Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

How To Locate Best Nigerian Kitchen Accra - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Locate Best Nigerian Kitchen Accra (871 Views)

How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) / Mob Nearly Lynched Lady Seen Sharing Meat To Children In Accra (Video) / World Food Day: What's Your Best Nigerian Food? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Locate Best Nigerian Kitchen Accra by mrnwas(m): 10:46am On May 05, 2019
As far as i am Concerned, there are only 2 ways to enjoy myself once i find myself in Ghana for a Construction Job, these 2 ways i will explain to you all my good readers!

As you see me so, i am a Foodie, i also take pleasure in whatever that will take off the body aches i get from my construction job and for these, i started searching for ways to meet these needs!

Because i am a foodie, first thing i did is pull out my Phone and search for "Nigeria Kitchen Accra", what i found was amazing! It showed a great list of Nigerian food shops located near me. But then, i wanted something more than the average Nigerian Kitchen and so i kept scrolling till i finally reached one called "AdaOwerriKitchen". www.adaowerrikitchen.com/

Seeing their Take away option, i quickly opted in for my favorite Egusi soup and Semo, some good Obstacles to juice it up and within 30 Minutes or there about, i had my meal delivered!

Wow, a bowl of Egusi Soup in the heart Of Ghana? I go no more - I declared!

So one way you can relax is to find a kitchen that serves what you eat. When i found AdaowerriKitchen, i became more comfortable in Ghana...

Another way to enjoy myself is when i have all stress taken off me In Nigeria i did this with a massage, so i had to look for a way to get a nice massage even in the heart of Accra.

When i search for a Mobile Massage center in Accra, Mobilenurumassage popped up on my screen, seeing the options available from her website, i quickly booked for a session and boom!

Mobilenurumassage website www.mobilenurumassage.com/

The masseuse came around and gave me a touch that even till date, i still cannot forget!

Therefore my friends, if as a Nigerian you find yourself in Accra and would like to enjoy yourself, first locate a good Nigerian Kitchen in Accra especially one like "AdaOwerriKitchen" then,if you would like body stress taken off you, locate Mobilenurumassage.

With the 2 services mentioned above, you are good to go my dear!
Re: How To Locate Best Nigerian Kitchen Accra by sholatech(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2019
Good one..Thanks @OP. will try Ada Owerri on my next visit
Re: How To Locate Best Nigerian Kitchen Accra by SteveMorrisM(m): 11:12am On Nov 06, 2019
I found this Restaurant called BigSpoon in Accra, their food is pretty ncie and neat. You can try them out.
they have Egusi, Ogbono, Ofada rice and the likes. https://www.instagram.com/bigspoonfoods

Re: How To Locate Best Nigerian Kitchen Accra by sholatech(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2019
SteveMorrisM:
I found this Restaurant called BigSpoon in Accra, their food is pretty ncie and neat. You can try them out.
they have Egusi, Ogbono, Ofada rice and the likes. https://www.instagram.com/bigspoonfoods

thanks. For those of us not on instagram,can u help share their address and/or contact details?

(1) (Reply)

Fruit Tree In Warri, Delta State / Can You Imaging What Was Found Inside Kulikuli / Brand New Lg Chest Freezer Gcs175gv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.