Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Boy Is Smart!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Boy Is Smart!!! (2683 Views)

When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / Lets See Who Is Smart / Yoruba Man Is Smart Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boy Is Smart!!! by naturalwaves: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2012
In a shop a man asked for 1/2 kg of butter.
The salesperson, a young boy, said that only 1kg packs were available in the shop, but the man insisted on buying 1/2 kg.
So the boy went inside to the manager's room and said "An I.d.I.o.t outside wants to buy 1/2
kg of butter".
To his surprise, the customer was standing behind him.
So the boy added immediately, "And this gentleman wants to buy the other half!

After the customer left, the manager said "You have saved your position by being clever enough at the
right time. Where do you come from?"
The boy said, "I come from Brazil. The place consists of only p.ro.s.t.I.t.u.t.e.s and football players!"
The manager replied coldly, "My wife is also from
Brazil".

So, the boy asked,with remarkable alacrity, "Oh yeah? What team does
she play for?
Re: The Boy Is Smart!!! by castrogee(m): 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
USELESS JOKE.
Re: The Boy Is Smart!!! by naturalwaves: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
castrogee: USELESS JOKE.
Ingrate!
Re: The Boy Is Smart!!! by Valiantvaliant(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2012
Guy, u try
Re: The Boy Is Smart!!! by naturalwaves: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2012
Valiantvaliant: Guy, u try
Thank U sir!
Re: The Boy Is Smart!!! by Ryabcool(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2012
Passing by :-P
Re: The Boy Is Smart!!! by peterugoobi(m): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
After reading inbetween the line, l checked my keypad, camera even pouch, l couldn't find humor anyway

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Have A Laugh Today! / Joke:- Akpors Birthday Wishes From His Girlfriend / Differences Between A Girl And A Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.