Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce (38419 Views)

Bukky Wright's Son, OJayy, Gifts Her 2021 Range Rover Velar On Her Birthday / Bukky Wright Acquires A House In U.S (Photo) / Bukky Wright Celebrates 52nd Birthday With Lovely Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by unclexofficial: 5:09am On May 05, 2019
Bukky Wright's son, Eniola, has bagged a diploma from the United States Airforce and the Nollywood actress was very much around to cheer him up. The proud mother who shared photos from the event, wrote 'Father lord I bless your name. Congratulations oko mi. You will continue to go from glory to glory in Jesus mighty name'. 

Here are photos of Bukky Wright’s son as he bagged a diploma from the United States Airforce below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/actress-bukky-wrights-son-bags-diploma-from-the-united-states-airforce/

11 Likes

Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by unclexofficial: 5:09am On May 05, 2019
wink wink wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:13am On May 05, 2019
This is d real deal.....

Miracle dey learn work for where this one dey.

Bukky weldone, acting money well invested.

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by Johnnyessence(m): 5:15am On May 05, 2019
Wow great. Congratulations �

1 Like

Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by Praizeupdates: 5:18am On May 05, 2019
cheesy
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by OgaGist: 5:19am On May 05, 2019
shocked
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by chuksville(m): 5:28am On May 05, 2019
Oh ma Cod... Beautiful Actress!!! Never knew you have such a grown ass man... Concratulasions!!!

13 Likes

Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by sholatem(f): 7:35am On May 05, 2019
chuksville:
Oh ma Cod...
Beautiful Actress!!!
Never knew you have such a grown ass man...
Concratulasions!!!
She's a grandma sef,having 1 or 2 grandchild /children

30 Likes

Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by johnkay1(m): 11:25am On May 05, 2019
Great one
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by Kendumazy(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2019
Fine boy! Congrats!! If I no get money to train my children well, wetin I gain? I gain rubbish.

24 Likes

Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 05, 2019
If I nor make money watin I gain.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 05, 2019
OfficiallOBJ:
Join the 2k for 16k looming now...NO CAP

DM me now on WhatsApp to join +13129856205
Una don start, you join my own,

1k for 1 billion and 5 house in lekki, contact me for more details

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2019
Money answereth all the good things in this life... If you don't make money in this life that we are in so, my brother! You go suffer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by LowerPriceData0(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2019
Congratulations...!!!
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by yomalex(m): 2:48pm On May 05, 2019
Okay o
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by Guzel: 2:48pm On May 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
This is d real deal.....

What do you know
Don’t let hatred blind you. Miracle even went for an advanced course

4 Likes

Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by iammo(m): 2:49pm On May 05, 2019
wink

Proper investment of entertainment + kpekus hustling money. Unlike some people that would waste theirs on clubing, Luxury cars, Useless Mansions with empty bedrooms, and later end up begging fans for help when things goes south.

Yinka Ayefele managed to build a small network of hotels , event centers and Radio station spaning some Southwest states,

Taiye currency that is expected to be "local " and "Razz " trained his kid in school, now he is the youngest lawmaker in Oyo state at the age of 25

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by colestephan86: 2:49pm On May 05, 2019
unclexofficial:
Bukky Wright's son, Eniola, has bagged a diploma from the United States Airforce and the Nollywood actress was very much around to cheer him up. The proud mother who shared photos from the event, wrote 'Father lord I bless your name. Congratulations oko mi. You will continue to go from glory to glory in Jesus mighty name'. 

Here are photos of Bukky Wright’s son as he bagged a diploma from the United States Airforce below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/actress-bukky-wrights-son-bags-diploma-from-the-united-states-airforce/

Watin be cossy own inside the matter, person congratulate her son , na anty cossy dey say amen.
I'm not understanding, is cossy bukky's daughter?
Pls enlighten me o

1 Like

Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by odeebee: 2:49pm On May 05, 2019
charliboy654:

Una don start, you join my own,

1k for 1 billion and 5 house in lekki, contacte for more details

Too much Sense will not kee you
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by Sundahjoe(m): 2:49pm On May 05, 2019
smiley
Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by anselm791(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2019
OfficiallOBJ:
Join the 2k for 16k looming now...NO CAP

DM me now on WhatsApp to join +13129856205

I cast and bind.

3 Likes

Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by CMrecords: 2:51pm On May 05, 2019
Congrats better person
Na Breast them Mercy Dey show up and down, Tonto been using relationship with bitter ex to ruin his own boy’s future.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by Blacksoweto: 2:58pm On May 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
This is d real deal.....

;

Learn which work? That’s an airman course,
Do you know the meaning of airmen in the air force? A recruit with no rank

1 Like

Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by BlackfireX: 3:00pm On May 05, 2019
She is not a patriot , she is a traitor.

You make your money in Nigeria, then send your son abroad to became a soldier in another country?

Why didn't you send him to fight boko haram ??

1 Like

Re: Eniola, Bukky Wright’s Son Bags Diploma From The United States Airforce by amaniro: 3:03pm On May 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
This is d real deal.....

Between you and the 13+1 that liked your comments I don't know who's more unreasonable. How is he better than miracle? What brought about the comparison.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Hottest Up Coming Artistes In South East Nigeria (photos) / Olamide, Patoranking, Kiss Daniel Others Battle For Plot Of Land In Lekki / Beyoncé Pays Tribute To African Designers With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.