Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man (62796 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower / Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Breakingfamous: 8:10pm On May 04, 2019
Pregnant Nigerian Singer Dances At TheClub, Accused Of Cheating On Oyibo Husband

Daring Nigerian singer, dancer, and actress, Korra Obidi Dean hit the club with her bare baby bump.

She was spotted dancing with Michael Blackson, a Ghanaian-American actor and comedian.

Some fans accused her of cheating on her white husband, Dr Dean. She left her Oyinbo husband at home and stormed the club with another man.

See some reactions and watch the video after the cut...

Ikbillionzzz: "Do you really walk around and go to dance clubs like this with your stomach open? Wow....please don't push this too far all in the name of being happy.... It good enough you went totally naked on the internet but please calm down..... Jesus!!!!!! I almost get a heart attack Watching you do all these thing while so heavy..... Do you even know you are pregnant?"

Lizzyfreshc: Oya the "why are u letting another man touch u like that" group of pple we are waiting for u��"

Abee2cute: "He good to marry oyibo sha��� if na Benin man from Edo state be your husband,by now your load don reach your papa house because of this harmless dance � ���� ��� enjoy dear�"

_ericdon: "Make sure this baby gets all these preg dance videos when he or she grows up. I like to know how he or she will feel."

Iamimmaculate8: "I bet u 'll be cheating on your husband."

Officialpeaceful_: "The secret in all this her dancing dancing with this big belle is that it's gonna make her have less pain or probably no pain at all during labour/delivery. That's Certain."

Favour1418: "Take it easy dear, not everybody should torch your Bella for now, remember you are expecting a child"

Fionandai: "Am reading all these comments and am ��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️ it’s her freaking body if she wants to go naked that’s her choice besides our fore fathers were walking butt naked! And on this Video she is dressed abi!"

Watch the controversial video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/pregnant-korra-obidi-and-michael.html?m=1

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Breakingfamous: 8:11pm On May 04, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by MrSensor(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2019
cheesy Hi mr Oyinbo,
See what your small pipi has caused?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2019
Her stomach, her pregnancy, her biz....

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by itspzpics(m): 4:30am On May 05, 2019
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by OgaGist: 5:04am On May 05, 2019
shocked

Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex With Ladies ==> Watch Video & See Photos Here
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by lawman88(m): 5:59am On May 05, 2019
Never marry a club addicted lady. If you love clubbing, marry a lady who don't go to club and carry her follow body.

The smoke of cigarettes and stench of alcohol are dangerous to the foetus. Olosho clubber

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by partnerbizz4: 6:49am On May 05, 2019
I have yet to understand how clubbing is sweet.

Maybe cos i can't dance but can only nod my head.

But clubbing makes no sense to me.

Have been to a few and they weren't worth it.

Seems I am alone in this shocked

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies in red link below.

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by johnkey: 6:59am On May 05, 2019
partnerbizz4:

Have been to a few and it didn't worth it.

not only you brah, even with billions I still prefer to sit in my house and smoke up whatever I want. I don't even like bars talkless of clubs with all the annoying noise and lights

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by IamD18: 7:00am On May 05, 2019
Once a hoe, is always a hoe.

Even if you get pregnant, it won't stop you from hoeing!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by OkoyeA1(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2019
Nairaland is really stale and even in stale things they don't confirm!!!!

That's Michael Blackson and it's the husband doing the recording....

spits on Nairaland's head grin, where is that spit meme sef!

PS: see the difference in comments on IG and Nairaland, identify the Mature and the Toxic one!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by IMASTEX: 8:49am On May 05, 2019
Watin we no go hear
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by erons22(m): 8:49am On May 05, 2019
Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by kaen1317: 8:50am On May 05, 2019
Well even the ladies know that there's no gbola like a black man's gbola
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Nobody: 8:50am On May 05, 2019
This is why u shud marry foreign. Oyinbo follow am go the club. Blogger dey find trouble

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by WisdomFlakes: 8:53am On May 05, 2019
The white husband looks mugu-ish.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by AmazingELixir: 8:53am On May 05, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Nigerians will never mind their business...is the husband complaining, always taking medicine for another person's headache...this is why the country is so messed up, all the youths spend their productive time on social media meddling in other people's personal lives while their leaders viciously raped them of all sense of entitlement and responsibility.

Thanks god I'm not a Nigerian by mentality...Useless lazy youths.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Pidginwhisper: 8:53am On May 05, 2019
grin
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by nnamanirr: 8:54am On May 05, 2019
partnerbizz4:

you are not alone #michealjackson
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by KingLennon(m): 8:54am On May 05, 2019
What is a pregnant woman doing in a club? She will say its exercise. Must it be dancing in a club with a random guy? Things like this makes me scared of what a woman can do

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by anambraamaka: 8:54am On May 05, 2019
Happy Sunday
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by madridsta007(m): 8:56am On May 05, 2019
partnerbizz4:

You are not alone.
Clubbing is a waste of time, waste of money.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Nobody: 8:59am On May 05, 2019
johnkey:
not only you brah, even with billions I still prefer to sit in my house and smoke up whatever I want. I don't even like bars talkless of clubs with all the annoying noise and lights
Clubbing isn't for everybody. grin I ve been to All of it. lap dancing clubs, strip clubs, music dancing clubs LGBT clubs, pick prostitutes up clubs and smoke weed clubs. I think people go to club because they are bored at home. Anyone you see in a club is bored and not getting or having any fun at home. I can bet my ass that woman isn't getting any fun at home she is so bloody bored at home, white men are ussually boring. she must be so bored down to her vagina.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by omoadeleye(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2019
The man's skull is full of dark metals, how can this man still be rocking a pregnant woman in the club, he should at least get irritated...

Well, if am the oyinbo husband, i go just dump her ass after i confam that child is really mine, she can continue her wayward life.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by grandstar(m): 9:03am On May 05, 2019
I don't know why but I believe the true story has been twisted.

No sane married woman will be dancing with an uncovered baby bump if she did it discreetly and worse, at a nightclub!

Some women are reckless though. There was the case of the wife of a soldier who was a stripper at a go go bar. When her husband found out, he scattered the place with his boys. The bar was forces to introduce a strict policy that marries women were unwelcome to be strippers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by seunmohmoh(f): 9:05am On May 05, 2019
NOT ON A SUNDAY NA.THIS MOD NO GET PATIENCE WAIT TILL MONDAY.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Olibboy: 9:08am On May 05, 2019
Na doctor cause this... "Because we've been having sex just for exercise.
Every night, man are doing sexercise"

na exercise she need
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by peekay007: 9:11am On May 05, 2019
Abeg When we go get constant electricity for Nigeria.....,What year are we in........? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bold Pink Is Heavily Pregnant After Mocking Chioma For Dating Davido (Video) / Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife / Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.