Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

'My Child Is Ugly', Looks Like An Alien Vs Predator - Mother Cries Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'My Child Is Ugly', Looks Like An Alien Vs Predator - Mother Cries Out (994 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Child Is Ugly', Looks Like An Alien Vs Predator - Mother Cries Out by HgsMediaPlus: 3:01am On Jul 26, 2019
A mother who shared a video of her child she claims to be ugly and looks like an alien vs predator is making rounds online.

According to the video, the lady compained bitterly about her child who she said was ugly and looked like an alien vs predator.

She went on complaining about his looks, and how she knew it was going to be a 50/50 chance of her baby been ugly

Nigerians blasted her for hating and blaming an innocent baby who doesn't know anything.

Watch video and see more after the cut..
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/my-child-is-ugly-mother-cries-out.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

Re: 'My Child Is Ugly', Looks Like An Alien Vs Predator - Mother Cries Out by HgsMediaPlus: 3:21am On Jul 26, 2019
See more

Watch video Here

Re: 'My Child Is Ugly', Looks Like An Alien Vs Predator - Mother Cries Out by daddytime(m): 3:43am On Jul 26, 2019
When you dey open nyansh for monkey because e get fat wallet you no think of the human race and their future abi?

Una dey say no man ugly so far say money dey...

Make una continue....

Enjoy your baby...ain't nothing wrong with that kid..
Re: 'My Child Is Ugly', Looks Like An Alien Vs Predator - Mother Cries Out by LadySarah: 4:51am On Jul 26, 2019
Funbact A volttrons always disgracing themselves.
Re: 'My Child Is Ugly', Looks Like An Alien Vs Predator - Mother Cries Out by EkunKekere: 5:01am On Jul 26, 2019
One only has to look at the picture to know where the poor child got his looks from.
Hope he inherits wisdom and intelligence from his father's side.
Re: 'My Child Is Ugly', Looks Like An Alien Vs Predator - Mother Cries Out by Oluromantic: 6:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Simple. The greatest prophet of a baby is the mother. As you have called your child, so will he/she be.

Naman in d bible had sorrows cus his mother named him so when he was a baby.

So when your child grows to become more ugly and behaves abnormally as an alien or kills as a predator, remember you openly declared him so to the whole world in his earliest life.
Re: 'My Child Is Ugly', Looks Like An Alien Vs Predator - Mother Cries Out by ValCon888: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2019
I do not blame her.
I blame social media for allowing her post such trash.

Instead of showing your child love, you're shaming the little baby on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: 'My Child Is Ugly', Looks Like An Alien Vs Predator - Mother Cries Out by Acidosis(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2019
The baby is a carbon copy of the senseless slay queen. Only difference is that one bleached her skin. She probably thought the idea of bleaching her skin automatically gives her offspring a light and bright skin.

No amount of bleaching cream, make-up and plastic surgery can change your genes. Stop confusing little children, stop raising needless paternity issues with senseless artificial and superficial transformations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Child Is Ugly', Looks Like An Alien Vs Predator - Mother Cries Out by Katier00(f): 8:33am On Jul 26, 2019
But the baby is not ugly na, abi na my eyes?
Re: 'My Child Is Ugly', Looks Like An Alien Vs Predator - Mother Cries Out by Sijo01(f): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2019
A closer look at the picture reveals that the child is a carbon copy of the mother. She was like that when she was growing up; reason why she decided to bleach her skin but she fails to realize that no amount of bleaching can change her facial structure.

3 Likes

Re: 'My Child Is Ugly', Looks Like An Alien Vs Predator - Mother Cries Out by folake4u(f): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2019
That child isn't ugly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brother Gets Married To Younger Sister After 10 Years Of Legal Battle(photo) / How Do I Introduce Where Babies Come From To My 6 Yrs Old Son / Dumo Lulu-briggs: A Beloved Son Plagued By The Spirit Of Absalom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.