Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Yoruba Man Is Smart Too - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Yoruba Man Is Smart Too (1267 Views)

Lets See Who Is Smart / The Boy Is Smart!!! / Who Is Smart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by cordj2: 2:32am On Sep 21, 2010
A yoruba man was very pressed just as his plane was about to land at heathrow airport in uk. The man rushed out of the plane after it has taxi to a stop. Yoruba man went under the plane raise his agbada up bend down and starts doing the thing right there. After a while two British police noticed a black man under the plane and started to approach him, our Yoruba man saw them walking towards him, so he spread his agbada to conceal what he was doing, he remove his cap and use it to cover his shit.
police: hey mate, what are u doing there?
Yoruba man: I'm just coming from Africa with a rare specie of bird, the cage got spoiled, so I covered it with my cap. If u don't mind can u watch it for me while I get a spare cage.
police: OK mate, don't be long.
Yoruba man disappeared, after waiting for some hours, the police decided to catch the bird.
policesad talking to his colleague) I will remove the cap and u will dive and catch the bird
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by Vic2k3(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2010
9ice remix
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by babyme1(f): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2010
Oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by clemcykul(f): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2010
lmao!
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by angelz(f): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2010
@ vic2k3. tot l heard dis joke as well in anoda version. u jus confirmd it. but dis remix suck
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by EfemenaXY: 1:36am On Sep 22, 2010
Ewwwww!! grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by Freewilly(f): 1:45am On Sep 22, 2010
I know that was a joke and all, but in real life Yoruba People are just as filthy and nasty. I even heard that Yoruba people would go to the bathroom in the same pot the use for cooking cry cry
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by StudioCFR(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2010
U heard

Ewu!
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by B4UIWAZ(f): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2010
Clown lol
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by Smi1(m): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2010
Freewilly:

I know that was a joke and all, but in real life Yoruba People are just as filthy and nasty. I even heard that Yoruba people would go to the bathroom in the same pot the use for cooking cry cry

you sound so stupid to me , you can be carry away so easily by fake stories of " dem say dem say" rat !
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by babyme1(f): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2010
Yoruba battle. Im outta here grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by lordmassac(m): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2010
yeeeee. the police go smell reach house cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by dani1luv: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2010
O ma goistes. . I loff the joke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by angelz(f): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2010
@frewilly. from ur name it sounds like u just say tins @ will.
so u have no first hand xperince with yoruba's.
all u base ur opinion of d tribe on is "l heard"
good 4 u.
just dey freeeeewilllllllllyyyyy
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by dani1luv: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2010
^^ lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by babyme1(f): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2010
lol grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by blacksta(m): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2010
Freewilly:

bleeping basrtaerd
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by sats: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2010
not impressed
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by mitchyy(f): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2010
Why are you guys attacking this poor girl? You guys dont want the truth to come out? You should be attacking the poster who used yoruba specifically in that filthy joke.
Everyone knows and yes, i've experienced it. Majority of yorubas are filthy except the enlightened ones(not just educated).
Anyway, every tribe has its bad side.
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by EfemenaXY: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2010
blacksta:

bleeping basrtaerd

Black[b]lips[/b] don tish me new phrase!!

grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by Freewilly(f): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2010
mitchyy:

Why are you guys attacking this poor girl? You guys dont want the truth to come out? You should be attacking the poster who used yoruba specifically in that filthy joke.
Everyone knows and yes, i've experienced it. Majority of yorubas are filthy except the enlightened ones(not just educated).
Anyway, every tribe has its bad side.

My dear see me trouble oh grin Like it's my fault that Yoruba people are nasty? The same people that are attacking me are the same people that would be laughing their nasty behinds off if the joke was about an Igbo man. tongue tongue
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2010
Freewilly:

My dear see me trouble oh grin Like it's my fault that Yoruba people are nasty? The same people that are attacking me are the same people that would be laughing their nasty behinds off if the joke was about an Igbo man. tongue tongue

And you opened your gob about someone being tribalistic yesterday? Why dont you try spending more time contributing razor blades to your hairy sisters?
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by StudioCFR(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2010
Na life u dey live so?

Wetin yoruba people do u?
Ewu
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by Freewilly(f): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

And you opened your gob about someone being tribalistic yesterday? Why dont you try spending more time contributing razor blades to your hairy sisters?

Hahahaha did I hit a nerve yesterday I'm sorry cry cry Igbo girls maybe hairy but atleast they keep their s h i t clean unlike your sisters who are allergic to taking showers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I'm off to work,  thanks for the humor. grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2010
Freewilly:

Hahahaha did I hit a nerve yesterday I'm sorry cry cry Igbo girls maybe hairy but atleast they keep their s h i t clean unlike your sisters who are allergic to taking showers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I'm off to work,  thanks for the humor. grin grin grin

Nope, no nerve. Just reminding you about your hypocrisy.

from your time off of Nl to now, something happened inbetween. Because you were never this tribalistic. Well, we all know it has to do with a yoruba man grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-514999.0.html   you two should take your anger on the yoruba men  not all of us. pele grin
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by Vic2k3(m): 1:20am On Sep 23, 2010
Why all this HATRED!!! It jxt freaks me out. I'm igbo and don't see anything wrong wif yoruba girls. MEHN them yoruba girls are really sexy.
Re: Yoruba Man Is Smart Too by mitchyy(f): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2010
There's nothing wrong with any tribe. I always say every tribe has its good and bad side, like it or not.
By the way, this ought to be a jokes section, why are people taking it personal?

(1) (Reply)

Child Naming / My Last Joke For Dis Year. . . 69 / Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.