Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Regina Daniel’s Pictured On Set With Her Brother Emma Daniel’s (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniel’s Pictured On Set With Her Brother Emma Daniel’s (photos) (7118 Views)

Reginal Daniel Converts To Islam, Now Fatima Daniel (photos) / Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set / Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniel’s Pictured On Set With Her Brother Emma Daniel’s (photos) by dammy13(m): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2018
Popular Fast Rising Teenage Actress, Regina Daniel’s And Her Brother Was Pictured On Set While Filming As She Shared The Photos Via Her Instagram Page And Wrote This.

http://kikiotolu.com/regina-daniels-pictured-on-set-with-her-brother-emma-daniels-photos/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Regina Daniel’s Pictured On Set With Her Brother Emma Daniel’s (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2018
Alright.
Re: Regina Daniel’s Pictured On Set With Her Brother Emma Daniel’s (photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2018
Fatty piggy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniel’s Pictured On Set With Her Brother Emma Daniel’s (photos) by majamajic(m): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2018
forever 16
Re: Regina Daniel’s Pictured On Set With Her Brother Emma Daniel’s (photos) by Waakanda: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2018
His he begging her to marry her ni? grin
Re: Regina Daniel’s Pictured On Set With Her Brother Emma Daniel’s (photos) by Exwizard: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Fatty piggy

Let see your picture biko
Re: Regina Daniel’s Pictured On Set With Her Brother Emma Daniel’s (photos) by enoch273: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Let me comment my reserve
Re: Regina Daniel’s Pictured On Set With Her Brother Emma Daniel’s (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
I know proffessionalism demands that I go all the way ...but seriously acting a romantic scene with my blood sister to the extent of doing some bedroom touches will be somehow hard for me sha grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniel’s Pictured On Set With Her Brother Emma Daniel’s (photos) by dammy13(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi MissyB3
Re: Regina Daniel’s Pictured On Set With Her Brother Emma Daniel’s (photos) by jayson87: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
This girl is so popular with her mediocre acting and movies. I stumbled on one of the the fish girl movie she starred in and i was embarrassed at the abysmal and mediocre show of unprofessionalism by Nigerian Producers and Movies. I get to wonder if people audition for movie roles or it is based on a padi-padi levels

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniel’s Pictured On Set With Her Brother Emma Daniel’s (photos) by ArticleBeast: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
jayson87:
This girl is so popular with her mediocre acting and movies. I stumbled on one of the the fish girl movie she starred in and i was embarrassed at the abysmal and mediocre show of unprofessionalism by Nigerian Producers and Movies. I get to wonder if people audition for movie roles or it is based on a padi-padi levels
My brother you watch the movie too. Dem just wear her black polythene bag come use cellotape wrap am
Re: Regina Daniel’s Pictured On Set With Her Brother Emma Daniel’s (photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
jayson87:

It's either they are sleeping with her or other men self-service to her pictures and that sells their movies for them. Whichever way, they win.
Re: Regina Daniel’s Pictured On Set With Her Brother Emma Daniel’s (photos) by jayson87: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
ArticleBeast:

My brother you watch the movie too. Dem just wear her black polythene bag come use cellotape wrap am
brother that scene weak me no be small. In Nigeria, anyone with a camera, i mean even an android camera can produce a movie, and feature slay queens desperate for attention as stars
Re: Regina Daniel’s Pictured On Set With Her Brother Emma Daniel’s (photos) by FulaniXmen: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Billionaire Dwarf Spotted Boarding An Okada, Celebrities Reacts / A Female Ghanaian Pastor Using Her Br£ast To Heal Members(video) / 'A Rare Gem Is Gone' - Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.