Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. (2243 Views)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? / Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. by ehixking(m): 11:11pm On May 04, 2019
So many beautiful ladies all around the place. They all look Gorgeous on the social media, we see their pretty faces on the television everyday. Every smart phone has filters and so many amazing application that can convert a tall, meagre "Idris" to world class stunning looking "Doris".

What else could a man be looking for than to wake up in the morning and whisper to ones sweetheart...You looks great. And in the afternoon tell her Oh baby, your food is always so amazing. But as a young man growing past the bachelor's age but still indifferent if you have a wife to call your own or not. The family are tired of lecturing you on the importance of raising a family. But we live in a community like a village where your life is everybody's business. From your boss to the errand boy at your office. At a point you begin to feel like its time to do this so the community won't think someone has put a spell for you. What does it really entails to find a wife? This question I asked myself over and over again. Sometimes while I walk the streets I noticed I have been muttering words to myself whenever this comes to my mind. But the question I would like to scream out for the world to hear, on top of the hills and everywhere, on national TV, in the market place. Why are women so scares at that point a man really wants a wife. That's short period of search is when you can visibly see their flaws no matter how beautiful they look.

See the issue of these babes not getting married on time this days for so many. Only the luck ones would escape.

When you meet a girl and she becomes very friendly, you exchanged numbers and she replies as timely as possible, Cool down she would soon ask for money for data or subscription.

If you were able to pass this small test you proceed to the level of talky friends and you guys decides to see or hang out cool down she won't have money for transport.

If you pass this phase, there are two things involved now depending on how much she likes you and how much you guys connects

1) she might choose to friend zone you and make you a regular good guy who is very friendly for the purpose of recharge cards for calls and data, transportation to work or school, am broke I have nothing to eat at the moment, my ATM is faulty and my sis has 1k in her account which is her minimum balance can you help me with 1500. She knows you would either make it 2k or if you are in your happy hour send 5k.
2) If she likes you she make it clear that you guys are dating but you have to prove your seriousness by showing it. She won't give any idea of how you are gonna show it. Now guy you must pay. Its either she wants to move from her parents house to a new apartment or her house rent is due for payment and her wicked landlord wants sex in exchange for the rent and as a good Christian girl raised by a Pentecostal pastor father she can never do such a despicable act. If she's a working class lady of course she has saved a considerable portion of her salary but needs a little to complete the rent.

These girls are not loyal. They no wan manage na to dey chop man money dey sweet them.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. by faithfull18(f): 11:53pm On May 04, 2019
@ OP, is that all??

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. by ojun50(m): 12:54am On May 05, 2019
faithfull18:
@ OP, is that all??
ask him oh

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. by ehixking(m): 5:49am On May 05, 2019
ojun50:

ask him oh
A lot more, but people might get bored reading the whole story. So I decided to stop here. Why should it be more about money? Can't you just date because you love someone?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. by Papertrail11(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2019
women want to have it all nowadays

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. by celeb4reallife(f): 3:08pm On May 05, 2019
I think the problem is that most men don't really know what they need. They're too consious of the fact that many said ladies are after money.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. by ehixking(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2019
celeb4reallife:
I think the problem is that most men don't really know what they need. They're too consious of the fact that many said ladies are after money.

Men don't need liability, men need support. Even if you need to request for something make sure its what you really need or what the guy can afford.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. by ehixking(m): 11:38pm On May 07, 2019
Mods please take this to the front page.
Re: Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. by QueenSekxy(f): 6:12am On May 08, 2019
Same way men are scarce when ladies want to settle.

For example, you've always seen a very nice cloth/shoes at random space, or extemporal times. But once you decide to go get those nice clothes you always seen at random, you'd find out that there are limited or no nice clothes in the market again. Or even the ones you've always fancied abruptly becomes discredited.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. by Richy4(m): 11:11am On May 08, 2019
Years ago, there's this collegue of mine... She's from Zimbabwe... she went on a date with a Nigerian guy.. The common knowledge about the country is that when you were on a date...Whenever the bill comes, U split it equally... except if the guy insists to pay...Most times white girls hated for someone to pick their bills...anyway that's by the way...

So this my collegue was basically having a talk with her female friends (Africans ).. Their gist was centered on African guys...According to what they were saying, if u were on a date with a Nigerian guy, he will pay for everything... That it was part of our culture. ..

So she went on a date with a Nigerian and deliberately left her purse where her credit card was and took an empty designer's one... because she was on a date with a Nigerian obviously she doesn't need money. ... When the bill came... The guy brought his own share and ask my collegue to bring hers, she was shocked and embarrassed... The guy was like how can you go out without money or anything....she has to submit her designer 's purse @ the counter... went back on a Sunday morning to pay and take her purse...

On Monday morning she was so angry... she came to my table during break @ the canteen to narrate what happened... I laughed so hard that I was choking... everyone was looking at us...

So if u cannot pay all that OP, why not let your intentions known to her?.. Time has passed when u do things grudgingly justto save face.. u might just miss a good girl just because of recharge cards and stuffs...She might desperately in need of it at that time..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. by lilmax(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2019
wife is a need

knacks is a want
Re: Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 08, 2019
Sometimes, It beats me when some men moan and groan over women wanting money. Hell yeah, they always need money but the question we neglecting to ask is do they force thier hand into your pocket to take out the money? If you say No to a girl demad, Will you die?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. by babyfaceafrica: 4:24pm On May 08, 2019
Richy4:
Years ago, there's this collegue of mine... She's from Zimbabwe... she went on a date with a Nigerian guy.. The common knowledge about the country is that when you were on a date...Whenever the bill comes, U split it equally... except if the guy insists to pay...Most times white girls hated for someone to pick their bills...anyway that's by the way...

So this my collegue was basically having a talk with her female friends (Africans ).. Their gist was centered on African guys...According to what they were saying, if u were on a date with a Nigerian guy, he will pay for everything... That it was part of our culture. ..

So she went on a date with a Nigerian and deliberately left her purse where her credit card was and took an empty designer's one... because she was on a date with a Nigerian obviously she doesn't need money. ... When the bill came... The guy brought his own share and ask my collegue to bring hers, she was shocked and embarrassed... The guy was like how can you go out without money or anything....she has to submit her designer 's purse @ the counter... went back on a Sunday morning to pay and take her purse...

On Monday morning she was so angry... she came to my table during break @ the canteen to narrate what happened... I laughed so hard that I was choking... everyone was looking at us...

So if u cannot pay all that OP, why not let your intentions known to her?.. Time has passed when u do things grudgingly justto save face.. u might just miss a good girl just because of recharge cards and stuffs...She might desperately in need of it at that time..
the Lady fell for assumptions..so if people.told me all whites hates black, I should believe?... why should I?....so because most Nigerian guys are profligate on dates..she assumed the guy will b one...next time she will treat people equally
Re: Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:03pm On May 08, 2019
No. 2 got me laughing. If you are man, and you are having difficulties finding a good wife, it means your past is hunting you. All the hearts/hymen you broke, all the..........undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. by aytuns(m): 7:13pm On May 08, 2019
celeb4reallife:

funny... but you can't blame men... cos indeed dating a lady will cost him so much money. The tendency to load the said boyfriend with all of her life's problems is always there... so why won't a guy be conscious ?
Re: Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. by Richy4(m): 6:26am On May 09, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
the Lady fell for assumptions..so if people.told me all whites hates black, I should believe?... why should I?....so because most Nigerian guys are profligate on dates..she assumed the guy will b one...next time she will treat people equally

You are correct...that was why she came to ask me about it ...I remembered her opening speech was I will never go on a date with a Nigerian .. that was what made me curious to know why ..... I even asked her to tell me the name of the Nigerian guy, hoping to thank him if I ran into him in any Nigerian function for correcting the impression that others has made... she did but I didn't know anyone by that name... It was really funny... I was just imagining how that guy paid part of his bills and left...
Re: Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. by ehixking(m): 1:33am On May 25, 2019
aaronson:
Sometimes, It beats me when some men moan and groan over women wanting money. Hell yeah, they always need money but the question we neglecting to ask is do they force thier hand into your pocket to take out the money? If you say No to a girl demad, Will you die?

If you say no to a girls demand, that's the beginning of problem. Don't act like you don't know. You would see her mood swings and till one tell you that you are stingy common 10k you can't give. In the space of 2 years I dated about 3 girls and hell yeah...from one demand to the other. In this same country where we are all striving to survive. If the money is there no wahala...but why must everything be centred about money. You are forming this that, when a girl suddenly becomes moody and you keep asking what's the issue and and she says she's looking for 350k to pay her house rent you go know.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. by faithfull18(f): 9:53am On May 25, 2019
ehixking:

If you say no to a girls demand, that's the beginning of problem. Don't act like you don't know. You would see her mood swings and till one tell you that you are stingy common 10k you can't give.In the space of 2 years I dated about 3 girls and hell yeah...from one demand to the other. In this same country where we are all striving to survive. If the money is there no wahala...but why must everything be centred about money. You are forming this that, when a girl suddenly becomes moody and you keep asking what's the issue and and she says she's looking for 350k to pay her house rent you go know.
Only you?!
Re: Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. by Lostchild(m): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
ehixking

You know most women of this days just want cook food, a food that is well cooked.

They don't want to go into the fire to cook the food.

I mean they don't want to suffer with guy.
The only thing that will hold them with a guy is pregnancy that attach them into enduring with a guy.

I speak from experience.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. by Saintmary(f): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
No. 2 got me laughing. If you are man, and you are having difficulties finding a good wife, it means your past is hunting you. All the hearts/hymen you broke, all the..........undecided

The truth is uncomfortable for a lot of people. That's why they won't respond to you.

Don't forget women have their own karma too though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women So scarce At That Point A Man Really Wants A Wife. by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
U really nailed sir, u are so so on point. I believe the number of women supersid that of men but its just only few that are ready to get down on the floor

(1) (Reply)

Meet Hercules, World's Largest Cat, According To Guinness World Records / Would You Dump Your Child For Marriage If Your Spouse Insists? / She Is Hell To Live With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.