Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Nysc 2019 Batch B Latest Update And Nysc Frequently Asked Question - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2019 Batch B Latest Update And Nysc Frequently Asked Question (1180 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out / NYSC 2019 Batch A Deployment Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2019 Batch B Latest Update And Nysc Frequently Asked Question by sasguy: 1:35pm On May 05, 2019
Join NYSC 2019 batch B FOR LATEST INFORMATION ON WHATSAPP GROUP LINK: https:///JGd7juVcLERDhxMqbhypS3

For your NYSC medical fitness report contact me on 08167975973
*. . . STILL ON NYSC FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS By PCMs* ❓

_For any enquiry, dont hesitate to chat up_ ```sasguy`` _via the link below._
��������
https:///send?phone=2348167975973&text=Please%20I%20have%20a%20question%20

*QUESTIONS*

1. I have a question pls.
Is there any need for any document for relocation of one who deliberately choose Bornu or Adamawa?
2. Good evening sasguy. Wht can I sell as a PCM in camp to make some money
3. 'm part of batch A and I av registered but dnt pay for call up latter. How will go about it, Now am ready to go
4. If am pregnant and wish to go for camp is it possible? Will I indicate result or not?
5. I want to ask, is it when we see our names on Senate list registration will begin? Or Registration start immediately the name are uploaded
6. My name did not come out in correction list, Is there no hope of my name coming out in Senate list?
7. I will be getting married on 18th. How am I going to go about my NYSC registration as a married woman?
8. Pls, In your last post u said if one want stream II, one should register late....but won't that affect where one will be posted to? Since early registration also guarantee getting choice place... because I will like to go with stream II and I still want a good location...or will they repost for stream II??
9. Is there not any problem if my name is on the first list and I didn't do the registration. Can I follow batch B or are they going to reupload my name again
10. Assuming I was posted in stream 1 and I couldn't make it due to some reasons can I go to stream 2 I need you to enlighten me on it
11. Please, I want to ask that is it necessary to process transcript from where I did my ND, Someone told me that they will use it to process HND result
12. So i reg with the batch a but culdnt go to camp, i want to know if am to remobilize Now or will i have to wait for nysc to announce that its time for revalidation
13. Good day Yng Doctor, Please my school senate sitting is scheduled for 29th May and NYSC reg begins on the 20th and i don't know when it will close
Please is it likely we meet up with reg and go with Batch B stream 1?
14. Am a student of OUI
Pls I need details concerning d senate list and wen we will be going to camp
15. I had issue with my institution, I've changed institution but d site keep misbehaving, I'm on d Senate list but I'm afraid Jamb might misbehave
16. Please I have a question about DOB
If one clocks 30 the year he/she suppose to serve,will he/she be able to serve?
Re: Nysc 2019 Batch B Latest Update And Nysc Frequently Asked Question by psalmson0909: 6:49am On May 07, 2019
Call 08180764085 for NYSC date of birth or Exemption issues.

(1) (Reply)

My Call Up Letter Didn't Come Up What Could Be The Problem / Nysc Batch C Posted To Osun Let Meet / NYSC 2013 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.