Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man (62843 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower / Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Emyjeze(m): 12:34pm On May 05, 2019
partnerbizz4:
I have yet to understand how clubbing is sweet.

Maybe cos i can't dance but can only nod my head.

But clubbing makes no sense to me.

Have been to a few and it didn't worth it.

Seems I am alone in this shocked

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies in red link below.

nah!! We are in this together. I Have alot of friends who club and i join them. Go there grab a seat + drink and watch others dance thats all i do
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by dapadawee: 12:38pm On May 05, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Pregnant Nigerian Singer Dances At TheClub, Accused Of Cheating On Oyibo Husband

Daring Nigerian singer, dancer, and actress, Korra Obidi Dean hit the club with her bare baby bump.

She was spotted dancing with Michael Blackson, a Ghanaian-American actor and comedian.

Some fans accused her of cheating on her white husband, Dr Dean. She left her Oyinbo husband at home and stormed the club with another man.

See some reactions and watch the video after the cut...

Ikbillionzzz: "Do you really walk around and go to dance clubs like this with your stomach open? Wow....please don't push this too far all in the name of being happy.... It good enough you went totally naked on the internet but please calm down..... Jesus!!!!!! I almost get a heart attack Watching you do all these thing while so heavy..... Do you even know you are pregnant?"

Lizzyfreshc: Oya the "why are u letting another man touch u like that" group of pple we are waiting for u��"

Abee2cute: "He good to marry oyibo sha��� if na Benin man from Edo state be your husband,by now your load don reach your papa house because of this harmless dance � ���� ��� enjoy dear�"

_ericdon: "Make sure this baby gets all these preg dance videos when he or she grows up. I like to know how he or she will feel."

Iamimmaculate8: "I bet u 'll be cheating on your husband."

Officialpeaceful_: "The secret in all this her dancing dancing with this big belle is that it's gonna make her have less pain or probably no pain at all during labour/delivery. That's Certain."

Favour1418: "Take it easy dear, not everybody should torch your Bella for now, remember you are expecting a child"

Fionandai: "Am reading all these comments and am ��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️ it’s her freaking body if she wants to go naked that’s her choice besides our fore fathers were walking butt naked! And on this Video she is dressed abi!"

Watch the controversial video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/pregnant-korra-obidi-and-michael.html?m=1

out of all the black race for this world na Nigeria Bab u see marry not only that Yoruba of all people. maga
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by seguno2: 12:42pm On May 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Her stomach, her pregnancy, her biz....

.....until he becomes jealous and kills her like that other singer and her baby embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 05, 2019
scaramucci:

My problem is sleep. I love my night sleep. Do you know of any day club? That should work for me.
I think you would find the clue is in the Name NIGHTclub..it is what it is. I love night life. it's not for every body. I wouldn't mind a dayclub too. smiley
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 05, 2019
Girl must have been so bored down to her vagina. grin white men can be so boring. she prolly out looking for a 10 inch black penise.
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by SURElee(f): 12:51pm On May 05, 2019
Who really is this Kora Obindi abi what is her name and what does she do that is making her popular like this?
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by mmadu5(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2019
partnerbizz4:

you can never understand when your life resolves around selling airtime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by faceland: 2:10pm On May 05, 2019
partnerbizz4:

You have to get high on something to enjoy it. Of course they are those "monkeys" that love it sober just the way they are people that would be excited about foolish things. I hate clubbing because of drama like this post.
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 05, 2019
The wavelengths that pervades the ambience of a club isn't good for the unborn child.

If you know, you know.
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by dkidd: 2:37pm On May 05, 2019
Well... That's their business. Some people like it three ways undecided
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by lolaluv1(f): 3:03pm On May 05, 2019
Go Korra kiss kiss
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by sapeleboi(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2019
i feel like beaten this girl to death

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 05, 2019
We go soon know the owner of the pregnancy.
Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by MissJoy29(f): 8:32pm On May 05, 2019
partnerbizz4:

Have been to a few and they weren't worth it.

@bolded, you are not alone o. I myself haven't been to one before. Although I plan to go one of these days to see what the fuss is all about.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by Solomon799(m): 9:31pm On May 05, 2019
lolzz

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:26pm On May 06, 2019
seguno2:

.....until he becomes jealous and kills her like that other singer and her baby embarassed

As much as there is some mad people who would see this as a reason to kill their spouse....do not, I repeat, DO NOT live your life in fear of what mad people would do.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man by booksrite(f): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2019
you can never understand when your life resolves around selling airtime

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! / Wizkid's Grammy Award Delivered - Pictures / Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.