Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Just Get This Now, Pls Help Me To Confirm It - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Get This Now, Pls Help Me To Confirm It (818 Views)

I Just Get This Now Pls Palz Anthentical This Msg / I Just Got This Email, Pls Can Someone Confirm It For Me / Did U Just Get A Job And Need To Relocate? Check Out This Affordable Apartments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Get This Now, Pls Help Me To Confirm It by jerry1234567890(m): 10:35pm On May 04, 2019
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for applying to become part of our workforce.
Sequel to your recent application via our online advertorial page,our executives are impressed with your background.

In view of this you have been selected to be INTERVIEWED at our LEADERSHIP/BUSINESS WORKSHOP as a unit leader.

OVERVIEW OF CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE
CFLEAD is the culmination of years of experience in the corporate and small business worlds, with a passion for raising businessmen and women.

Our Vision
Our vision is to create a community of graduates, and young entrepreneurs as a solution to youth restiveness and unemployment problem in the society of today.

Our Mission
To Build the culture of good leadership and entrepreneurial qualities in people with young minds as a solution to societal decadence.

Our Core Values
Absolute Integrity, People first, Equal opportunity for all, Long-range vision is the sustainability for wealth, Building culture for good leadership, Creating a community of young-preneurs.

Venue: EXPRESS HOUSE, Otunba Jobi-Fele Way(Beside ostra Hotel) Ikeja Lagos

Date: Monday 6th May, 2019
Time: 9am prompt

NOTE: You are required to tender this invitation and a passport photographs at the point of entrance for security purpose .

However; its is imperative to confirm your availability, do so by replying to this e-mail.

Thanks
BT10023445
Re: Just Get This Now, Pls Help Me To Confirm It by ifex370(m): 11:21pm On May 04, 2019
jerry1234567890:
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for applying to become part of our workforce.
Sequel to your recent application via our online advertorial page,our executives are impressed with your background.

In view of this you have been selected to be INTERVIEWED at our LEADERSHIP/BUSINESS WORKSHOP as a unit leader.

OVERVIEW OF CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE
CFLEAD is the culmination of years of experience in the corporate and small business worlds, with a passion for raising businessmen and women.

Our Vision
Our vision is to create a community of graduates, and young entrepreneurs as a solution to youth restiveness and unemployment problem in the society of today.

Our Mission
To Build the culture of good leadership and entrepreneurial qualities in people with young minds as a solution to societal decadence.

Our Core Values
Absolute Integrity, People first, Equal opportunity for all, Long-range vision is the sustainability for wealth, Building culture for good leadership, Creating a community of young-preneurs.

Venue: EXPRESS HOUSE, Otunba Jobi-Fele Way(Beside ostra Hotel) Ikeja Lagos

Date: Monday 6th May, 2019
Time: 9am prompt

NOTE: You are required to tender this invitation and a passport photographs at the point of entrance for security purpose .

However; its is imperative to confirm your availability, do so by replying to this e-mail.

Thanks
BT10023445

Don't bother going.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Get This Now, Pls Help Me To Confirm It by bunmitepresh(f): 11:42pm On May 04, 2019
Pls,help me confirm these

Re: Just Get This Now, Pls Help Me To Confirm It by Dammysmart: 11:49pm On May 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Just Get This Now, Pls Help Me To Confirm It by cvibe2: 2:48am On May 05, 2019
bunmitepresh:
Pls,help me confirm these

Who does background check on CV?
Re: Just Get This Now, Pls Help Me To Confirm It by bunmitepresh(f): 6:42pm On May 05, 2019
Thank you Dammy

(1) (Reply)

New Jobs Available (10 Positions) / N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers May Be Recruited As Community Policemen —FG / l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.