Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Questions For An Android Programmer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Questions For An Android Programmer (896 Views)

In Need Of An Android Developer (programmer ) / Need An Android App For Your Blog/website? Get One Free / How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For An Android Programmer by paulnewplay: 7:30pm On May 05, 2019
Hello,
i'm interested in phone programming because i hear tht you can make some money from it but i hav some questions that i cant get answers to.

1) is it hard to learn,do i need maths?

2) can i teach myself nd become good? If so how long will it take (from noob programming knowledge to hosting app on store)?
Or am i better off going to a computer school

3) can i make money from it? By putting apps on the playstore, if so can i earn a full time living on it or is the market already saturated?

4) which is more lucrative,android or webdesigning?

5) if i have to go to school which would you recommend in abuja that is pocket friendly?

6) How do i pay for a developer account from nigeria? Or do i need to hav a usd account with my bank?
7) if i can make money,how do i withdraw the money,do i need a dom account ?
cool can i get a job as a phone developer in nigeria with no degree?

9) can youhelp me with free resources to learn with?

Pls reply. Thanks.
Re: Questions For An Android Programmer by stanliwise(m): 8:20pm On May 05, 2019
paulnewplay:
Hello,
i'm interested in phone programming because i hear tht you can make some money from it but i hav some questions that i cant get answers to.

2) can i teach myself nd become good? If so how long will it take (from noob programming knowledge to hosting app on store)?

3) can i make money from it? By putting apps on the playstore, if so can i earn a full time living on it or is the market already saturated?

5) if i have to go to school which would you recommend in abuja that is pocket friendly?

6) How do i pay for a developer account from nigeria? Or do i need to hav a usd account with my bank?

Pls reply. Thanks.
your first impression about making money I suggest is a slip of tongue. Android development is fun and yes you need a degree at some point in your career.
and as for job, programmers never run out of one.
But fact is aside passion, and genuine interest, you won't last learning it, For the first two years of intensive learning, you may not make a dine.
And to learn well, you need good mentors and you should be ready to buy gadget like laptops, phone and books for learning. and even be enthusiastic enough to attend seminars, enroll for learning and code and work tireless on personal development project.
After this(you may start seeing the glimpse of making wealth).
Re: Questions For An Android Programmer by paulnewplay: 9:56pm On May 05, 2019
stanliwise:
your first impression about making money I suggest is a slip of tongue. Android development is fun and yes you need a degree at some point in your career.
and as for job, programmers never run out of one.
But fact is aside passion, and genuine interest, you won't last learning it, For the first two years of intensive learning, you may not make a dine.
And to learn well, you need good mentors and you should be ready to buy gadget like laptops, phone and books for learning. and even be enthusiastic enough to attend seminars, enroll for learning and code and work tireless on personal development project.
After this(you may start seeing the glimpse of making wealth).
i hav a computer. How do i get strted? Can u mentor me and help with resources-books,videos etc?
What abouting paying for d account? 2yrs is too long, cant it b shortened to say 6mnths or less?
Re: Questions For An Android Programmer by stanliwise(m): 12:31am On May 06, 2019
paulnewplay:

i hav a computer. How do i get strted? Can u mentor me and help with resources-books,videos etc?
What abouting paying for d account? 2yrs is too long, cant it b shortened to say 6mnths or less?
here is my contact zero eight one seven two eight three three zero seven three.
Re: Questions For An Android Programmer by paulnewplay: 6:01am On May 06, 2019
noted. Still need your inputs. Help me decide,nairaland programmers.
Re: Questions For An Android Programmer by paulnewplay: 6:02am On May 06, 2019
noted. Still need your inputs. Help me decide,nairaland programmers.
Re: Questions For An Android Programmer by paulnewplay: 2:13pm On May 06, 2019
stanliwise:
here is my contact zero eight one seven two eight three three zero seven three.
what are u going to tell me over phone that u cant tell me here?
My questions are simple and straightforward.
How do i create an account?
How do i receive money?
How much can i make?
Can i earn a fulltime living doing it?
How long will it take to learn?
Is this what i hav to call any1 for?
If this were quora/stackoverflow i'd hav been flooded with responses. Nigerians are unhelpful and unloving
Re: Questions For An Android Programmer by Lifephreaks: 2:50pm On May 06, 2019
paulnewplay:
Hello,

Pls reply. Thanks.

Yes you can and I've got a list of Android Apps that can help.

Here's it.

https://lifephreaks.com/top-10-best-android-apps-to-learn-programming-2018/
Re: Questions For An Android Programmer by paulnewplay: 6:53am On May 07, 2019
Lifephreaks:

Yes you can and I've got a list of Android Apps that can help.

Here's it.

https://lifephreaks.com/top-10-best-android-apps-to-learn-programming-2018/
I believe that you referred me to ur blog to get more clicks. It wasnt helpful. If you want to help go thru my question lists and answer each one by one. Questions about how to setup an account were all ignored. Questions on how long it takes were ignored. You can do better than this!
Re: Questions For An Android Programmer by paulnewplay: 1:04pm On May 07, 2019
Your responses are needed. I need guidance on this issue

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Flutterwave Pay Bill Integration.. / Experience Java/spring Boot Developer Needed In Microfinance Bank In Ibadan / Need Help In Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.