Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Does My Wife Needs To Change Her Name Officially? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does My Wife Needs To Change Her Name Officially? (989 Views)

Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does My Wife Needs To Change Her Name Officially? by Mrachiever(m): 10:51am On May 05, 2019
Happy Sunday to you all....pls help on this matter

My wife and I bear the same surename and same name as in "Oladipupo Olayinka"before we got married ...now that we are married does she needs to do changing of name officially from miss to mrs?
Note: we both finish from same school and same faculty. I.e we have many things in common

Pls, we need more light on this. Thanks
Re: Does My Wife Needs To Change Her Name Officially? by Nobody: 11:16am On May 05, 2019
Amazing...

So what do I wanna change to again??

No need naaaaaa ...
Re: Does My Wife Needs To Change Her Name Officially? by Mrachiever(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2019
1StopRudeness:
Amazing...

So what do I wanna change to again??

No need naaaaaa ...

Hmmm
Thanks for your contribution
Re: Does My Wife Needs To Change Her Name Officially? by amahcliff: 9:16am On May 06, 2019
Mrachiever:

Pls fam, how do i go about my change of name?
Hmmm
Thanks for your contribution
Re: Does My Wife Needs To Change Her Name Officially? by yomalex(m): 5:40pm On May 06, 2019
For record purposes I think undecided
Re: Does My Wife Needs To Change Her Name Officially? by nams77: 8:16pm On May 06, 2019
Let's look at it, I formerly known as miss oladipupo olayinka now wish to be known and address as Mrs ooladipupo olayinka cool

1 Like

Re: Does My Wife Needs To Change Her Name Officially? by thorpido(m): 8:27pm On May 06, 2019
She doesn't need a change of name but she needs a change of marital status.

1 Like

Re: Does My Wife Needs To Change Her Name Officially? by sisisioge: 8:48pm On May 06, 2019
She doesn't need a change of anything. She's just perfect. No formal notice is required for change of title. Eg, if you become a Dr Oladipupo, do you create a newspaper notice to change from Mr. Oladipupo to it? Abi if you become Bar. Dele, or Pastor Sam,etc.

She's good to go fa.

1 Like

Re: Does My Wife Needs To Change Her Name Officially? by Mrachiever(m): 8:56pm On May 06, 2019
thorpido:
She doesn't need a change of name but she needs a change of marital status.
You mean from miss to mrs without making it official?
Re: Does My Wife Needs To Change Her Name Officially? by Mrachiever(m): 8:59pm On May 06, 2019
sisisioge:
She doesn't need a change of anything. She's just perfect. No formal notice is required for change of title. Eg, if you become a Dr Oladipupo, do you create a newspaper notice to change from Mr. Oladipupo to it? Abi if you become Bar. Dele, or Pastor Sam,etc.

She's good to go fa.

Ok ...thanks so much for your contribution
Re: Does My Wife Needs To Change Her Name Officially? by thorpido(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2019
Mrachiever:

You mean from miss to mrs without making it official?
That's what I'm saying.She needs an official change to a Mrs.
Re: Does My Wife Needs To Change Her Name Officially? by thorpido(m): 9:13am On May 07, 2019
sisisioge:

She's good to go fa.
She needs an official document(newspaper publication) for legal/official reasons.
Re: Does My Wife Needs To Change Her Name Officially? by Mrachiever(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2019
thorpido:
That's what I'm saying.She needs an official change to a Mrs.
OK thanks
Re: Does My Wife Needs To Change Her Name Officially? by Mrachiever(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2019
thorpido:
She needs an official document(newspaper publication) for legal/official reasons.
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

'My Child Is Ugly', Looks Like An Alien Vs Predator - Mother Cries Out / / Watch Cossy As She Preaches Sermon As Her Boobs Wink Lustfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.