Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) (57113 Views)

Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) / Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) / Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:54pm On May 05, 2019
Quick recovery Mo Sa...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by openmine(m): 5:57pm On May 05, 2019
owila4luv:
he was actually in tears go an watch the video again. i believe the tears is due to the fact he may not play on tuesday
Bro with all due respect,your statements are illogical!

How can an unconscious or dizzy man be crying?

..am even watching the video right now and salah is quite lucky guy.....he had two collisions.. one from the keeper and another after he fell on the pitch but he was never crying contrary to the misconstrued report!
And sorry to disappoint you,he is fine and okay! grin
Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2019
openmine:

..am even watching the video right now and salah is quite lucky guy.....he had two collisions.. one from the keeper and another after he fell on the pitch but he was never crying contrary to the misconstrued report!

e be like say my matter over pain you oo! am not a liverpool fan but i support their cos with or without my support what will be will be. #mrlogicalstatement
Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by openmine(m): 6:26pm On May 05, 2019
owila4luv:
e be like say my matter over pain you oo! am not a liverpool fan but i support their cos with or without my support what will be will be. #mrlogicalstatement
pained ke?
Do I look like I care?
Whether u support them or not is none of my concern!
Win or not....am still proud of my club!
Yes....I agree....am too logical for you to comprehend.. grin grin
Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2019
[quote author=mactoni91 post=78115492][/quote]
Which specs are you looking at?
Let talk on whatsapp.
Link on my signature
Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2019
openmine:

pained ke?
Do I look like I care?
cool
openmine:

pained ke?
Do I look like I care?
For Your LITTLE Mind
Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by openmine(m): 9:35pm On May 05, 2019
owila4luv:
cool For Your LITTLE Mind
grin grin
Hmmm.....i guess the saying is right...
You only label or tag someone what you really are in reality...
Nothing much to say!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2019
openmine:

grin grin
Hmmm.....i guess the saying is right...
You only label or tag someone what you really are in reality...
Nothing much to say!! grin grin
eyah so pained by my comment about sallah that you can't sleep. keep following me like Edo witch craft eh! Don't Sleep dear just Report To Admin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by openmine(m): 9:47pm On May 05, 2019
owila4luv:
eyah so pained by my comment about sallah that you can't sleep. keep following me like Edo witch craft eh! Don't Sleep dear just Report To Admin
smiley smiley
Pained is when you have exhausted the little ammo left in your fingers and the only saving grace open to you is to helplessly report me to the admin grin grin
Like seriously? grin grin
Like i told you before just incase you have difficulties comprehending simple sentences...salah is OKAY and back in training! wink wink
So i guess the pained one is you!
Like i said before....you can only label someone what you really are in real life!! cool cool
Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2019
openmine:

it's normal to be calm after a hit to avoid excessive blood loss or to regain energy, he wasn't unconscious, if he is how come his place his hands on his face in the stretcher! CRYING?! cool
openmine:

it's normal to be calm after a hit to avoid excessive blood loss or to regain energy, he wasn't unconscious, if he is how come his place his hands on his face in the stretcher! CRYING?!
Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by openmine(m): 9:53pm On May 05, 2019
owila4luv:
it's normal to be calm after a hit to avoid excessive blood loss or to regain energy, he wasn't unconscious, if he is how come his place his hands on his face in the stretcher! CRYING?! coolit's normal to be calm after a hit to avoid excessive blood loss or to regain energy, he wasn't unconscious, if he is how come his place his hands on his face in the stretcher! CRYING?!
Guy are you this slow in real life?
If you had a head-on collision with another person at a fast pace around your head,where would your hands be?
At the initial stage he could not move and his eyes were shut...
I guess you either haven't played soccer before or you haven't had a collision in your life before! cool cool
Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2019
openmine:

smiley smiley
Pained is when you have exhausted the little ammo left in your fingers and the only saving grace open to you is to helplessly report me to the admin grin grin
Like seriously? grin grin
Like i told you before just incase you have difficulties comprehending simple sentences...salah is OKAY and back in training! wink wink
So i guess the pained one is you!
Like i said before....you can only label someone what you really are in real life!! cool cool
good to know he's back in training, atleast he'll play against barca on tuesday. you're trying to be insultive man am only having fun here. which of your sentence have i been unable to comprehend?
Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by openmine(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2019
owila4luv:
good to know he's back in training, atleast he'll play against barca on tuesday. you're trying to be insultive man am only having fun here. which of your sentence have i been unable to comprehend?
Ohh yeah trying to have fun by labeling some one LITTLE MIND cool
Nice Try! smiley
Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2019
openmine:
Ohh yeah trying to have fun by labeling some one LITTLE MIND cool Nice Try! smiley
catch you here on tuesday night for episode 2
Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by openmine(m): 10:10pm On May 05, 2019
owila4luv:
catch you here on tuesday night for episode 2
Am going to have so much fun watching the match cool cool
Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by mactoni91(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2019
Gosj01:

Which specs are you looking at?

Let talk on whatsapp.

Link on my signature
1tb hdd
4gb or more Ram
Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 11:02pm On May 05, 2019
mactoni91:

1tb hdd
4gb or more Ram

I have some on my thread here or betterstill hit me on whatsapp to find a best fit.
Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by mactoni91(m): 4:18am On May 06, 2019
Gosj01:

I have some on my thread here or betterstill hit me on whatsapp to find a best fit.
Link to the pricings
Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 5:28am On May 06, 2019
MJBOLT:
i'm a barça fan,sore LOSER

no wonder. i've been wondering where all your hate for Ronaldo comes from, now I know.
Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 5:57am On May 06, 2019
Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 5:57am On May 06, 2019
Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 12:22pm On May 07, 2019
openmine:

Am going to have so much fun watching the match cool cool
shey i told you? klopp confirms Salah is Out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by openmine(m): 1:16pm On May 07, 2019
owila4luv:
shey i told you? klopp confirms Salah is Out!
Klopp said he was okay and salah insisted he wanted to train but the medical team advised both salah and klopp that salah may collapse and possibly kick the bucket if he plays today!
So klopp decided not to risk it!
That will give opportunities to the likes of shaqiri and origi to rise to the occasion!

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 10:20pm On May 07, 2019
openmine:

Klopp said he was okay and salah insisted he wanted to train but the medical team advised both salah and klopp that salah may collapse and possibly kick the bucket if he plays today!
So klopp decided not to risk it!
That will give opportunities to the likes of shaqiri and origi to rise to the occasion!
unbelievable, what a victory!!
Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by openmine(m): 10:28pm On May 07, 2019
owila4luv:
unbelievable, what a victory!!
grin grin grin
am still shouting grin grin
Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by fecta: 11:24pm On May 07, 2019
sheikh89:
Eyaaa... Hope its nothing serious and will be fit for ucl return leg.... Barca needs to beat the complete team in anfield.. No excuses.. grin

No excuses Oga ode Mumu fool

Re: Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 5:28am On May 08, 2019
openmine:
grin grin grin am still shouting grin grin
grin
openmine:
grin grin grin am still shouting grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags / Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game / Emmanuel Macron Posed Like Fela Kuti After World Cup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.