Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) (12052 Views)

Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max / Regina Daniel’s Pictured On Set With Her Brother Emma Daniel’s (photos) / Reginal Daniel Vs Emanualla: Who Is More Beautiful And Popular(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by lawman88(m): 3:44pm On May 05, 2019
Ned Nwoko alleged to have converted Regina Daniels to Muslim Regina Daniels whose name has been trending on all social media platforms since the beginning of April has been reportedly converted to Muslim by his billionaire husband who has four other wives which includes a muslim from Morocco.

Ned Nwoko alleged to have converted Regina Daniels to MuslimRegina Daniels whose name has been trending on all social media platforms since the beginning of April has been reportedly converted to Muslim by his billionaire husband who has four other wives which includes a muslim from Morocco.

Ned Nwoko whose muslim name is Munir was alleged to have converted the naive actress and named her Fatima just after the news of her pregnancy went viral, this is according to the insider information obtained by this news platform.

The reason for the denouncement of her Christian faith is connected to the fact that she will be relocated to London where she would have her baby and the billionaire husband wants her hooked to the tenets of Islam

There are reports that the teen actress is 4-months pregnant for her alleged billionaire husband.The report disclosed that the actress is pregnant and that she is also currently regarded as the favourite wife of the billionaire.

source: https://www..com/talk/topic,387200.0.html

another source: https://www..ng/entertainment/ned-nwoko-reportedly-converts-regina-daniels-to-muslim-names-her-fatima

1 Like

Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by lawman88(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2019
na so i hear from https://www..com/talk/topic,387200.0.html

converting to islam is not a problem, but the real problem now is that giving birth to female child in this generation is worrisome. I also attended a wedding in kano recently of two muslims that converted to christainity to marry their men. this happened at a church; God's favour Tabernacle, onitsha Road, Sabon Gari, Kano

1 Like

Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by OkunrinOloro: 3:53pm On May 05, 2019
Hahahaha. This is a MOOSLIME wet dream come true.
Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by daddytime(m): 4:04pm On May 05, 2019
Fatimatu Nwoko...

1 Like

Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by donbachi(m): 4:09pm On May 05, 2019
daddytime:
Fatimatu Nwoko...
daddy wats ur time?..i blieve its not yet time 4 dis nonsense.
Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by IamD18: 4:10pm On May 05, 2019
Next thing; She'll start screaming "Allah Akbar" while being fvcked by Ned Nwoko.

7 Likes

Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by delugajackson: 4:31pm On May 05, 2019
Half-baked news.

Nothing in your post shows she converted, not even a statement from her. Even the pictures are unconnected. Stop dwelling on speculation.
Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by babakb: 4:59pm On May 05, 2019
Please stop associating Ned and Regina union with Islam.

Islam only permits 4 wives.
Islam doesn't permit a bride to wed while pregnant.
Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by Katier00(f): 5:08pm On May 05, 2019
IamD18:
Next thing; She'll start screaming "Allah Akbar" while being fvcked by Ned Nwoko.
scream ke? He looks one m
Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by lawman88(m): 5:10pm On May 05, 2019
babakb:

i knew an islamic preacher from Bida, in niger state who had 86 wives. He is a leader of a sect

2 Likes

Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by 9jaBloke: 5:27pm On May 05, 2019
She's richer....Ned is more famousinfamous.
Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by ednut1(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2019
babakb:

even mohammed never had 4 wives. He had up to 10

1 Like

Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by TANID(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2019
How Do I Know I Can Trust You ? OP
Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by Alhajiemeritus: 6:28pm On May 05, 2019
lawman88:

i knew an islamic preacher from Bida, in niger state who had 86 wives. He is a leader of a sect
na babalawo
I've heard about him.
He's not a Muslim, neither is he an Islamic preacher.
Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:47pm On May 05, 2019
Verily I say unto u, if people can discover d power of money from childhood, they will do anything to get themselves wealthy before their youth.......money will get u just about anything....I mean ANYTHING!
Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by timsbee(f): 7:50pm On May 05, 2019
It is finished!!!
Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by Sambrathur: 8:37pm On May 05, 2019
lawman88:

converting to islam is not a problem, but the real problem now is that giving birth to female child in this generation is worrisome. I also attended a wedding in kano recently of two muslims that converted to christainity to marry their men. this happened at a church; God's favour Tabernacle, onitsha Road, Sabon Gari, Kano
Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by salam1(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2019
lawman88:

that's what the internet wants to u believe. Is everyone bearing pastor real pastor?
Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by Sambrathur: 8:40pm On May 05, 2019
I asked that girl to get married to some Ugandans if she likes to be a born again
She can't listen to me nowadays?
Right
I have got another plan
I bet you will all enjoy wait tomorrow
Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by duvetmaster: 8:54pm On May 05, 2019
lawman88:

The two Muslims that converted to Christianity were they make or female?
Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by EndlessLove4liv(f): 9:17pm On May 05, 2019
Her life; her business. Moreover, the three formulas of success for the ancient Greek says:
1.Find someone who is successful in doing what you want to do.
2. Discover what they did to become successful and
3. Duplicate the steps they took and the methods they used.✊�https:///D7YgJdYgp6R9QVWGkTlQUv
Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by Ruman(m): 9:35pm On May 05, 2019
The OP had to call her naive to paint Islam black. a girl expose as Reginal Daniel you are calling naive
Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by Ramanto(m): 9:42pm On May 05, 2019
lawman88:

Islam is above an individual. the said man has erred
Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by NaijaMedia247: 3:01am On May 06, 2019
Trending Video Unik Brodaz - Akamu Ye Akara Lyrics VIDEO

Watch NOW
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel�
Stay Tune For Latest Video Update
Watch Enjoy & Share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PutET2kSQEw&t=50s
Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by wingmanII: 6:53am On May 06, 2019
Ruman:
The OP had to call her naive to paint Islam black. a girl expose as Reginal Daniel you are calling naive
Nobody can paint it blacker than it is now
Re: Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) by lawman88(m): 10:31am On May 06, 2019
duvetmaster:

The two Muslims that converted to Christianity were they make or female?

Females. Got married to christian brothers

(1) (Reply)

Guy With Butt Implants (pics) / See The Photos This Bad University Girls Shared On There Facebook Group(18+ / Hot Nigerian Model, Beautiful Adaobi Okezie Breaks Instagram With Super Hot Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.