Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State (32753 Views)

Palace Raises Alarm Over Plan To Install Hausa Traditional Ruler In Benin / Meet Taiwo Agbona, The Young Lady Chosen By Oracle To Become The ‘king’ Of Ondo / Meet Taiwo Oyebola Agbona, Regent Of Aaye Town In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by Chelsea82: 1:50pm On May 05, 2019
Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona was in the middle of her studies when she found out she was to be crowned regent in her hometown of Aye in Ondo State, Nigeria.

"I was crown a regent in 2018 when I was still in school
Princess Agbona said I didn't know that I was going to become a regent when my father died".

After the demise of my father, that her mum called her and said: 'you are going to become a regent'. Princess said at first,she objected it.

She ask herself many questions like, 'How would I cope? What would I say?

Princess Taiwo said she miss kneeling down to greet her mum especially in the morning. As sh was trained to be, but now she cannot do it anymore as she is now a regent.

She said she love politics a lot and i am hoping that i would rule this country someday.

Watch Video Below,

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/biography-age-meet-princess-taiwo.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by Chelsea82: 1:50pm On May 05, 2019
See Reactions below, Watch Full From HERE

Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by SenorFax(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2019
"Kábiyèsí o,
ọba aláṣẹ,
ikeji oriṣà,
ki adé pẹ lórí,
ki bàtà pẹ lẹsẹ,
ki ìrùkẹrẹ pẹ lọwọ,
ki ẹṣin ọba jẹ ko pẹ o"

13 Likes

Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by Tallesty1(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2019
Dreaming is free
oluxy:

U r still sleeping too.
Myopic dude like you who doesn't believe good thing could come out of person.
How do u then think good things would come out of u?never.
Wow, good one.

11 Likes

Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by columbus007(m): 2:36pm On May 05, 2019
Well it's possible, you can rule this country in your dream cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by Nukilia: 3:55pm On May 05, 2019
Slay Queeng grin cheesy cheesy

Hope she is not married kiss

Filing application...
Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by lawman88(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2019
Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 05, 2019
she'll rule her father
Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by hammer6F: 4:45pm On May 05, 2019
BEAUTIFUL.

I HAD EARLIER SUGGESTED THIS FOR BIANCA OJUKWU AND DAUGHTERS BLOODLINE, BUT MY BACKWARD IGBO BROS DID NOT UNDERSTAND.

CC: GLOBEMONEY, NGOZI123

5 Likes

Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 05, 2019
A female as monarch? That is impossible in my place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by RexTramadol1: 4:45pm On May 05, 2019
Aim high, it's permitted

But you are not permitted to be taller than your dreams
Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by olempe(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2019
Is she single? I'm interested in her.

1 Like

Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by BuyACar(f): 4:46pm On May 05, 2019
What would we now call all the men in that area? Ladies...

Wondering where to get good suits

Check out this offer

Mens Suits UK – How Much Does a Good Suit Cost in Lagos, Nigeria?

Bookmark this page, cos I know you'd need it

Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by timilehing(m): 4:47pm On May 05, 2019
2008 news?
Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by Gracespecial101(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2019
Her royal highness soar high and Rule right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by AbiBuruji722(m): 4:49pm On May 05, 2019
She's not going he only one, there's one in Abulesoro again the landlord of FUTA
Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2019
undecided
Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by oluxy(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2019
columbus007:
Well it's possible, you can rule this country in your dream cheesy

Myopic being with no vision, lacks of mental capability that good things can come out of person.

Remain doom forever

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by oluxy(m): 4:54pm On May 05, 2019
Tallesty1:
Dreaming is free

U r still sleeping too.
Myopic dude like you who doesn't believe good thing could come out of person.
How do u then think good things would come out of u?never.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by NairaMedia: 4:54pm On May 05, 2019
Sad! She can't marry angry angry
Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by yesloaded: 4:55pm On May 05, 2019
Fine girl grin
Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:59pm On May 05, 2019
Woow.....! This is amazing.
Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by Alashoalash10: 5:01pm On May 05, 2019
She is not the only female ruler in ondo state, all regents are female, there is one in oda town,ibule town,and some LGA so always find out details before posting

8 Likes

Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 05, 2019
Alashoalash10:
She is not the only female ruler in ondo state, all regents are female, there is one in oda town,ibule town,and some LGA so always find out details before posting
will she be sitting on the throne while menstruating?

1 Like

Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by Gosj01(m): 5:37pm On May 05, 2019
Calm down first, this is Nigeria where we run federalism and not monarchical system of government.

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature.
Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by mmsen: 5:39pm On May 05, 2019
'Nigeria' does not have a monarchy therefore she cannot 'rule'.

What does she do as a monarch anyway?
Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by Idcomics: 5:42pm On May 05, 2019
Mk93:
A female as monarch? That is impossible in my place
Technically,she is more like "an acting Monarch",in Yoruba culture as the King died and he had no male heir...her daughter would be appointed to hold "the fort" so the throne won't be empty until the necessary preparations and selection process are followed (call it Constitutional due process) before a new Male king would now be appointed. P.s: she is not the only one in Ondo state at the moment,there are several others

4 Likes

Re: Meet Princess Taiwo Oyebolo Agbona, The Only Female Ruler In Ondo State by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 05, 2019
Idcomics:
Technically,she is more like "an acting Monarch",in Yoruba culture as the King died and he had no male heir...her daughter would be appointed to hold "the fort" so the throne won't be empty until the necessary preparations and selection process are followed (call it Constitutional due process) before a new Male king would now be appointed. P.s: she is not the only one in Ondo state at the moment,there are several others
Well in my place the king does not die.
Once he is tired, he take a rest with his ancestors, a new king take over immediately

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Villagers Gather For 'Spiritual Cleansing' In Omambala River In Anambra. Photos / Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana / Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.