:
have you tried Funbact-A?

Yes, it bleaches only my skin
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by divineappo(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2019
gideon1971:
my brother, this is BUMP, I mean head bump, if you allow it to grow bigger, only Surgery can fix it

You better deal with it ASAP

Pm me on WhatsApp, will direct you to where u can treat it before it grows
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by gideon1971(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2019
kapelvej:
Tricuten cream. Is the best, if you can not find that , then buy clobetasol cream

Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by gideon1971(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2019
luluman:
Try Neomendrol or Neopresol. I used it for chronic shave bumps & it cleared.

Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by millennium2012: 9:56pm On May 04, 2019
gideon1971:

TRY ORIGINAL funbact a cream. IT WORKED LIKE MAGIC FOR ME.

IT DEPENDS ON INDIVIDUAL THOUGH.
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by sojayy(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2019
gideon1971:

Clean cut +wash with tetmoso + apply Epidern cream thr after both morning n night for 2-3 wks n thank me later.
Re: NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts by TPhebe: 10:21pm On May 04, 2019
Salt

Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) / Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors / Dele Aiyenugba Plays Against His Son Daniel In A Nigerian Football Match.